Posts2368Registration dateSunday September 23, 2012StatusMemberLast seenDecember 13, 201869 Jan 27, 2013 at 03:18 AM
Please try to uninstall and then reinstall the Audio Drivers for the Sound Card in your Toshiba Laptop and then check if the Headphones still don't work. If you have difficulty finding the Drivers, kindly reply with the Exact System Model Number of your Toshiba Laptop or the Device Instance Id of Sound Card in the machine. To get the Device Instance ID:
1. Right click the Computer icon on the Desktop.
2. Select Manage.
3. Select Device Manager under Computer Management from the left pane.
4. Then expand the device such as "Sound, video and game controllers" from right pane.
5. Right click the Device listed.
6. Click Properties.
7. Go to the Details tab, and then select Device Instance Id from the drop down list.
8. Make a note of this Device Instance ID.
If that doesn't work go onto SmartAudio (i dont know if you have that but it was installed on my Toshiba satellite when I got it) Go to Jack Configuration and then go onto headphones it should work then