- Problems connecting to Internet
- Fenix internet llc - Guide
- Ps3 not connecting to wifi ✓ - PS3 & PS4 Forum
- Cannot open web pages but internet connected ✓ - Internet & Social Networks Forum
- Internet cafe simulator pc download - Download - Simulation
- Internet cafe simulator 2 pc download - Download - Simulation
If the front computer is connected to AT&T's modem with a USB and the router is connected to an RJ-45 Jack on the modem then the modem might only be recognizing the USB attached computer. The other day I hooked up a Laptop to the USB connection on my comcast cable modem and my router also a wrt54gs hooks to the ethernet jack on same modem. I have 4 computers hooked to my router and all of them lost their internet connection. I disconnected the Laptop USB and I got the internet back on the other 4 computers. At least try unplugging everything and retrying. If your modem has a battery backup then there should be a little recessed button on the back to reset it. Hope this helps.