Toshiba L9W B

Closed
Rocky - Dec 2, 2015 at 08:26 AM
Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   - Dec 2, 2015 at 09:03 AM
Hi, New pc put wrong language setting at the moment it's all in German . Please advise.

1 response

Boogieman_WD Posts 275 Registration date Friday October 10, 2014 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016   37
Dec 2, 2015 at 09:03 AM
Hey there, Rocky.

As you haven't specified which version of Windows you're talking about, I'll assume that you mean Windows 8.1 (which is the version of Windows the laptop comes with). Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You can check out this tutorial: https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/troubleshoot/windows-client/deployment/language-packs-no-longer-available-after-upgrade . It's in German, but when you hover your mouse pointer over something written, it highlights a portion of the text and you automatically get a small pop-up above the mouse pointer, translated in English.
Go directly to "Lösung 2: Ändern von Einstellungen, die eine Installation verhindern können" and follow the steps. If steps 1 to 5 don't fix it, just follow the tutorial to its end.

Hope that helps. Please let me know how everything goes.
Boogieman_WD

WD Representative