The discussions

Facebook

Hello, i can't logging in facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!! what may be the problem????????? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
closeup22

Download book

Hello, where i can download free ebook of best troubleshooting guide to pc and the book havineg all commands such as gpedit ,regedit and and etc ...

closeup22

Download disk image

Solved

Hello, where i can download free hire and boot disk image Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

closeup22

Google earth download

Solved

Hello, I want to download the latest version of goagle earth

7 replies Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
Arka

Downloading files

Hello, I'v got a problem wit my nokia 5800 XpressMusic, whenever i download a song or any other file, it keeps givin me a msg dat says '...file not ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
ale

Facebook email help.

Hello, My facebook apparently got a virus on it and it won't let me long in. Facebook is trying to send an email to me to verify myself but m...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Ftp bat automatic overwrite files

Hello, I have a .bat script that is being run every three minutes to update weather info. But it is asking me every time for every upload if I want ...

xpcman

I have a web threat and my computer keep free

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0hello i have a online web threat and don't know much about computers can you help me f...

ash_perez01

Problem with using google in english

Hello, in my laptop when i click www.google.com/ncr then comes igoogle.this problem has initiated when i first sign in igoogle.i am new in using i...

dist.urbd

Facebook mobile messages problem

I have a problem with the facebook mobile notifications of facebook messages. I have one friend (and she is not a "limited account" or anything like t...

ash_perez01

Facebook

Hello, just wondering if any1 else, having problem with there facebook page, i can click on it but there's nothing to sign me in on and all the wr...

ash_perez01

Certificate for internet explorer

Hello, How do I get a certificate for internet explorer.....I deleted mine and now I can't get online Configuration: Windows XP / Netscape 8....

ash_perez01

Itunes will not syc why or will it download a

Hello, itunes will not download it gets to end then tells me it cant do it sorry.PLEAS HELP ME SYC MY IPOD TO MY COMPUTER Configuration: Wind...

dist.urbd

Problem with opening webpages please help

Hello, i can't open any webpages ( or download files ) , m using Bandluxe USB connect device ... when m trying to open any website nothing happ...

dist.urbd

How to increase internet speed?

Hello, sir, i am using internet through airtel gprs,my internet speed is slow,plz sir tell me ,how to increase it? Configuration: Windows XP / ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
suff954

You tube downloader deinstall

Hello, I have installed you tube downloader bt this is nt work so i want to deinstaled and then install bt i m not able to deinstalled you tube do...

suff954

Facebook account disabled

Closed

Hello, my facebook account is disable plz enable it ma i d is inocent_nisar99@yahoo.co.in Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Cannot load a website

Hello, I have a website that I am trying to access that keeps coming up "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". It link worked for me ...

suff954

Problem downloading the real player software

Hello, I have downloaded the Real player but when I try to run a movie it say's the proper software update is not avaliable to download. plz help me...

n

Anything better then facebook?

Hello, Is there anything better then FB? I can't get in my games and now, well I'm okay with that, that being adictive in all. Configuration...

ash_perez01

G mail account disabled

Hello, my gmail account disable d for tree days . how can acces my account? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ash_perez01

I want restriction code

Hello, MODEL : nokia 2730c-1 IMEI : 358314/03/685177/5 CODE : 0593198 FCC ID : QTLRM-578 IC : 661AB-RM578 MADE in ROMANIA

ash_perez01

Hai

Hello,i lost my security code in my cellphone!i cant open 8// i need an answer ryt now!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ash_perez01

Internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Hello, Mozilla firefox can display, which shows I can connect to the internet. The problem is MRT has found, but did not remove a virus; Backdo...

BiggaFig

How do i confirm my email in facebook

Hello,how do i confirm my eamil in facebook how time's to find to confirm my email so hard you can help me....... Configuration: Windows XP / ...

sudesh215

Facebook account

Closed

Hello, My friends facebook account will not work and we just change the password. But naw that it wont work i have tried to get the confermation c...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Facebook

Hello, We only have one computor, I am registered on facebook I want to register my husband on facebook on his own account and own email address, is ...

suff954

Ur company blocked my facebok

Solved

Hello, this is my facebook id mayu.mayu@yahoo.com..this id u has blocked.so i miss my lot of friends and contacts.so.want i'm again use that id,want...

suff954

Cannot open device explorer while connected

Hi, every time I click the SGH D980 icon on on PC Studio, I received this dialog box saying, "Cannot opne Device explorer in PC Studio mode. Please ch...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
flawedsystem

Facebook

Hello, I have been unable to login to facebook for the last 2 days Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

<help>i want to jion facebook,what can i do?

Hello, please i want to join face book, what can i do? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

CN 147

Trying to down i tunes 8.2

Hello, i am trying to down i tunes 8.2 for my new ipod touch and it wont download what should i do Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532....

suff954

Youtube mobile

Hello, My internet connection is very slow.So I get a lot of problem watching videos in yotube.I have searched the net and found that one can watch ...

suff954

Can't fing ieeula.chm file

Hello, I can locate the ieeula file but not the ieeula.chm file. Can it be downloaded or are they the same? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefo...

suff954

Download cd image

Hello, where i can free download hiren bootable cd image 10.1 2010 Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

suff954

Ie8 won't open, ieeula chm file not found

Internet explorer 8 won't open at all, ieeula chm file not found. Also unable to open " internet options in control panel.

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
xpcman

Internet running very slow

Hello, Ok so I tried the Firefox installation and to no avail. I can't even get on to some websites. When firefox doesn't load a site it says: "Th...

Munna

Desperate attention

Hello, someone hacked ma facebook account & my mail account as well... i cant delete my account nor change my password... pleaseeeeeeeeeeee helpp...

suff954

Some one has blocked my orkut !

Hello sir, Please give me a possible way to short out where some one had blocked orkut to my computer so,please tell me how to unblocked my orkut...

suff954

Can not login to facebook

Hello, cannot login to facebook? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

suff954

Msn

Hello, what do you do when you have old version of msn and downloaded new msn and doesnt let you sign into new msn because you have pld men? Co...

suff954

Google earth lattest version freedown loand

Solved

Hello, its very pleasue and thakfull to you,if I get google earth lattest version free down loading

8 replies Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
athish

Facebook

Hello, i am not able to open my facebook account. i am stuck with some email conformation and i don't know how to get out of this. i badly want toopen...

mike

To conect internet

Hello, i aru pleasehelp me to connect aircel gprs in huawei e1550 and apn of aircel Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

mike

Messenger 8 and 9 downloads.

Hello, Has anyone experienced screen distortion after downloading Messenger 8 or 9. My screen adopts a multi dot type matrix background and colour c...

10 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
jell

Cannot download live messenger

Hello, Expat currently living in vietnam, Im trying to download the the latest Live messenger, i currently have a old version. Upon going into dwn...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
suff954

Itunes download

Hello, when downloading itunes it showing an error and my computer is not microsoft but linux. what to do? Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.0.1...

suff954

Getjar

Hello, how to get getjar on my micromax q5 Configuration: / Opera 9.80

suff954

Hacked my facebook and yahoo account

Hello, some one hacked my facebook and yahoo account how can i get back my both account? please help me how can i solve this problem? i t...

suff954

Farmville internet explorer is switching off

Hello, i am pretty rubbish when it comes to computers but i have had a new one today with windows 7 band built in anti virus..Everytime i try to go...

suff954
Results 19151 - 19200 out of a total of 20,550