The discussions

Help with facebook please

Hello, when I try to go to Facebook to open it it says I'm Samantha and I'm not Samantha I'm Shylo Kinchela and I want my old Facebook turn back on ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

To reopen my disabled facebook account

Closed

Hello,dear sir and madam sir and madam my account hasbeen disabled last night and i couldn't log in. Please sir help me to find out some solutions so...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Account disabled

Hello, my facebook is account is disabled what should i do and i already forget my yahoo password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454....

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Pls help

Hello, How can i get my facebook account. im only 13 i dont have any goverment issues Photo ID ( passport,drivers license Any Link to disabled app...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

How to stop fake fb account

Hello, Hello Sir, Can you let me know how to delete fake facebook account of mine created by someone and having my prof pic. please help me...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Urgent facebook hacked

please help me my face book has been hacked password is changed it got disabled because i was trying to log in all my sons pitures are on there from w...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Open my facebook account

Hello I can not open my facebook account kindly help me to open the account , Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 26.0.1410.58

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
JONDZ

What is my confirmation code

Hello, what is my confirmation code Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2687.0

3 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
BunoCS

I can not get logged in. i dont know if i have been hacked

Hello, When I hit the log in key I am sent to another frame that says something about my browser cookies. But for some reason I have a longer pass...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost facebook page

Hello, I am having problems with my face book page using my husbands email address. After doing something wrong on my original page & thinkin...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook spanish to english

Hello, my name is Ashlee and my facebook is in spanish and I cant read it so can you change it back for me or can you please tell me how sincerly, As...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Steps 1 2 3 to change language back to english!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I need Steps 1 2 3 to change language back to ENGLISH!!!!!!!!! SIMPLE PLEASE Configuration: Windows Vista / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

BunoCS

Fb account keeps on loading

Hello, My fb account keeps on loading and loading. After loading is over it doesn't display news feed. Please help me. Configuration: Windo...

Bendril

Old facebook opening

Hello, Please Reactivate my old Facebook. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 33.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2016 by
Computertech

To get reported account back

Hi, My facebook account is reported although I didn't do anything that is not allowed on facebook. There's my business page and I really want to get ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook disabled

Hello, my fb acc has disabled i send the identification id but still not respons not enabled my acc wht i do? plzzz help me my acc was disabled bef...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook has been disabled

Hello, My Facebook has been disabled and my last empire war z game is bonded to that account. I've spent around 600 on the game. How can I get it ...

9 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Confirmation code of my emeil

Hello, i'm lazaro degorio and i dont know my confirmation code,could you help me??? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Password recovery

email ***@*** no deleted by moderator please help recover my password.recovery links is sent to an account which I know nothing about

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant access account

Hello, My phone is broken, and cant get code on phone number that is on my accout. How can I add a friends # to receive the code? Configurati...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook hacking

Hello, My facebook has been hacked by someone I can not login and password can not be recoverd because my e mail also changed pleasa help me Co...

Ambucias

I lost my homepage and the use of facebook. ***@***

Hello, I lost my Facebook home page and all my friends about two weeks ago, apparently because I mistakenly went through my email address ***@*** in...

Ambucias

My facebook has been hacked

Hello, After someone tried to log on to my account from the other side of the world, I was informed by facebook, and had to confirm that it was in f...

Ambucias

Account disabled

Hello, i want activate my facebook disabel account, please help me

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

A hacker removed me from my business page what can i do?

Someone hacked my account and then unpublished my business page and then blocked me. I have plenty of proof that I started this page almost 4 years ag...

10 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Disabled facebook account

My facebook account is diseble How i can recover my account?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
ctree42

Delete fake account

Hello, They have created an fake account of mine kindly remove it they have used my pictures Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.49 ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
saki

Can open my account

i have a problem in my account.. i can understand why my fb account created this problem with this msg (Unfortunately, you won't be able to access you...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Open my fb id

Hello, Pls help my block FB id open plz Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

BunoCS

Reactivate disable fb account(question)

Hello,my facebook account is not opening.When I open it I only saw that your account is disabled.Please tell me a way that how can i open it.I need it...

BunoCS

Change to english

Hello, I cannot get back to English, please help. Configuration: iPad / Safari 7.0

BunoCS

Someone using my bestfriend account

Hello, hello,can you help my friend problem,his facebook were in sombody use his fb accnt.because his fone was stolen in his boarding house,someb...

Ambucias

Facebook confirmation code

Hello, It won't let me sign in with out the code but I don't know the code to my email or phone number HELP ME PLZ Configuration: iPhone / Chro...

Ambucias

Fb id is not open

Hello, i open my id when wright seen it , Thank you Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these ad...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
dannyds

I cant log in facebook

Hello Please I wanted to sign in to my facebook saw the message on my page.what to do? Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account whil...

dannyds

My account disabled

Hello, how can i open my fb account please help me.,yesterday iv'e change the date of may birthday instead of august 22,1989 1 wrote march 20,2014...

BunoCS

I need to know more about this site

What is CCM? What's this site into?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Fb i'd disabled

Hello, My fb I'd is disabled due to some unknown reason please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Disabled account

Hello, I created a Facebook with a contact number that I gave to my sister, she created her Facebook using the same contact, I recently lost my p...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Disabled facebook account please help me

help

naziad

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get b...

Ambucias

My facebook account is lock

Hello, Hello, when i sign in in my facebook after of writing of username and password then write this massage Unfortunately, you won't be able to ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't open my profile

Hello, I had a problem on my password since 1 month now I can't open my profile pls help me to solve the problem thanks Configuration: iPhone /...

Ambucias

Facebook was locked

please help me. my facebook was locked.

Ambucias

Problems of password

Hello, I am using my Facebook password in another accounts(not in Facebook). when I log out my fb and also log in..it shows that my password is ...

Ambucias

How can i get back open my fb account

Hello, plz tell me how can i get back my fb account Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 43.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Delete my f/b account

Hello, Pl delete my F/B Account due to some body hake my account i can't change my password because my phone no which in f/b that is not in use this...

dannyds

My facebook was not opened

Hello, my facebook was not opened .then how it possible open the facebook in my system.it was displayed on facebook site was cant be reach...

dannyds

Somebody create my fake id & uploaded my pic.

Hello, Somebody create my fake id on 12th march 2016. He /She uploaded my pic on timeline.After that he/she sent lot of frd req & chat with them,h...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My facebook has been hacked

How can i get back my facebook password. My facebook password has been hacked. Please me!!!

10 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 9651 - 9700 out of a total of 12,291