Internet

Closed
BLACKBERRY - Sep 25, 2015 at 07:00 AM
Shuihi Posts 3 Registration date Friday September 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 25, 2015 - Sep 25, 2015 at 10:25 AM
Hello, i have BLACKBERRY Z-10 .. i want to connect my desktop pc to mobile internet without data cable..please suggest me...

Related:

1 response

Shuihi Posts 3 Registration date Friday September 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 at 10:24 AM
You can Ethernet with Bluetooth or WIFI Hotspot.

Step One:

Enter the phone System Settings either by the app icon or from the drop down bar.

Step Two:

Select Network Connections from the list.

Step Three:

Select Mobile Hotspot from the list.
NB. You're mobile hotspot will not work if data is not switched on

You'll now be taken through a number of setup stages. The first few are just information and warnings. Give these screens a read and hit Next when you're ready

Step Four:

You'll come to a screen asking you to set a password for your mobile hotspot. Enter a suitable password and hit Next.

Your Wi-Fi hotspot is now setup and available to use. You can switch it on an off easily in the menu and if you wish to change certain settings, such as the name and the inactivity timer, then hit the Configure button at the bottom of the screen.
NB. If you wish, you can tether over USB or Bluetooth. For this method select Internet Tethering in the Network Connections menu.
Shuihi Posts 3 Registration date Friday September 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 at 10:25 AM
If your desktop PC does not have WIFI you can use your USB Cable to Ethernet

Just connect your Blackberry Z10 to your PC by USB and use Internet Tethering. .