2nd hdd boot problem

Closed
Ravi - 9 Apr 2015 à 02:59
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday 1 September 2014 Status Member Last seen 20 February 2017   - 9 Apr 2015 à 08:19
have a WD 1TB SATA hard drive as my primary HD and I have old 500GB SATA hard drive to be used as a secondary storage space. I connected all the power, SATA cables correctly and when I boot my computer, & also set my 1TB hdd to boot.
but when mu PC start it boot from 500GB HDD. I try Bios setting but it didn't work

plz help me
Related:

2 responses

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday 6 February 2015 Status Contributor Last seen 18 July 2016 893
9 Apr 2015 à 03:08
In Bios you set your primary hard disk to 1TB hdd ?
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday 1 September 2014 Status Member Last seen 20 February 2017   155
9 Apr 2015 à 08:19
Hi Ravi,

Try resetting BIOS from the BIOS menu or by removing the CMOS battery for a few seconds. Try again. Do you have an OS installed on the second drive? If you disconnect the second hard drive, does the system boot correctly from the first one?

Hope this helps