The discussions

Question about transferring ipod music

Solved/Closed

Hello, My computer is fried but I need to get the music on my iPod onto another computer. I've authorized my mom's computer to be able to play the m...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2013 by
Kentyet

Ipod headphones n speakers are playing at the

Solved/Closed

Hello, im haveing problems with my ipod when I plug my headphones in I can still hear my music playin through the speakers at the ssame time and I do...

56 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2013 by
1mpl

My ipod touch wont charge or turn on

Solved/Closed

Hello, i was playing a game on my ipod touch I left it on so I could go to the toilet when I came back it had switched off and wouldnt turn on or ch...

52 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2013 by
nalim

Ipod got stuck

Solved/Closed

Hello, my ipod got stuck... what to do now??? when i connected it with the computer it got stuck... now its not working.... what should i do now??...

15 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
benny

How to download songs to your ipod without itunes

Solved

Hello, how do u download songs to your iPod without iTunes. Configuration: / Chrome 23.0.1271.94

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2013 by
lashell001

My ipod won't turn on, it's fully charged and i don't know what to do

Solved/Closed

Hello, Well, I was in my Wednesday night children's service and my Ipod(camera 32GB) looks like an Iphone because it has a very thick case. I go...

21 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2013 by
kelsiemac

My ipod wont sync my apps

Solved/Closed

Hello,i restored my itouch and for some reason its wont sync my applications I dont if its the software or not. whats wrong with it? should I go to th...

14 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2013 by
cahr

Pogo.com won't work on my ipad

Solved/Closed

Hello, I can't seem to get pogo.com to work on my iPad It will not load the game, I can open up the advertisement but can not play the game. Can you...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2013 by
Me

My ipod (5th gen) won't turn on!!!

Solved/Closed

Hi everyone, When I charge my ipod, it doesn't charge. What it does is, it only shows a black screen with the apple logo, then turns off in a matte...

12 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2013 by
mojojo

My ipod wont turn on

Solved/Closed

I havent used my ipod in a long time and when I try and turn it on now it does nothing and I left plugged into the computer over night thinking it wou...

115 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2012 by
khkm

Ipod not detected

Solved/Closed

Hi, Seems that my computer is not detecting my Ipod. I already setup the driver and everything but seems that it is not recognizing the Devi...

84 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2012 by
rachandsophloveyou

My ipod wont turn on

Solved

Hello, i have a ipod classic 80gb 6th gen and just randomly one day i try to take it off hold and the screen wont turn on. it turns on when i charge ...

11 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2012 by
sof

My ipod touch wont turn on

Solved/Closed

Hello, my ipod touch want come on, anymore. it will not even come up on the plug screen any longer,,any ideas please help I need to fix it for my...

85 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2012 by
mart

My computer won't show my ipod?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I went to plug my ipod touch into my computer and it doesn't show up anywhere. It says it's charging and stuff but i can't get my photo's or ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2011 by
bluenose

Ipod playing through speakers and headphones?

Solved

Hello, i have one of the video ipods. 5th generation i think, not to sure though. when i play it it will play both out of the ipod its self and the ...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
Mads.

Can't add songs to my ipod :(

Solved

hey! so i've never had a problem with my ipod until now but ever since i got a new computer i cant seem to add new songs to it. I've already authorize...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
linanne09

Lost music from my itune and ipod

Solved

Hello, I just sync my music from ipod into my itune. However, I cannot find the music into my computer nor from my ipod. What should I do to ret...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2011 by
bionik

Ipod 80gb classic restart after connect

Solved

Hello, My iPod 80GB classic restart itself all time, after I connect to my computer. iTunes does not recognize my iPod. In Disk Mode is ok (no resta...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2011 by
SIDisTHE

My ipod won't charge

Solved

Hello, I have an ipod that has not be charge in years, i try to charge it and it never charge i try everything and still won't charge, all it show...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2011 by
SwatKats

Can't add new songs on my ipod

Solved/Closed

Hello, the last time I opened itunes it proposed me to update my ipod to a newer version, that's what I did.. THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.. now when ...

17 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
Ladeedee

Ipad and mobile phone

Solved

Hello, 1. I wonder whether we can use iPad to make phone calls? 2. I am using HTC Touch Diamond as my handset. Are there any methods to make t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa
Results 51 - 71 out of a total of 71