Lenovo crashes and doesn't work

Closed
Blueh~Chan - Sep 30, 2015 at 03:27 PM
 Blueh~Chan - Oct 1, 2015 at 05:37 PM
So yesterday my laptop crashed since I had to many programs up and running then so as usual (It crashes alot) I turned it on and when the windows logo loaded up to go onto the computer mid way through the process of the windows logo forming my computer screen turns blue with white texts on it for a few seconds then it restarts and does the same thing over and over. It gave me the option to launch startup repair and start windows normally. When I click launch startup repair it takes an hour to scan and then it says it cannot fix my computer automatically send info about this problem and I click that, and it gives me this message,"If you have recently attached a device to this computer, such as a camera or portable music player, remove it and restart your computer. If you continue to see this message, contact your system administrator manufacturer for assistance." Then two options below are view diagnostic and repair details the second option is to view advanced options for system recovery and support.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I really want my computer to work again. ._.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 30, 2015 at 06:00 PM
OK, hang in there.

First off, what are you setting the laptop on when you are using it? The number of programs is more than likely not the cause. Heat more than likely causes the failures. You should always place a laptop on a hard surface, so air can circulate under the laptop.

What Operating system is it?
When i'm using the laptop I have it on the floor next to my bed on the carpet..And what d? you mean by Operating System? --I check the computer today and it still shows the blue screen I can record it and post a link here