- My partition drive is missing
- One partition of hard drive missing - Best answers
- Missing partition - Best answers
- Double Click on partitioned Drive does not open drive ✓ - Forum - Windows
- D drive is missing ✓ - Forum - Windows
- My cd/dvd drive is missing ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Hard drive icon missing ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Which one of these types describes hard drive partitions that are accessed directly by the operating system? - Guide
- Check that partition exists in the "Disk Management".
- Hold "Windows" key and press the "R" key. Run dialog box will appear.
- Now type
diskmgmt.mscand press Enter.
- "Disk Management" will then be opened.
- If you notice a partition without a drive letter then right-click on it. Select "Change Drive Letter and Paths...". Click on "Add" button --> Add. Select the drive letter. Click on OK.