Del inspiron 1525. showing blue screen with some message

Closed
robingzb Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 19, 2013 - Sep 19, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Sep 24, 2013 at 08:47 PM
I have del inspiron 1525. From last some days it was showing blue screen with amessage"hardware malfunction call your hardware vendor for support,NMI:parity check /memory parity error system has halted."

Then I showed my laptop to a repair shop .he told me your hard disk got bad sector so change your hard disk. Then I changed my hard disk but it is showing same proble.
Please if any one have any solution then suggest. It is urgent.
Related:

4 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Sep 19, 2013 at 02:32 PM
Hi robingzb,

Try running Dell 32-bit Diagnostics to determine the actual hardware failure. Click here to find steps on how to run Dell 32-bit Diagnostics. Parity check failures are generally related to memory. If the test returns any error codes please add the same in your reply.

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.
Thanks for your help sir. But my problem didn't solve. In between the test my laptop got hang. So I gave my laptop for repair.tomorrow he will tell me what is the problem.ok thanks again
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Sep 23, 2013 at 09:05 PM
Hi robingzb,

Please keep us updated with the repair status. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.
Hello sir
. I gave my laptop to repair shop. He changed its processor but problem wasn't solve. Then asked for some more time for check the problem. After two days gave back my laptop and told me that may be its chipbord is not working correctly. I took my laptop and check my laptop for f12 but in this memory check my laptop didn't show any error. Now its windows is also corrupted. Now I don't know what to do. Because I cannot change chipboard .i don't have so much money. If you have solution please reply.
Sep 24, 2013 at 02:43 PM
Hi robingzb,
After the laptop was returned from repair shop, were you able to run the diagnostics thoroughly? If you didn't run all the tests, please try to run the tests.

I was able to run the test and diagnostics test was successful.it didn't show any error or problem.
Sep 24, 2013 at 08:47 PM
Hi robingzb,

If all the hardware tests have passed successfully, you can rest assured that there are no major hardware failures in your computer. This will probably not need any hardware (motherboard/chipboard) replacement. Please reply with the exact situation of computer i.e., what all happens after the computer starts and I will suggest you the fix.

Please do write back to us.