Cannot connect to Internet pls help.. It's urgent

Closed
Alok - Mar 19, 2015 at 12:03 PM
MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 - Mar 19, 2015 at 01:43 PM
Hello,

So previous although my Internet was connected I could not use my browsers.. Torrents and downloads were working fine... I tried a dns reset and it didn't work... Then I tried this in cmd : "netsh int reset resetlog.txt" and now I cannot even connect my Internet.. What did I do wrong.. How can I fix it? .. I'm using a Lan connection
Related:

1 response

MaxStart Posts 339 Registration date Tuesday March 3, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 3, 2015 69
Mar 19, 2015 at 01:43 PM
To reset Internet Explorer settings
  • 1- Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
  • 2- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
  • 3- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
  • 4- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  • 5- Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and InPrivate Filtering data.
  • 6- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  • 7- When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click Close, and then click OK.
  • 8- Close Internet Explorer.

Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.
  • - if you are using a LAN connection without a dedicated IP address you should also go to the connections tab and click on the LAN button and change the settings according to your LAN rules.