No load drivers were found while installing os

Closed
venkat - May 5, 2016 at 04:17 AM
 VENKAT - May 6, 2016 at 02:02 AM
Hello,

I installed ubuntu linux os for my project in i3 processor,now i am installing w8,it shows an error "NO LOAD DRIVERS ARE FOUND" it doesn't show any drives.if we browse and select also same error comes, i tried by iso image in pen drive as bootable and by cd also i tried same error come,and then i remove hard disk and again i inserted,same issues,in some times it shows while booting by iso image and i given next next and it collecting information upto 25%(2nd step) and stop again ishow no load drivers were found.please give me the solution for my query
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
May 5, 2016 at 01:55 PM
The message was not "no load drivers found" it was probably ?no hard drive found Press F10 to load driver".

This is because Linus formatted the hard drive and didn't leave room for a Windows Partition.

It's easy to install dual OS, but if you install Windows after Ubuntu, Grub will be affected. Grub is a boot-loader for Linux base systems. You can do just the following:

Make space for your Windows from Ubuntu. (Use Disk Utility tools from ubuntu)
Install Windows on freed space.
After installing, login to windows

To fix this you can install 'EasyBCD' in Windows.

Follow these steps to restore GRUB when after installing EasyBCD:

Launch the program and select ADD NEW ENTRY from the EasyBCD Toolbox
Select the 'Linux/BSD' from the operating systems column
Choose GRUB (Legacy) under type and click on the ADD ENTRY icon
Choose YES to the restart prompt

GRUB will be displayed after the restart and will detect the Ubuntu partition for you to be able to boot into Ubuntu.
i already formatted my ubuntu linux.in my hard disk there is no os.after booting windows os it againg showing no load drivers found