Corrupted sd cad

Closed
gaura gadwe - Updated by Ambucias on 13/02/17 at 04:48 AM
jollym124 Posts 98 Registration date Wednesday January 21, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2017 - Feb 14, 2017 at 04:52 AM
Hello,

sir/madam
whenever i delet data, same data come again after reconect the ds card

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Feb 11, 2017 at 05:01 PM
Please explain in proper English
resp, sir/ madam

i have micro sd memory card, having smoe data, now i want to delet it, if i delet data and then remoove the memory card, its ok. but when i again connect memory data show remain there. same happan when we add some data to memory card.
if i try to format memory card then windows can not complet the formatting, what to do ??????????????????
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172 > gaurao gadwe
Feb 13, 2017 at 04:49 AM
Looks like your card is damaged. There is nothing you can do except replace it.

Sorry
Promomilia Posts 68 Registration date Monday February 6, 2017 Status Contributor Last seen May 19, 2017 12
Feb 14, 2017 at 03:22 AM
1. Connect the SD card reader to your pc by plugging its USB cable into one of your computer's offered USB ports.

2. Insert the sd card into the SD card reader. Windows 7 can observe the sd card as an external storage device and assign it a drive letter.

3. Click the Windows "Start" button and select "Computer" to launch the native Windows seven file manager.

4. Locate the drive appointed by Windows seven to your sd card, right-click it and select "Format" from the computer menu.

5. Remove the check mark from the fast Format choice to guarantee everything is erased.

6. Click "Start" to start erasing and to start data formatting the sd card. This might take some time, depending on the card's size.
jollym124 Posts 98 Registration date Wednesday January 21, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2017 28
Updated by jollym124 on 14/02/17 at 04:53 AM
If you are not able to cut-copy-paste data from your SD Card or unable to format that means sd card turns corrupted. If it is then following are the steps you need to fix corrupted sd card:-

1. Connect the corrupted pen drive or SD card to your computer.

2. Go to Start button and Right Click.

3. Click Command Prompt (Admin). A CMD window will open.

4. Type diskpart and press Enter.

5. Type list disk and hit Enter. A list of all the storage devices

connected to your computer will be displayed.

6. Type select disk <the number of your disk> and press Enter.

(Example: select disk 1). Important: Make sure you enter the

number correctly. Otherwise, you may format your internal hard

drive. You can type list disk again to check whether you are

going correctly. There will be a star (asterisk symbol) before

the name of the selected disk.

7. Type clean and press Enter.

8. Type create partition primary and hit Enter.

9. Type active.

10. Type select partition 1.

11. Type format fs=fat32 and press Enter. The format process will

finish in a few minutes. You can write NTFS instead of fat32 if you want to carry files larger than 4 gigabytes. Don’t close the cmd.