The discussions

Download flash player

Hello, pls help in downloading flash player to my phone nokia 3120c

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
Andru

No printer icon in ie8

Hello, I can not find a printer icon in IE8. I was advised to right click on the tool bar and I could install it, but that does not work.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Windows 98: need help on youtube

Hello, I can't watch a vid on youtube and i can't play games. Yes, i have a flash and my script is on. It shows me that "sorry, this is a illegel opo...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I get get acces to my facebook account!

Hello, hi people i really need help i cant get acces to my facebook account i really want it back but when i try to forgot paswrd it doesnt help me e...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

I can't get acces to my facebook account

Hello, I realy need help I can't get acces to my facebook account with my normal password that I have been using! I even tried forgot your passwrd (e...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Help my computer won't load some pages

Solved

Hello, My computer won't load some of the pages for example in myspace in myspace when I click the button to change my mood it won't send to that pag...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
dundundun

Explorer disappeared from taskbar

Hello, How do I restore the explorer icon to the taskbar

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
Dark7568

I can't log on facebook

Hello, I am in Guangzho, China and i cant access facebook, can anyone tell me why? Thabang

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
mikey

I cant log in to my facebook

Hello, I entered the correct email address and password and it keeps saying I must log in to see this page and its not opening , WHAT CAN I DO !

closeup22

I cant access my facebook acct.

Hello, hi, 4 days now i cant access my facebook account even i tried several times to change my password on the text box , but suddenly error occurre...

closeup22

Torrent downloading

Hello, After approx a year of trouble free downloading of torrents using bittorrent all of a sudden when I attempt to download, windows media player t...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
wllmsctt4

Facebook wont sign me in!

I have been trying to log into facebook for 6 hours, and as far as i know, its been offline even longer. it comes up with a page saying its under site...

LouisSteph

Download driver wifi

Solved

Hello, I'm Jaycy. I'm looking for driver WiFi. Where can I download it directly? Thanks.

LouisSteph

Driver to download for wireless internet

Hello, Please let me know which driver I need to download for IBM Lenovo T41 Laptop

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Explorer.exe does'nt start automatically!

Hello, i had a virus attack (mabezat) but after scanning the comp for about a week and using various virus removal tools my comp was free from viruse...

LouisSteph

Problem with downloading attachments

Hello, I had the problem with downloading attachments using rediffmail the file which is automatically compresing into zip and it anble to open in m...

LouisSteph

Facing probleme facebooking

Hello, As my account opens i am able to view everything but when i try to get into a particular detail in the home page like friends photo or frds ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Facebook

Hello, why i can not open my profile in facebook????? thank you very much Huong

closeup22

Facebook

Hello, when i open my facebook site i see my friends who are on line as soon as talk to any of them the site write "the person appear offline now" ...

iveal

How to download free and latest googlearth on

Hello, I would like to download free and latest googlearth on Windows Vista home premium' can you plz suggest and give me link. thanks . Rashid.

closeup22

Explorer.exe application error

Solved

Hello, When I have start my computer the logon screen shows error explorer.exe - Application Error ------------------------------------ The instru...

iveal

Many problems with internet explorer

Hello, I have recently started having problems with internet explorer 7. I cannot download anything, no videos online will load, and windows contant...

iveal

Help, downloading adobe 10!!!!

Hello, im ellie, errr, i am trying to download adobe 10, and it lets me download it, but then once i have, it opens up a new tab and it says that if ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
Ellie

Problems with internet explorer and msn

Hello, I have been on the phone with Verizon for two hours. I can not send email or open email. I am running xp and use the msn browser. I keep getti...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Cant download directx 10

Hello, i cant download directx 10 through web i have windows xp sp2 256mb video card plz anyone get me d link 2 download directx 10................

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
iveal

My facebook has been disabled

Hello, My facebook account has been disabled just one week ago and I have not recieved a warning message before the account disabled and I don't know...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
Volkan Güdelek

Hi' plz tell me how to download latest googl

Hello, plz how i can download latest vertion of google earth; thanx

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
Dark7568

Can't download any files when using vista

Hello, After installing the updates for windows vista, I can't download any files from the internet like a microsoft document attached to my e-mail, ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
willy

I have correpted cd for download software

Hello, I have bought Genius iSlim 320 V1.0 and i have corropted cd so i cant video chat with yahoomassenger how i will chat with webcam i think i sho...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
storeugle

Where do l download windows visra drivers

Hello, l have uninstalled windows 7 and have now installed windows vista business on a HP Compaq 610 Notebook. However the drivers for win 7 had not ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
zabilbob

My computer blocks google.com help

Hello, My Dell computer is about 10-12 years old. Internet Explorer(now version SP2) will not allow me too type in any address with Google. So, I am ...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
Ted

Media not playing eg youtube, itunes etc

Hello, I purchased a new laptop about 6 weeks ago and I have been noticing a few issues with playing media. I have vista installed and whilst I se...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
TSFUN

Msn download

Hello, I do know where you can get a simple download for the NEWST versions of msn. Try this website, quick, simple nad in seconds. http://uber...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
iveal

How i download my video on u tube

Hello,i want to download my video on u tube but i cant plz help me out

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
vikash kumar

My mozilla cant log in to facebook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Downloadind service pack 1 for vista

Hello, My computer OS is vista Ultimate, and an updating massege told me that there is an important update, when checked the update i found it was ...

dancedhall

Watching youtube or metacafe

Hello, I am facing problem of slow and at time stopages in video watching on Youtube or Metcafe. I have Adobe Flashplayer 10 Active X and Adobe Flash...

LouisSteph

Iwant joing my facebook through my mobile

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Hello, I think I have a virus in my hotmail system that sends out a message to anybody in my contacts list. Remove the list and there are no issues...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

I need instructions to download the program

I cannot or don´t know how to dowload the program System Turner Thanks for your help

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
CCMclaude

Havin problems downloadin the new msn

Hello, hi am havin problem msn its askin me to download and wen i do it stops at 14% and then stops what can i do its lettin me into hotmail but not ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
epsiman

Download speed

Hello,how can i increase downloading,uploading speed on bsnl broadband connection with nokia siemens ADSL modem c2110

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Can't log in to facebook and yahoo

Hello, I have been trying to access Facebook and it seems that I can only get to the Log-in Screen. When I type in my username and password all I g...

LouisSteph

Cant open facebook for months now in china

Hello, i am unable to open my face book account for months now. I am based in China and have no idea what the problem is. any suggestions plz??

LouisSteph

Help!!! i need a free software download!

Hello, I lost my installation cd for my canon pixma iP1700 printer. I need to find a free download website to install it to my computer. Can anyone h...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
formaly known Me

My facebook won't work !!

Hello, My facebook doesn't work. All the other sites are working fine,but not my facebook. Its been going on for 6 days! the main facebook page work...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
bowarwick

Youtube

Hello, when i open some video on you tube it says "get the latest flash player then watch video". i hv already two times installed flash player of ad...

iveal

I cannot log into facebook applications

Hello, I cannot log into facebook applications on my laptop. If I do log into facebook only place I can go is the homepage no where else.......if I t...

iveal

Download a video

Hello, please i want to know how to download a video thank you very much

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Speed uop wi fi & proxy torrent

Hello, ihave slow speed i want to increase my leaptop wi fi speed in coilege .i also want to download on torrent but proxy problem &there is no sp...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
closeup22
Results 19801 - 19850 out of a total of 20,550