Access my mails from other devices

Closed
Lucky - 21 May 2016 à 17:44
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 21 May 2016 à 17:55
Hello,

I forgot my password but when I wanted to recover it online, the process could only help me to access my mails. I need to know my password so that I can access my mails from other devices too. So please how can I retrieve my password?



Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
21 May 2016 à 17:55
Hello

Your question is confusing.

You say that you forgot your password but the process could only help you access your mails. Hence, from what you are saying you recovered your password.

Now if you want to access your mails from another device you will need to go through the new device verification.

Here is the link explaining it:

https://ca.help.yahoo.com/kb/sln8923.html?redirect=true