- Click on Start --> Run ---> type diskmgmt.msc and click on OK
- Right-click on WD Passport Drive --> Select Change Drive Letter and Paths...
- Click on Add button ---> Select your drive letter and click on OK
- Note: If the drive letter is already assigned, then try changing the drive letter by clicking on the Change button instead of Add button in the above step
- If the problem still persists:
- Click on Start --> Run --> type regedt32 and click on OK
- Registry Editor will be opened
- First backup your registry by going to File --> Export
- Then expand the following key:
- If you see any upper-filter or lowerf-ilters entries at the right side, simply delete them.
- Close the registry and restart your PC.
Hope, it will work!