- One partition of hard drive missing
- Missing partition - Best answers
- My partition drive is missing - Best answers
- Partitioning a Hard Drive for Mac, Windows, and Linux - Articles
- How to partition external hard drive - How-To - Windows
- 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive missing files backed up from m ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- How can I partition my hard drive? ✓ - Forum - System software
- External hard drive missing files ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Check that partition exists in the "Disk Management".
- Hold "Windows" key and press the "R" key. Run dialog box will appear.
- Now type
diskmgmt.mscand press Enter.
- "Disk Management" will then be opened.
- If you notice a partition without a drive letter then right-click on it. Select "Change Drive Letter and Paths...". Click on "Add" button --> Add. Select the drive letter. Click on OK.