The discussions

Facebook block

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93 my fb is block plz hell p. mi

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2016 by
xpcman

Problems with fb login and usage

Hello. Since yesterday, I have been unable to log in to my Facebook account the normal way. If I clear my browser cache and other data, I can go to th...

4 replies Last reply on 5 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook hacked

Hello, Web sites the same as the ones I already tried, since my birth date has been changed by unknown person, I can't change or login without know...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Hacked fb

Hello, face book re-activated by someone else and my birth date changed. FB won't let me in since security question is what is my birth date. How do...

xpcman

My face book acc has blocked

Hello, My face book account has been blocked from last 6 days. And its showing the error Your Computer Needs to Be Cleaned It looks like your c...

xpcman

Fb disabled

Hello my fb acount has been disabled from 4 days. And i want to know when my fb account will reactive soon pls reactive soon sir

xpcman

Not able to open facebook account

Hello, I am not able to open my facebook account. WhenI enter my ID and Password it shows error with a message that the number entered doesn't match...

xpcman

Recovering of my facebook account

Hello, Hello could someone help me out. I received a message from Umaru Fofana yesterday that I can CHECK IF YOUR my FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IS HACKED. ...

xpcman

Profile page not found message

My fb account i can't open my profail page what i do profail page not found message is displaying i can't change my profail photo and cover photo plea...

Ambucias

Facebook verification id

Solved

Anyone Can Help me Please On Verification ID I Dont Know How Is it To Fix I Dont Have Government ID But i have Google Account WIth My account Please A...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Help with code

Hello, I made a new facebook with a new email but my confirmation code never showed up in my email and when i got on facebook it logges me out and t...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2016 by
xpcman

Blocked my account

Hello, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we...

Armaan

Facebook language settings

Solved

Hello, How do I change from German to English on fb Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

Ambucias

Connect to fb

Hello, cannot get access to FB. Keeps saying too many tries. Try again later. Tried for 3 days to gain access. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 5...

xpcman

Change of facebook language

Hello, please i want you to change my Facebook language from French to English for me? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 31.0

xpcman

People use my email to open up other facebook pages

Hello, There are using my e mail address to open up other Facebook page .that not me Help how can fix this Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0...

Techdemic

Change of facebook language

please i want you to change my Facebook language for me?

JONDZ

Facebook account issue

Hello, Hi i have problem when i login to Facebook It says Facebook Account unValuable What should i do plz guide me, Thanks Configuratio...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2016 by
Azedyaar

Problem in signing in old id

hi, sir! I has been create id but not shown plz help me

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2016 by
r.mehrania

Maryann stafford

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Safari Indeterminableplease help me figure out or change my Yahoo paaawod

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2016 by
xpcman

How much time will fb take to review

Actually sir when i login then i see. Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. W...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2016 by
ac3mark

For recovery of fb account

Hello; sir how to recover deleted fb account ...plz help me ...as soon as possible name- chandan kumar At- dhoolkot dehradun ph- id =***@*...

xpcman

Facebook hacked

Hello, My facebook hacked And am Forget My Email Password i need your help and support Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

xpcman

Facebook account temporally locked

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80I am,Nitin D Clancy,sir please help me my Facebook account is temporally locked, I give my voter card...

xpcman

Login approved code

I have lost my phone's number.I want to login.Therefore how to solve the problem of login approved code

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2016 by
xpcman

How do you change facebook back to english

Hello, How do I change facebook back to English Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0

xpcman

I cannot open facebook

Hello, I cannot enter Facebook, why? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

Ambucias

Removing hourly limits on my verification

Hello, help me recover my account pliz Configuration: / Opera 9.80

xpcman

Old facebook disabled

Hello, For some reason my old account has been shut down. May you please help me connect it again. My grandson was over and had my phone. Sorry for ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Urgent facebook email and password

I forgot my facebook email and the password and i would delete or desactivate this account as soon as possible ... any ideas please

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
nassim2x

Account disabled

Hello, please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 30.0.1599.0

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Accont disabled

Hello, how r u? i hope you will fine! ***@*** this is my facebook account disable? please solve problem my account plz help me. please enable m...

xpcman

How to delete my fb hacked account permanently

Solved

Hello, I was hacked and my password and email were changed I no longer have complete access because even my security question was changed I am be...

xpcman

Facebook change language

Hello, When i logged on my Facebook account, by default it is showing Chines language, i tried to convert chines to English but it's converting, p...

xpcman

Facebook change language

Solved

In the last few days my sign in and homepage have been changed from English to what looks likeJapanese/ Chinese language. I would like the situation r...

xpcman

Haked fb and hotmail account associated with it

Hello, How do I delete my fb account when they changed my email accout and related information related to the email account, thus not abling m...

13 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Profile page

Hello, Could you please help me as when I go to my profile page on my phone it keeps saying cannot connect thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chro...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I'm not able to open my fb account

Hello, Sir i'm not able to open my fb account.when I'm add email and password,it showing to complete the security,I'm not able to solve this.plzz ...

xpcman

Facebook lost recovery email

Howto recover account if i lost my mobile number and i have no longer acces with my alternate email address

xpcman

Facebook

how should i go on to reset my password when the only option they tell me is to use a reset with my email, and yet i dont remember it

xpcman

Language

l made a mistake in my facebook account and changed language from English to French, l want to go back to English language l can not find my way back

BunoCS

Access facebook with new device

So I got a new phone today downloaded the facebook app and logged in and it gave me the attachment here so I tried it on my mom's tablet and got the s...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Hacking fb

Closed

Hello, My fb account was Phishing by someone and when i try to login it show the security question and i dont know the answer of qustion so how ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Change language on facebook?

Hello, how do I find the drop down menu to change language on facebook? It currently in Spanish and I don't understand Spanish. Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

My facebook account is reviewing by facebook ,can i get back ?

Hello, How to get back my facebook account ,when i try to log in ,facebook says:Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're re...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

How do i change the language

Hello, i have pressed something on my facebook account that im not sure of and now my facebook language has changed to either Japanese or Chinese ho...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover facebook account

Hello, Please help me! Please recover my facebook account because someone reported me as i'm impersonator but im not impersonator! Many times that h...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Blocked

Hallow, I am Robiul shaikh, state westbengal, krishnanagar, Bethuadahari, Nadia. My account is temporarily blocked but why? Please open my account.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
Robi

Disabled account

Hello, I could no longer use my fb account cause it was disbled , communication with my friends are being block. it said through your letter ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, My account has been blocked by others. So how I will get back my account.. I'll try but it is showing a msg that is temporary unavailable and...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 9501 - 9550 out of a total of 12,301