Shut down automatically

Closed
asif - Nov 21, 2015 at 08:36 AM
Elisamodern Posts 18 Registration date Wednesday November 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2016 - Nov 25, 2015 at 11:26 PM
Hello,

sir my computer shot down automatically at 13 : 11 evry day. please rispons me this problum . i am now know about computer system ,
thank you very much.

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 21, 2015 at 01:02 PM
Here are the instructions to set auto shutdown. Perhaps you can use them to reverse your problem.

If using Windows 7, follow these steps to schedule your PC(Personal Computer) to shut down at a certain time at night:

1. Go to Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools and click on the Task Scheduler.

2. From the Action menu in Task Scheduler, click "Create Basic Task..."

3. In the "Create Basic Task Wizard" windows that pops up, Type in a title and a description. Something basic like "PC Shutdown."

4. Click "Next."

5. On the "Task Trigger" screen, choose the frequency with which you want the Shutdown PC to run. For nightly shutdown, click on "daily" and click the Next" button.

6.On the "Daily" screen, enter the date and time you want your PC to shutdown. Click "Next."

7. On the "Action" screen, choose "Start a program" and click "Next."

8. On the "Start a Program" screen, type C:\Windows\System32\shutdown.exe in the "Program/script" text field.

9. In the Add arguments text field type /s.

10. Click "Next."

11. Confirm your settings on the Summary screen and click "Finish."

Now your Windows 7 computer will automatically shutdown at the same time every day/night.
Elisamodern Posts 18 Registration date Wednesday November 25, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2016 16
Nov 25, 2015 at 11:26 PM
You need to change the settings from task scheduler then it will start working fine.