The discussions

Hotmail and facebook hacked

Hello, Help my email and Facebook have been hackef System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Charles stanley video game won't play

Solved

my Charles Stanley video sermons won't play on my computer. They start to play, then start buffering and won't start to play again

5 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Facebook disabled

Hello, I recently had my facebook account disabled because of my profile name and are reviewing it... how long will it take?? Im missing out on alot...

xpcman

Facebook hacked

Hello, I need help to recuperate my Facebook massager and Hotmail I have been hacked System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98

xpcman

Facebook account hacked

Hello My account has beed hacked or blocked Please recover my account

xpcman

How to download youtube videos?

Solved/Closed

how do you download youtube videos and save them for later to watch on your own?

xpcman

Facebook id has been disable

Hello, I Anish Yadav user of facebook facing problem like my Id has been disable n dont know the reason why its happend n last 6 days m not u...

Ambucias

Help with my disabled facebook account

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Hello, Can you help me how to open my facebook account Please help me 60.0.3112 .116 please!!

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2017 by
xpcman

How to recover facebook id?

Hello, My Facebook id was disable yesterday , sir how can i recovery it ? i posted a copyright video in my Facebook account after that my ID was dis...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook account locked

Hello, username:pinky presh edun System Configuration: Android / Opera 12.16my username is pinky presh edun,pls sis and ma I open my Facebook...

Ambucias

Can't log into facebook

I'm unable to get into my Facebook pages I have 2 one for my blog and my personal one Please help me, Thank you

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Someone reported my professional account as a FAKE - they did not check with me first and neither did FB, they just shut it down! Now I can't admin t...

Ambucias

Recover hacked account for a friend

Hello, my friend said her facebook has been hacked and needed me to go to facebook recovery to get a code to help her. How do I do this? System...

ac3mark

How to recover icloud

how to recover icloud

ac3mark

Unable to click of item on screen to get another item

Solved

Hello, I am unable to down load items on u tube System Configuration: iPad / Safari 10.0

ac3mark

Recover my disabled facebook account

Hello, i'm sent appeal 4 or 5 times of last 25 days till there is single response from facebook. same problem like sameer. please help me how to g...

Ambucias

Connected but can't browse

Hello, Hi I have done all the run commands but my laptop responds with the requested operation requires evaluation so still can't browse the inter...

ac3mark

Why is my fb acount desabled

Whay is my fb acount desabled ?

Ambucias

Need info about disabled facebook account

Hi Sir My Facebook account was disabled 22 days ago, I submitted an appeal and sent a copy of the passport and ID card, but no response was found by ...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Connected to internet but can't browse

Hello, having done a full clean reload I cannot get internet although the computer says it is connected. i have followed the advices given in this...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2017 by
mjo.com

Forgot my google password

Hello, Hey I did a hard reset on my phone now I can't get back into my account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

I deletd my facebook ,how do i get it back

Hello, I deleted my facebook,how do I get it back System Configuration: Android / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

Ambucias

Open my facebook account

Hello, sr my name Tarun yogi plz open my fb account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

Disabled facebook account

Hello, I just want to know why my facebook was disabled.it was really important for me please help me to get it back System Configuration: Andr...

Ambucias

Can only connect to http sites, https connection fails

Hello, I reset my old laptop (running Windows 7 Professional) to "restore factory settings". Now it will only connect to the internet if I type the...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

How does the internet work?

How does internet works ?

Ambucias

Hello, my names is Pratik Patil my Accaunt is disaybled in facbook System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Unblock/enabled return my accoun in fb

Please order my account in FB can be unblock / enabled return. because it has blocked. Thanks.

Ambucias

Facebook hacked and my email and name were changed

Hello, My daugher's FB account was hacked. The perpetrators changed the name and the email associated with her FB account. Yesterday, I was still ab...

Ambucias

Can't access gmail account

OK I changed my number but forgot my password I answers as of the questions they emailed me the code by it still tells me it cannot access my account ...

Ambucias

Pls open my account

Hello, Hello sir.. pls open my accunt facebook System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 4.0

Ambucias

My account is disabled

Hello, guyz how are you i hope you will be fine and happy the problem is this that my personal id is disable and it about 2 months plz any one who can...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Cant verify my facebook id

Hello, My account was locked because I was logging in from other locations through VPN. It's my second account for anonymous contacts. Now Faceboo...

Charlesjohny8

Locked out of facebook

Hello, I'm still cant get on facebook It said enter to many codes And i know it said wait 96 hours I was wondering why does this keep happening Thank...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Adobe photoshop download doesn't display

it says you downloaded adobe photoshop but I cannot see it anywhere on my computer, not even in the download file

Ambucias

Hello, My fb a count is disabled and it's very important to me what can I do to get it back please System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0....

Ambucias

Cant log in my account

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.98 Why did facebook log me out and is having me upload a "new picture of my mysel...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Confirm your identity

Hello, Whenever I try accessing my account it says I need to confirm my identity. There are two options, the birthday and login in another device yo...

Ambucias

Facebook access to my old profile

Hello, Bought a new phone.want to access Facebook but end up creating a new profile. Want to have access to my old profile. Thxs System Config...

Ambucias

Why my facebook is disabled

Hello, Why my Facebook is disabled System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

Ambucias

I tried to access my Facebook account every day, but when I typed in my password it said my account had been disabled. This came as a shock to me, and...

Ambucias

I have not joined classmates.com but my picture is on your site!

Hello I have never joined your site and yet my name and photo are on classmates.com. I would like it removed immediately. Since I am not a member I do...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Recover my hacked facebook account

Hello, My facebook account ERIC VILLAVERT MINA Account is Hacked and I can no longer access it, the Profile was totally changed, profile pic and e...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Hacked password

Hello, My password was hacked I need to get my password . plz help me too get my account

Ambucias

I cannot open my facebook account

Hello, I cannot open my facebook account. My aacount is in the name of Sebak Roy Please help me System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 55.0

Ambucias

Make id

please make id

Ambucias

Enable my account

Closed

Hello, Enable my account System Configuration: Android / Chrome 40.0.221e4.89

Ambucias

Locked out of facebook

Hello, I was asked to upload a photo of myself, I did and nothing. Still locked out. Help please!! System Configuration: Android / SamsungBr...

Ambucias

Security code

Hello, Im not getting my security code System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116

Ambucias

Facebook disabled reviewing additional documents

Hello, Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we...

Ambucias
Results 8701 - 8750 out of a total of 20,559