The discussions

I lost my phone in car accident

Closed

i lost my phone in a car accident so i didn't use my gmail account for 5 months. i forgot my password and answer for security questions. there are so ...

Last reply on 4 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Forget password

Closed

Hello, sir. my mail adress was ***@*** and password i forget. due to not access of internet .i forget plz sms me removed by moderator, in my thought...

Ambucias

Change passwd

Closed

Hello, Can u change passed

Ambucias

Password forgotting .. also changed number

Closed

Hello, Hello forgot my password and dont have the same number for that email address .. have another email address and tried to vet it trought that...

Ambucias

Forget password and mobile number

Closed

Hello I Abdy I lost my account password and also I lost my account recovery numbers can you help

Ambucias

Troubling in to security code

Closed

Hello, I am yogesh kotkar , i having trouble with login yahoo account because the security code is sending by yahoo server to another account whic...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password

Closed

Hello, Sir I forget yahoo password long time I try to login but I could,t how can I new password please lest me know System Configuration: iPho...

Ambucias

Account is recoverd by a person

Closed

Hello, My gmail is recovered by...

Ambucias

Help with gmail password recovery

Closed

Hello, Gmail Customer Service Can you please help me to recover my gmail password. Asap Thank you. T. Ballinger System Configuration: Androi...

Ambucias

How can i recover my google account

Closed

please

Ambucias

Reset phone number

Hello, how to reset pass gmail when my phone number was lost? System Configuration: Android / Android Browser 4.0

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2017 by
irshad ali

Hacked

Closed

Hello, Plz some one hack my account and password how can i recovr them? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Last reply on 3 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Regarding yahoo account

Closed

Hello, i forgotten my yahoo password and change my yahoo contact number.please tell me how i recover my account System Configuration: Android /...

Ambucias

Hotmail on my mac

Hello, I cannot log onto a Hotmail account from my laptop? Is not my own, but I have the login details for the business address that I need to wor...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2017 by
ac3mark

I want recovery from deleted in trash folder

Hello, hi sir i want recovery from deleted in trash folder System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 52.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2017 by
BunoCS

Ability not to access my phone tecno t421

Closed

My tecno 421 input phone password, the trials remains:2 please kindly help me to reset it now.

BunoCS

Forgot gmail passowd

Closed

Hello, I forgot my gmail passowrd.I also lost my recovery phone number&recovery gmail. so please help me to find my account.please help me Syst...

Ambucias

Recover my emails from google

Closed

Hello, My name is darsheka p a lot of emails of min were deletes and it was deletes from my trash as well please help me I need to get those emails ...

Last reply on 2 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail

Closed

Hello my name is michalene manko and I forgot my password and tryed to go to forgot password and it wants me to put in a recovery email or phone numb...

Ambucias

Changing password

Closed

Hi im am trying to reset my password because i can't remember my old one and i no longer have access to my recovering email address. Please help

Ambucias

Missing gmail password

Closed

Hi Iam Hari my frist sim missing sim Card number missing but New. Sim Airtel ***@*** password plz plz plz I have my gamil id

Ambucias

Someone hacked my account

Solved/Closed

Hello, Someone hacked my gmail account and he changed revovery email and password.So I can not connect clash of clans app to my gmail account.I ...

Ambucias

Gmail.

Closed

Hello, i don't remember my gmail password . how can i get back it. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Email

Closed

Hi i cannot get into my email i know the address but cant remember my password nor can i answer the questions the email im trying to gain access to ...

Ambucias

Forgot password and recovery phone number

Closed

Hello, Hi I forgot my password ang recovery phone number how to comeback my gmail. Com thank u System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30.0.0....

Ambucias

Forget my gmail pw and recovery also

Closed

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.93I forget gmail PW and recovery also help me

Ambucias

Coc gmail id

Solved/Closed

Hello, i was gave this to once to play my coc th 9 he was cheat me and chang the phone number password so please recovery my gmail and phone num...

Ambucias

Recovering my yahoomail

Closed

How can i get back my yahoomail hack? removed by moderator@yahoo.co.uk

Ambucias

I forget password yahoo account

Closed

Hello, Plese help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 57.0.2987.132

Ambucias

Trouble getting in to my gmail

Closed

Hello, I cant recover my gmail my number. I know it ..but its not in service and my Recovery number and email is not in service ..I added a working ...

Last reply on 1 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Security question

Closed

Hello, I want to sign in my yahoo mail but i can not .yahoo wants me about my recovery email but i cant acsses my recovery email now iwant yahoo to ...

Ambucias

Lost my recovery no.

Closed

Hello, My gmail acc. Recovery no. Was lost pls. Let me sign in i really need it System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

I don't may passwad and rekovari

Closed

Hello, i donot may passwor and rekovari help me plztown hall 8 System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

Ambucias

Help recoving emails for foremost that were deleted

Closed

Hello, I am trying to get my deleted email undeleted but don't understand how to do this. I need all the Foremost emails System Configuration: ...

Ambucias

Can't recover yahoo email

Closed

Hello, Can't recover email address cause no longer have same mobile number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

Ambucias

Forgot password

Closed

Hello, i forgot my another yahoo email password and secret question too. sutha_honey@yahoo.com.my. please help me to find password. its really imp...

Ambucias

Forget my password

Closed

Forget my password please help me

Ambucias

How to recover deleted trash emails

Closed

In my gmail a/c I was sorting out my inbox and folders and when I had moved all the emails to their relevant folders I somehow deleted them and they w...

Ambucias

Old mobile number

Closed

Hello, i'm having a difficulty to access my yahoo account. I know my email and password, but to re-enter a new password it requires a code that th...

Ambucias

I am unable to attach files to my mail in my gmail account.

Closed

Hello, I just started experiencing this. Whenever I try to send a mail with attached file on my gmail account, on my mobile android device, I get ...

Ambucias

New number

Closed

Hello I have a new phone number I can't get into my Yahoo mail System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Last reply on 31 Mar 2017 by
ac3mark

Enable my disabled gmail

Closed

Hello, please help me to enable my disabled gmail ***@*** sk

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 56.0.2924.87 someone hacked my gmail ID and changed my recovery phone number what can i do to r...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

I have forgotten my gmail security question and phone number.

Closed

Hello good evening I have forgotten my gmail security question and phone number. Please I need help the way out

Ambucias

Mrs jenny whyte

Hello, Changed my mob number and firgotten yahoo. Password unable to receive authorisation code to change mob number and password then access my...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Dear Sir, My Emai id is ***@***. I lost my password. Please suggest me. How to open my email.

Ambucias

Recovery of lost mail

I have sent an email in May 2016. Since the in box was full it could not be delivered on the recipient. I have got a receipt to that effect from the s...

Ambucias

Password recovery

PLEASE, HOW DO I RECOVER THE PASSWORD OF A MAIL THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER MY RECOVERY MOBILE NUMBER AND I DON'T HAVE A SECRET QUESTION? PLEASE I NEED TO U...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Password can't get into my account

Hello, plz help the password that I'm putting in there ,their not letting me use ,also its telling me that it will send me account key,got that but it...

Ambucias

I forgot yahoo password & cant recover

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password m using facebook on it & now i cant singn in on facebook even my info shows my mobile number but when i try to r...

BunoCS
Results 7751 - 7800 out of a total of 19,891