Internet connection suddenly interrupted!

Solved/Closed
xprostyler1 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday February 16, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2014 - Feb 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Feb 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Hello,

I was surfing the internet two hours ago though my computer.
Then i decided to shut it down annd go to bed. Half an hour later, i couldnt sleep , i came back. My internet connection broke down. When im trying to check it (right bottom) it doesnt exist, and when im trying to create a new internet connection to re-install it , i get an error

GUID element: {7071ECA3-663B-4BC1-A1FA-B97F3B917C55}
File type : C:/Windows/system32/connect.dll
Error: (0x80007006BA) <Finding the error-message was not possible>.

Additional info :
Failed to detect Internet connectivity.

I'de like to mention that it's not my Router/Internet provider , since the connection on my laptop (that im using now ) and on my cell-phone , is fine .

I've also

- Tried to use another ethernet cable ( didnt worked )

- Changed the slot ( there arer 2 slots for ethernet cables , i've tried both of them )

- Tried to rollback my system 2 days ago ( didnt worked )

Im using windows Vista and my rooter is a ZTE from CONN-X.

Im need itt back as soon as possible ( university needs )
If you guys know what should i do ... help me

Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Feb 16, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on Start --> In search bar, type cmd. When the cmd appears in the search,

right-click on it and select the option "Run as administrator".

Now enter the below command

netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt

Press "Enter".

Reboot your computer

Good Luck
xprostyler1 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday February 16, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2014
Feb 17, 2013 at 09:11 AM
I did it and i got a message saying

Restoration of the echo request , failled.
Access not allowed

Interface restoration, ok!
You have to reboot your computer.

I ran cmd as administrator and rebooted it , although it's still out of connection :/
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Feb 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Hello,
Try this 1
1) Click on the below hyperlink "Fix" and download the file
Fix
Right-click on it and select "Run as administrator" --> Follow the instructions.
2) If the problem still exists then make sure the its related services are getting started.
Click on Start --> In search bar or in Run, type services.msc and press Enter. "Services" window will be opened. Check the status of the below mentioned services
COM+ Event System, Computer Browser, DHCP Client, DNS Client, Network Connections, Network Location Awareness,Remote Procedure Call (RPC), Server,TCP/IP Netbios helper, Wireless Zero Configuration, WLAN AutoConfig, Workstation.
Double-click on each service and set the startup-type to automatic.
Click on the "Dependencies" tab and make sure that its dependencies services are also getting started.
3) If the problem still exists then try reinstalling your network drivers. You can download the drivers from the manufacture's website.
Good Luck