Monitor gets no signal

Closed
Juhusliktyyp Posts 1 Registration date Thursday July 25, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2013 - Jul 25, 2013 at 03:05 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Jul 28, 2013 at 07:22 AM
I just played GTA:san andreas and my computer freezed, then i restarted it and the computer started, but monitor was blank. Computer was running fine- all the fans were working and lights were on. Please help!

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Jul 28, 2013 at 07:22 AM
Hi Juhusliktyyp,

If you are able to see the initial BIOS screen or initial startup screen, try to boot to the Safe Mode and uninstall and then re-install the video drivers. if nothing is seen on the screen from the startup, please take a technician's help or by yourself, try to re-seat the Memory Modules and Graphics Card in your computer (if any).

Note: The steps mentioned above require you to open the computer chassis. Before you open the computer chassis ensure all power connections including battery (in case of a laptop) and external devices are removed. After removing all of this, press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds to release any Flea Power in the computer. Preferably take a technician's help.

Do reply with results.