The discussions

Oh my i need help downloading drivers

Hello, Good day My Name is Mateus and I need help my motherboard needs its installer driver its an ACer Power Fh and i cant find a free downloadable ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
Jeff

Help downloading itunes correctly

Hello, I am having problems with downloading i tunes. After I download it i open and it says Warning: Itunes was not properly installed. What do ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Utorrent

Hello, Hi guys im new here hope you can help me plz. About a month ago i had xp os on my pc, and utorrent was working fine then it just stop downloa...

LouisSteph

Does google mbrfix exist?

Does Google Mbrfix actually exist? I find Mbrfix of various vendors. Usually for a price or from untrusted sites. But I do not find GOOGLE Mbrfix anyw...

xpcman

Cant sign in to facebook. keeps telling me i

Hello, i'm having trouble signing in with my password keeps telling me i'm wrong but every time i have to find a new one i right the new one down eve...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Explorer

Hello, i m using windows 7 when i loged in to the user desktop showing black page it is not showing desktop icons and taskbar and others after the en...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
pro-genius

I cannot login my facebook

Hello, Sir/Ma, I have been having problem with my facebook, I cannot login at all. Please help me rectify the problem, coz have been missing my ...

pro-genius

Internet explorer 8 problem

Good day, I recently reinstalled Avast Anti-Virus, and since then the Explorer won't show Security Code pictures, some other pictures and advertiseme...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
Mickey

Download flash player

Hello, Please help me download and install an Adobe flash player for my sonyericsson W205

LouisSteph

Cant download anything except potoes

Hello, i cant download anything.when i try to download,it takes time to download to temperary folder but when the downloding process complete my...

LouisSteph

Facebook profiel picture

Hello, there is no profile picture on my facebook page...it used to be...now it is gone...how can i get it back??? vchop

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Explorer.exeas generated errors

Hello, Explorer.exe has gererated errors and will be closed by windows, need to restart the program An error has log is being created

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Problems signing in to facebook in china

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
Elena

Downloading and opening attachments in yahoo

Hello, for the past three days i have not been able to download or open any attachments in my yahoo mail box. it worked fine last week and all ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Music downloads

Hello,I dowloaded music from the internet and the music plays so softly,I cannot hear a thing,unless I put the phone close to my ear.I did adju...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Unable to download the attachments in emails

Hello, This is Prasad regarding unable to download the attachments in received mails, please tell me the solution or solve this problrm

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

How to change facebook language

Hello, hi wnt to change my facebok wall and home page again into the english language it by mistake got changed plz help me as i'm a new learner of s...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Can't complete itunes download

Hello, I've just bought an ION Contour LP turntable, in rder to convert my vinyl to MP3. When purchasing this I was told it was easy to get going, I'...

xpcman

Explorer.exe applocation

Hello, i have compaq v3000 series laptop .... when i want to print something with printer then show me that mesg explorer.exe-application error.. ...

alex59fr

I can't log on to my fb it said its diabled

Hello, wats up umm i can't get my account to log back on it said its disabled nd i tried all these things nd web sites nd noting worked i really want...

iveal

Facebook/bebo/livechat

Hello, how can i login to facebook ,bebo and youtube when blackproxy.com is blocked i wounder if i can have short of a code for school computer that ...

iveal

Downloading

Hello,when I download thing like (catalog from daywind,and getting pictures from e-mail)they go to a little cox and it won't open.What do I do ?pLease...

iveal

Cannot download itunes 9

Hello, Each time i try to download itunes using windows 7 the download freezes at 97% with 15 secs remaining then after approx 30 mins i get error ms...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Problem downloading adobe flash player

Hello,I just cant download and install the adobe flash player on my vista.please help me

dancedhall

Cant get ino my facebook

Hello,

LouisSteph

Google chrome

Hello, can you help me please in downloading google chrome i cant download it because This product is not available in my country help me please ...

LouisSteph

Youtube prob

Hello, I'm using firefox, how could I turn on JavaScript? I cant watch videos in You tube, how's that? when i looked at the internet options, the ja...

LouisSteph

How to download msn 9.0 on a mac

Hello, can anyone tell me how to download 9.0 on a mac?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

How we will download windows live messenger

Hello, see i cant download windows live messenger can u show how can we download windows live messenger

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Downloading problem on vista

Hello, i have a problem when i download something from internet. i dont use limewire of bitlord or utorrent. I just download it from internet link....

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Problems with google

Hello, I can't use google,I get the enlace is broken, page cannot be foun. What can I do? Thanks

iveal

Can't play upload videos only in facebook

Hello,why can't play viedo that i up load to facebook?

iveal

How to download

Hello,pls how can i download using opera mini 4.2, things like mp3s etc

LouisSteph

Where i can download china mobiles games

Hello, i have a china mobile set USON A700i.I want to download games & themes for this model , can you help me pls!!!!

LouisSteph

Downloading on a friend's computer

Hello, I have an inspiron 1200 and want to update my graphic driver, but I can't get on line. I have to use a friend's computer to get on line (it is...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Facebook

Hello, i am new on facebook and i cant find out where the actvaion code is can you plez tell me where to find it

iveal

Cant acess myspace or twitter or youtbe it's

Hello, i am on a computer that blocks youtube myspace twitter facebook anything like that how do i get around that

LouisSteph

Cant log in to facebook

Hello, i was on my facebook, and i left for schoool. then at schoool i was tring to get on to facebook and it says my account is unavailable due to ...

iveal

Can't access my facebook

Hello, hi guyz,,i have a problem regarding my access in facebook,,i can,t access it,maybe the site was banned by our admin., is there a way how can i...

iveal

Php page open in mozila but not open ie 6

Hello, Plz help i hv made a site in php but it has php page open in Mozila but not open IE

LouisSteph

Problem downloading adobe reader

Hello, i am having problems getting adobe reader to down load. i have aol and keep getting the message "AOL9.0VR not responding". the adobe web site ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Where can i download a flashplayer on my dsi?

Hello,I'd like to know how to download the Flash Player for my DSi couse I'd like to watch videos and stuff on my DSi,PLEASE NOTHING THAT INVOLVES A L...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
ramu1234

The download link blocked by my anti virus

Hello, I had some problem about my computer registry and you send me this link(http://ccm.net/download/download-5111-clean-fix-registry ) It blocked...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

How to download games in china mobile e71

Hello, how to download games in china mobile e71

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Internet explorer 8 cannot display

Hello, My internet won't display any webpages.It's Internet Explorer 8 and I installed it but didn't display I used have IE7 but was expired and the...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
ForrForr

I can't view my downloaded files,please help!

Hello, I have now downloaded 2 pdf files from 2 different places, one from a website and one from an email. I know they're on my desktop somewhere ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Internet explorer 8 flash player

Hello, hat guy's gud news i have a latest flas player like so i can give u click the link & download ... http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Adobe-Flash-P...

closeup22

Cant load homepage on facebook

Hello,

closeup22

How to download & use google erth

Hello, Paz Infom Me How To Use & Download Google Erth Softwer

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
CCMclaude

Facebook doesnt recogize my email

Hello, Everytime i try to log on to facebook, it says it doesnt recognize my email Please help!

iveal
Results 19751 - 19800 out of a total of 20,558