My iPod won't turn on nor charge and the home button is broken

Closed
ImTonysTurtle Posts 1 Registration date Sunday March 29, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 29, 2015 - Mar 29, 2015 at 12:13 PM
placidmammoth Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday March 31, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2015 - Mar 31, 2015 at 03:00 AM
I was working out and listen to music a while ago and when I press pause on the music my iPod turned off without notice and when I tried to turn it back on and it refuses to turn on so when I decided to charge it, it wouldn't turn on so I left it like that over night to see if it would turn on in the morning. When I woke up I went straight to my iPod to see that it would still not turn on. I decided to go online to search what I could do and all it says is to press my +home button and the power button at the same time but the thing is, is that my home button is broken. So I went online to search for anything else I could do but all that came out is that I could connect it to a computer/laptop and I don't have neither of those anymore, so if you think you could help in my situation please do help it would mean a lot to me.
Related:

1 response

placidmammoth Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday March 31, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 at 03:00 AM
your best bet would probably be to look for someone locally that does ipod repairs.

before that, try and check if there's any debris lodged in between the button, if yes, clean it and then try again, if not then I guess it's best to either look for a repair center or get a new one.