Laptop shuts down and starts again when I turn on!

Closed
happygirl70 - Jun 14, 2014 at 01:04 AM
Vixen1 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday June 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 17, 2014 - Jun 17, 2014 at 06:28 PM
My laptop is two years old, and just lately, has been shutting down and re-starting at least 5 times when I open it up in the morning. Then it tries to run a disk check (or something) and then takes forever to re-load to my desktop page.
I checked my disk usage and tried to delete a ton of stuff and it still says that I have only 19GB left on my disk! I also have a "Microsoft Office Click-to-run 20120 (Q:drive)" that has shown up on there and I don't know what that is!
Can someone help my frazzled dipsy brain out please?
Related:

1 response

Vixen1 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday June 17, 2014 Status Member Last seen June 17, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 at 06:28 PM
my used hp pavilion ze5170 did that for a bit a few week's after i got it, and i found out that the idiot that i got it from didn't bother to "FULLY CLEAN" my lap top up like he should of be for he gave it to me, when i took it back i found out it had some kind of VIRUS on it, he installed a VIRUS protector on there but it keep doing dumb stuff, i took it back and found out there was stuff on there from the previous owner on there that shouldn't have been on there , so he took it in and he clean it all up and whipped the whole thing clean and now it is working good. but that is what is sounds like you have a virus of some kind, if you can get on the net at ALL look into and download the PANDA CLOUD ANTIVIRUS program. it is a safe and gentle on you lap top, i have it my self and it does really good, and for a safer back up look into the AVG Antivirus program as well, you can have a 30 day trial with it or yo can buy it if you like, but it would be good to have the PANDA CLOUD ANTIVIRUS on there, safe, and gentle on your lap top i do hope this help some, please let me know if t dose or don't
Vixen1