Keyboard Forum - solved topics

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 151 - 172 of about 172
  • Solved
  • lenevo laptop keyboard problem Solved/Closed

Hello, my keyboard is having pbm... the letters are like a'bcdef5ghij6k=klmnopqrstuvwxyz.... (when i pres "s" the help window is opening) ...

maru | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Enter key on the keyboard doesnt work Solved/Closed

Hello, Somebody accidential spilled liquor on the laptop but we wiped it out and blow dried the keyboard, now everything works but the enter key a...

Melody | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • problems with keyboard on new Asus x5din Solved/Closed

Hello, I have just purchased a Asus x5din lap top.I soon found that the wrong things come uwhen I press the shft key eg " is @ and visa versa ,~ is | ...

lindfer | Latest reply: Felthead Sep 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • My "Y" keyboard key is broken Solved/Closed

Hello, The key has completed popped out of the keyboard and even if I place it back, it doesn't work. I can however use a match stick and press it...

Lulu | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 19, 2010
    2 replies
  • Dell inspiron 1501 keyboard problem Solved/Closed

Hello have a Dell inspiron 1501 and is tipping numbers for letters , in order to write the correct letter instead of numbers I have to keep the fn pre...

ben | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • top buttons on keyboard for studio won't work Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a studio 17 and at the top of my keyboard is the area that you just touch to get sound, mute, and video playing. The one button that lo...

nik | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Toshiba netboo NB100 keyboard problem Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba netbook NB100 its keyboard have some problem when I use @ button I can see only " symbol, when I use " button I can see a @...

aslam | Latest reply: Fraggle Aug 14, 2010
    4 replies
  • my acer 5100 laptop's keyboard/mouse dead Solved/Closed

Hello, my acer 5100 laptop's keyboard & mouse didn't work, I bough the 2 ports card bus adapter and first 2 times I boot with win7 64 bit, and faile...

linlin | Latest reply: linlin Jun 28, 2010
    0 replies
  • keyboard and mouse lock up on welcome screen Solved/Closed

Hello, Every time I turn on my Acer TravelMate5520 the keyboard and mouse lock up on the welcome screen. I tried hitting F2 to bring up the SETUP men...

SiLVRViRUS | Latest reply: jonjo Jun 28, 2010
    35 replies
  • Keyboard malfunctioning Solved/Closed

Hello, In my computer, i find half the set of hot keys malfunctioning. I think its bcoz of some virus. It wrongly prints the characters in all a...

Bliss | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 9, 2010
    4 replies
  • built in hp laptop keyboard not responding Solved/Closed

i have a problem my keyboard and my touch pad are not responding only the keyboard responds at login screen i am currently typing with the on...

Alex | Latest reply: mrrigga May 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • Laptop keyboard problem. Solved/Closed

Just awhile ago, my keyboard stopped working and right now, I am currently using the On-Screen keyboard. My laptop is a Dell, I don't know what mo...

tracy | Latest reply: jorhay May 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • My keyboard is acting weird. Solved/Closed

It only does it when I'm playing flash games. What happens is that, sometimes, when I press a key, she gets stuck (Knowing that the actualy KEYBOARD K...

gabmed | Latest reply: gabmed May 8, 2010
    2 replies
  • keyboard Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop with Vista and have hit something causing the numers on the letter keys to show up when I'm trying to type the lette...

Paula | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Disassembling laptop keyboard by yourself Solved/Closed

Hello, May be you may ask those questions: How to disassemble a laptop keyboard? Can I take it apart and clean liquid spill? Is it easy to repair a d...

udtekbattery | Latest reply: suff954 Jan 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • i need help with my laptop key board Solved/Closed

Hello, i really need help with my step brothers key board we took off all the keys to see if any thing was stoppig them working but nothing is blockin...

kel | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 31, 2009
    1 reply