The discussions

Enabled account

Hello, Hi sir\madam how are you I hope you are fine and enjoying good health.my account isdisabled I want to enabled now please how I enabled my acc...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
RickyFred

Facebook temporarily locked

Hello, Hi my id is temperay locked.how to unlock my id.plz my id unlock..gmail:***@*** Password"removed by moderator Configuration: Configurat...

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, My name is najma Maam my Facebook account has been disabled yesterday and I can't log on with my email address and phone number please he...

Ambucias

How to deactivate facebook account

Hello, i want to Unprescribe from Facebook,its not for me,i dont have a clue about computers and stuff,its just not for me. Thanks anyway. Con...

Ambucias

Not able to unlock my facebook account don't remember anything

Solved

Hello,i am not able to unlock my fb account because i don't remember anything about my account and also i had changed my handset please help me to un...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook got reported

Hello, My facebook got reported and I don't know who did it. I really need my facebook to get a hold of my friends Configuration: Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

My account has been disabled without reason

Hello, My name is Amany sy my accuont on facebook has been disabled,so could you please help me ? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.76

Ambucias

Can't change my password for facebook

Hello, How can i get back in my Facebook it is saying that to put my email in and it will send me a cold to my email but does not send me one ...

Ambucias

My phone number is change

Hello, Yes I can't receive my code to log on to facebook because I have a new phone new. Can you please send my log in code to my email ***@*** in...

Ambucias

Can't log into facebook

Hello yes I have a new phone number and I can't receive the login code because facebook is sending the code to my old phone number can facebook the se...

Ambucias

Facebook issue

Hi I am having trouble logging into my Facebook account I use to be able to login with no problems. But now before I'm about to login numbers appear a...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2017 by
Kstyle

Close the fake id

Hello, Sir I need a help from you.someone made fake id & used my photos please delete that account sir Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.13...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

My facebook account was disabled

Hello, Please give me my account back.. im waithing this since last years.. facebook said they will give it back to me . But until now, im not got i...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Unblock my account please

Please please unblock my account

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't open my account help me!

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 48.0 maybe 1 week ago i try to change my account name but its not change. What's going wrong in my account. T...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

I can't log in my account

Hello, I can't log in my account it says we'll get in touch with you at the email address you provided after we've review your ID PLEASE HELP ME. Con...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook way to use my first account instead of starting over

Hello, Hey. The other day my facebook just quit. And it was 4 in the mourning when i was sleepin. I had to make a new account. I dont like that all...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Please i want my facebbok that was disabled to be active again.

Hello, Please i am pleading that my personal account with the name should be pardoned and restored back. I have some important things i saved there...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Okay I've been trying to recover my facebook account and I've been trying to upload new photos (documentation) along with it. Even tried going for an...

Ambucias

Can't log into facebook password has been changed

Hello, my name is Manuel. I have been trying to get back into my Facebook acct. but it says my password has been changed help Configuration: Configu...

portoman

Hello, my fb account is disabled due to no reason , fb is saying that i do any violent activity and asking for confirmation by giving my Govt id ... ...

Ambucias

Hi, thanks for contacting us. it looks like we couldn't confirm

Hello, Hi, Thanks for contacting us. It looks like we couldn't confirm that you're the owner of this account because you didn't provide ID with inf...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, Why my account is disabled...... please help me to open my account Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 35.0.1916.141

Ambucias

Disabled account

Only used my name Cheryl Elaine Gibson. My information is affiliated with my picture. Phone number is still the same removed by moderator for the enti...

Ambucias

Re open facebook disabled

Hello, Sir need to help you're please tell me how I able un disabled Facebook account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

Remove my "jesi marma sing" fake account

Hello, Sir Please help me. Someone using my photos and User name. so delete my fake Account. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Facebook account disabled reviewing documents

Hello, Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85my fb not opening and saying unfortunately sone review etc... plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

My facebook is hacked

Hello, My facebook is hacked..someone changed my password and i tried to recover my account but it seems impossible ..plz i need help Configuratio...

Ambucias

Facebook login problems

Hello, i have a complicated problem , i cant log into my facebook because of login approvals that are sent to my phone number which i lost earlier t...

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled reviewing documents

Hello, Sir, when I login my Facebook ID then I show, "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these addi...

Ambucias

Facebook is disabled

Hello, my Facebook is disable please help me to open it back Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

No access to facebook from work

I cannot access facebook from my place of work. Everyone else does, so it is not closed by the administrator. I have windows 8, and for some time i co...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2016 by
grech18

Facebook account

Hello, Sir please my f.b account back that account is very important please back my account Awais tigers Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 39.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

How to enable account

sir, my friend facebook was disabled 2 month ago plz sugeest

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account it is temporarily blocked

Hello, every body this my account it is temporarily block please help mr to unblock Configuration: Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 50.0

Ambucias

Facebook account as been hacked

My Facebook account as been hacked please how can I get it back

Ambucias

Hello Hello, sir need to help you're plzz tell me how I able My disabled facebook Account??

Ambucias

Not able to access facebook account checking identity

Hello, I was using my Facebook I'd for more than 5yrs now can't able to access my account it's sho that unfortunately you won't be able to acces...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Think of me

I used to be able to use Think of me, now I am being blocked and told it is because I do not have enough friends or, I do not have enough pictures, ...

Ambucias

Can not open my facebook account through the mobile number

Hello, Sir I can not open my Facebook account through the mobile number please help me Configuration: Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Ch...

Ambucias

Code generator

Hello, I need help with my login code Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Able to my fb account

Hello, Sir my Facebook account is disabled please help me to able the Facebook account Configuration: iPhone

Ambucias

Disabled

Hello, My fb acc was disabled i don't know why Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Unblock my facebook account

Pls unblock my facebook account

Ambucias

Fb account wont open

Hello, I can't open my FB account because someone used my Gmail account to make a profile,and another person used my cellphone number to maker her a...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

I'm new here help me plz

Could y'all help me a little more please. I really need it

Ambucias

Cant access my facebook or messenger

Hello, I cant access my fbook or messenger.plz can you help me.thanks. Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

My personal facebook account is blocked

Hello, my personal facebook account is blocked, so please bring my account back please, there was a lots of memory which i shered with my fri...

Ambucias

Facebook blocked forgot my date of birth

Hello, I forgot my date of birth .f.b asking my date of birth Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

I want new facebook account urgent

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 10.0I want another new facebook account.I have already account.but I want another.plz help me.

Ambucias
Results 8601 - 8650 out of a total of 12,301