The discussions

Facebook

I want to use existing account how can i do tht?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

My fb account is disabled

Hello, im sajia i don't now why my fb acuont disabled?

Ambucias

Get a new approval code to my new number

Hello, I lost my old phone how do I get my login approval code for my new one so I can login to my account Configuration: samsung/brower

ac3mark

Forgot password and my email account number of my facebook

Hello I forgot my password and my email account number of my facebook.. so please help me in getting back my account

xpcman

Fb account disabled

Hello, My fb account is disabled how can I reactivate my fb account please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

xpcman

Fb has been hacked

How can i access fb without password or email

xpcman

Forgot my secret question?

Closed

what city did you born?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back...

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53.0.2785.116 I have submitted my Birth Certificate for confirmation which contains my First and Last ...

ac3mark

Facebook voice messages sent to me won't play

Solved

I noticed this problem on Monday 26th August. Voice messages on facebook used to work for me, but not anymore. The fact that they used to work for me ...

12 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

I downloaded chrome, but don't see it on my desktop!!

When I downloaded Chrome from this site, I was thanked for the download. I don't see it anywhere. Where must I look for it, or is there another step ...

Ambucias

Cancel my membership to...

Hello, I have tried to cancel my membership. It won't take my password. Do not try to renew my membership. My credit cards are in bankruptcy Marc...

xpcman

Disable facebook

Hello My Facebook account has disable. Please open my id back. I don't no if I have done something wrong apologies!

Ambucias

Change facebook language

Sir, By mistake my facebook account is being displayed is urdu languages please change back into English language only. Devdhar Sharma

Ambucias

How can i change the home page of facebook from china to english

Hello, how can I change the home page of facebook from china to english (I mean the page where I have to enter the user name and the password is in ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2016 by
supriya_

Pls help me

Hello, Good day / night to every one out their, this is my second question i'm just new about computers and same is true with Internets that's w...

supriya_

Help need my hi5 account deleted

Need my hi5 account delete please am not seeing the account button

Ambucias

Need to get an email conformation to change my facebook pastword

Hello, Please help me to log back into my Facebook account because someone block me by mistakes Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

Ambucias

Laptop connected to wifi won't let me open websites

Hello, I have Lenovo laptop and I've had it for a good three years. The other day i started it up after shutting it down the previous night, and ope...

xpcman

My facebook account disable

Closed

Hello, my account disable how to open

nethra.snp

Not opening of facebook account

Hello, Dear sir, with most respect i have a problem in opening my facebook account that ***@*** (We'll take a look at the documents you submitte...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

How will i open my disabled facebook acccount

Hello, My account has been disabled due to some operation that i was carrying out, this operations consist of money and some other things. I want so...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Re activate my fb account

Pls help

Ambucias

How do i enable my account

Hello, last night my fb account his disable don't know why now i want enable my account how can i do ,....? pls help me to... Configuratio...

Ambucias

My facebook account have disabled

Solved

Hello, My Facebook account disabled plz enable my account. My account I'd is removed by moderator I follow the all terms and condition. Conf...

Ambucias

Where do i enter my conformation code?

Hello, Where do i enter my conformation code? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.2785.116

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0how I can open my disable face book account

xpcman

For security reasons your account is temporarily locked

Hello, when I opened my facebook account it shows a message that contain these words "For security reasons your account is temporarily locked  If thi...

Ambucias

Can't installed facebook due to my rooted phone

Hello, I can't installed facebook due to my rooted phone..how can i install facebook on my phone? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.1599.103

Ambucias

Facebook not opening

Sir I submitted my government ids and others ids and I geted six digit verfy key many time and after seated new password but I have not open my facebo...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover deleted e mail in before 5th month

I want to get mail 5 th month before permanet deleted mail by my email. How can do it. Please tell me.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Deleted emails.

Solved

Hello Sir, how do I retrieve deleted emails of the last three days? Best wishes Robert. Anticipating your reply. Kind regards fellow computer user. Th...

Ambucias

Slow speed in u torrent (3.4.8)

Hello, my interner service provider is telling that the bandwidth they will offer is 700-800 but i am getting a speed of hardly 20 kB/s in u torren...

Ambucias

What is ccm.net?

I dont know CCM and want to know CCM and start to work with you so pls describe you activities for further proceed.

JSmithJ

Username url

Hello, I have been told that I need 25 likes before I can get a url username for a page I have created, but I now have over 25 likes but it still w...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

My disable account

Hello, Pls i am still saying am sorry for my misconduct on the Facebook teams kindly reopen my account please. I understand it now . Configurat...

Ambucias

Can connect to internet, 1 or 2 pages will load and the it freez

Hello, As above, the same on chrome, Firefox or any browser. Starts off ok then 1 or 2 sites in, it freezes, if in Firefox it times out On wi...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Help request

Solved

Hello, My Facebook account temporary block,name issues, I send orignal document but not open my account, how open tell me please, please help me ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Help me you locked me out of my computer

I do not have the phone number anymore but still know my password. and still cannot access my entire computer

ac3mark

Recovering password to google email

Hello, I have tried all the information given online to recover my google password but the links just lead me back to where I was...help. Conf...

ac3mark

Connected to mobile but but not able to browse internet on pc

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0i connected my pc with mobile having internet connectivity but not able to browse i tried all the ans...

ac3mark

To get my deleted mail

I want to get deleted mail in my mail. It is not my trash or bin . Ple tell me how can get it.

xpcman

Hacked

Hello, Someone hacked my account please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

xpcman

How to delete an unauthorized profile

I would appreciate any help. If anyone wants to take this on, please contact me, I will be glad to compensate them. an ex-girlfriend created a fac...

Ambucias

Facebook blocked account

Hello! My account was blocked and after sendimg my ID Facebook sended me an imail where they say that my account is reactived but still I can't log ...

Ambucias

Help me to find

Hello, my account was not opening no activity given to me to open.there is only one log out option i cant open my acc... Plz help me to find ...

Ambucias

Cant open my facebook

Can't open my facebook account.. Its keep on showing masage ..this account not belongs to.. When reset password.. can't recieve reset password at em...

Anonymous User

Facebook been hacked

Hello, My Facebook has been hacked they have changed my password and email they have irrapropiate things on how do I delete it Configuration: i...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2016 by
kleistermeister

Facebook app is not working in google

Hello, goodcmorning my facebook app is not at all working since 5days...how should i unlock my facebook.....it is showing that it was temporarily do...

Ambucias

Can't login to my own account on my computer

Hello, my granddaughter, Maddie Clark logged into her facebook account on my computer and now I can't login to my own account on my computer I can't b...

Ambucias

How do i download quick book?

how do i download quick book?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark
Results 11301 - 11350 out of a total of 20,558