The discussions

Disabled facebook account

someone hacked into my account WITHOUT my permission and caused facebook to block my account. I removed him from my account and blocked him. I changed...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2017 by
xpcman

Recover my facebook account

Hello, Pls help me to recover my Facebook account. I forgot my password, I have lost the email and number that linked to my account. this is my ...

Geek8

Open my account

Hello, Open my account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

Trying to get my facebook on my new phone

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87 hi I have three Facebook's I got a new phone I'm trying to get my current F...

Ambucias

My account was disabled please help me to recover

Hello, Pleass help me to recover my account, suggest to recover System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

Reopen my disabled fb account

Closed

Re open my fb account ***@*** Name Indrajit Debnath

Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello, ***@*** I forgot my password to get into Facebook can you send me my password to flavor to ***@*** System Configuration: Android / Chro...

Ambucias

I want to recover my disabled account

Hi My facebook account was disabled..2 times i sent message to help but untill now font have responce,,just iwant to know why my account was disable...

Ambucias

Hello dear facebook

Solved

Hello, How can i fix my facebook or why my facebook not open its more than 2 month please does any one can help me thanks System Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Facebook is not opening

Hello, My face book is not opening please help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 39.0.2171.93

ac3mark

My id is not confirm

hello my account is not open account name is not verified.

BunoCS

Facebook account disable

Hello, this my personal facebook account open my account please my personal docoment System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

BunoCS

How to recover a hacked facebook account?

Hello, Someone hacked my facebook account and changed the email that was linked to it. I dont know how to recover that account so I can just close...

Ambucias

How to delete a fake facebook account?

Some one people made a fake account by my name and photo.So how can i deactive this account

Ambucias

How to enabled a facebook account?

Closed

Hello, My fb account has been disabled please unlock it enable it System Configuration: Android / Chrome 37.0.0.0

Ambucias

My account was hacked

Hello, Good day, I'm Rexon Olave Malaluan requesting to delete my account due to hacked of any one. Pls help me to delete because hacker is harr...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

My facebook account was disabled.

Hello, My facebook account was disabled.please open my account System Configuration: Android / Android Browser 4.0

Ambucias

Facebook show me you cant login at the moment

Closed

Hello Facebook reactivate my id but when i log in it show me that (You Cant Log in at the moment We will get in touch with you shortly after we have ...

Ambucias

My facebook account is disabled.

Hello, My name it's Zahid Jaskani, my fb account it's disabled with no reason out of no where from last Month, I really need it back ASAP pls pls ...

Ambucias

My photo for secure identity

https://img-16.ccm2.net/Mw-WiiiUvyOtJ4LKeXwHs41vc1k=/c50d5a0c121a4a9f8e23bbf9aecba50b/ccm-ugc/20170912_204154.jpg

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Unblock/enabled return my accoun in fb

Please order my account in FB can be unblock / enabled return. because it has blocked.

Ambucias

Hacked facebook account

Hello, My Account has been Hacked. What do I do now. System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 5.4

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook id problems

Hello, i want to log in my id System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

BunoCS

Facebook account disabled

My Facebook account disable I not know reason please help me

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2017 by
troy0619

Facebook disabled reviewing additional documents

What it is//?please explaind to me and than please i want get back my facebook acc Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Disabled facebook account

Closed

Hello, How can i recover my personal account.. Plsss come back my account,, and i promise that i cant post anykind off picture or sell anykind of ...

xpcman

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we

Closed

Hello, what it is? System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 30.0

madhu

My facebook account was disabled

Hello, my facebook account was disabled i dnt no wat is the reason so i wanted to enable it because i have more than 1000 friends an i joined in...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Sos . someone is messing with me

Hello, Why can't I use my name (bigcountry) that literally everyone calls me ? What is the problem with me , using my name (bigcountry) ? Sy...

Ambucias

My facebook acct.was disabled?

Hello, Can you help me to open my disabled facebook acct.please help me?

Ambucias

Can't login to facebook

Hello, I'm unable to log in, I can not retrieve a new password because I can't remember my password for my account or the email associated with the a...

Ambucias

Closed

Hello, Good pm . How can i back my fb account ?System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

Recover facebook acount

Good day my facebook acoount was deactivated and they ask me to send my ID and I did that . Everytime when I try to login I keep receiving the mess...

Ambucias

My bsnl number account is temporarily locked

Solved

Hello, My Bsnl number is temporary blocked to unblock

BunoCS

Can't log in

Hello, I can't log in to Facebook. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

Why do you people disable my facebook

Hello, why do you people disable my facebook. why can't I log in my messager when my facebook is opening System Configuration: Android /...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook hacked email changed

Hello, My Facebook has been hacked email changed and number removed! I have tried the security check and identified friends and created a new passwo...

Ambucias

Password help

Hello, Can't login to fb System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.81

Ambucias

Help to get into my fb account

Hello, can't sign into my fb account everytime I try it tell's me I have to down load a scanner provided by fb to clean my dervier.My computer will...

Ambucias

Hello, I'm Andrewrose,my facebook account was disable and I want it to be unblock ASAP. Kindly help me

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Need to login from my new mobile #

Hello, I have a new mobile phone # ,the reason System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

SIR I SUBMIT A LOTS OF APPEALS TO FACEBOOK BUT THEY DID'T GIVE ME ANY REPLY in email LIKE (we have received your request We will get back to you soon...

Ambucias

Facebook is blocked

Hello, My id se block please my di se unblock System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

Ambucias

Help two accounts same number and password

I have mistakenly dowloaded another account With same number and password how do I get my old account my old is ******* @***

Ambucias

Hello, sir/maam my favcebook account has been disable.withoit any reason please System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

What is the confirmation code for facebook?

What is the confirmation code for Facebook?

xpcman

Facebook sing in problem

Hello, when I sign in in my facebook after of writing of username and password then write this massage Unfortunately, you won't be able to access ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2017 by
xpcman

Enable my facebook account

Kindly request plz enable my Facebook account System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

xpcman

Facebook account was deleted automatically

Hello, My account was deleted automatically some option is came I choose OK and my account was deleted please help me to activate the account

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I need to recover my old facebook account i have deactivate last month but i haven't remember my password to reactivate again System Con...

Ambucias
Results 7201 - 7250 out of a total of 12,301