Modem working but no signal being received by laptop

Closed
missi21 Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 2, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 2, 2013 - Dec 2, 2013 at 03:16 AM
kupumalam Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday October 30, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 2, 2013 - Dec 2, 2013 at 06:16 AM
Hi
We have been having issues with our modem until today when my partner decided to unplug the modem and move it to another spot. Once he did this, the signal from the modem stopped being picked up even though the modem is working with all it's lights on showing that it's connected to the internet. I have moved the modem back to it's old spot and it's still not working and have also tried another modem. It picked it up briefly and then dropped it. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how I can fix it?
Thanks
Related:

1 response

kupumalam Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday October 30, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 at 06:16 AM
if you've tried to restart,
I often have problems trying to restart it and just going back to normal. and make sure that your connection under normal circumstances or no interference from the central