The discussions

Wrong recovery number and recovery mail

Hello. My gmail password dont work and I don't recognize my recovery number and my recovery mail.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Reset password

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile number also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possi...

Ambucias

How i can open my account as my phone no. is changed

Hello, how i can open my Yahoo account as my phone no. is changed but to verification code i am unable to login in my accont Regards, Praveen ...

Ambucias

Plz recover my gmail account

Closed

Hello, Hru sir this is my account ***@*** Plz recover it when I am sing in Your account is dasaibl for violation But I do no things Syste...

BunoCS

Changed phone number and cant recover account

Hello, I had an account and forgot my phone number to recover my account and need to login again plz help my account is ***@*** System Configur...

BunoCS

I really need to recover old emails

Hello, I desperately need all the emails I sent, received, and possibly deleted in 2013. So much of my life's work hangs in the balance. I reall...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and mobile number

Hello, I am Ismael gunay I forgot my password and mobile number ? How can I recover? Please help me as soon as possible. Thanks

Ambucias

I forget my yahoo password i want to open help me pls

Help me pls i want to open my yahoo ***@***

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Please I have forgotten my yahoo password and alternate email also I did not use phone number for the email. Please how do i recover and get access...

Ambucias

Need to change password

Yes! I cant access my gmail account my e-maill address is removed by moderator@gmail.com removed by moderator Thank you Ms C Funderburk remov...

Ambucias

Forgot password and lost recovery

Hello, i forgot my password and i lose my recovery please help me * @*** pass najib123 wrong System Configuration: Android / Chrome...

Ambucias

Password retrieve

Hello, I'm nayan I had forgot my gmail password and I had lost my phone number to please help me to retrieve my account System Configuration: ...

Ambucias

Gmail password

Hello, I lost my password and recovery # but I put in the recovery email and it sent me a code and I put in the code and it says thanks for verifyi...

Ambucias

Send me my password

Hello, sir i forge our yahoo mail pasword plz send me my password System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

Ambucias

Gmail account password @gmail attached phone number was forgot

Hello, Plz help me argent System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Password recovery

Hello sir I forgot my password and I lost my recovery mobile as well now what should I do sir help me to recover my email password

Ambucias

I cant use my email adress

Hello, I can't acces my account email from yahoo.Please i need help...after few year i tried to acces the account and doesnt work.Any sugesstion?Plsss...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Hello, i forget my password . kindly requsting you please recover my password. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 57.0.2987.110

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Guys Plzzz help i am shubham i play coc means clash of clans someone changed my password i like it is hacked by someone the big mistake ...

Ambucias

Forgot password and secret question

Hello, I forgot my password, also can't remember my secret question and recovery mail. Can I add mobile number to receive a code. Also the thing...

Ambucias

Why is my gmail trash auto deleting after five days?

Hello, Why is my gmail Trash auto deleting after five days? Today is March 27 and the oldest mail in trash is dated March 23

Ambucias

Problem with sign in

Hello, I remember my last password and recovery email address if u can help me if I provide to you my last password is iloveyou and recovery email...

Ambucias

Recovery of my gmail password

Hello, My gmail address is ***@*** I have forgotten my password please help me recover it System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Forget my password

Hello, im forget my gmail password.please help me Send reset password to my or account :***@*** System Configuration: Android / Chrome 39.0.2171...

Ambucias

I lost my id & password & recovry id and pho num

hloo I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possible. ...

Ambucias

Someone changed my gmail password

respected sir/madam, my gmail account i.e has been hacked my someone.my recovery phone number and recovery email has been changed by t...

BunoCS

Gmail account hacked

Hello, My GMAIL was compromised, my password has been changed, and the cell phone I set the account up I no longer have access to. Ive been trying t...

Ambucias

Forgotten alternate email

Hello, Can anybody help me please....I forgot passwords of my two yahoo emails.The main and the alternate one. Last month, I have change passwords,s...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail passward.please,help me.my gmail id is ***@*** mobile number is removed by moderator.please,send me. System Configur...

Ambucias

Can't sign into gmail

Hello, My phone got stolen don't remember password and got a new phone number System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0...

Ambucias

How to reset my forgetten recovery yahoo email address and phone

HELLO SIR PLEASE HELP TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM .how to reset my forgetten recovery yahoo email address and phone number. I ALREADY TRY A LOT OF TIME BUT C...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

hello my gmail account hacked and recovery email and phone number is changed what can I do please help.

Ambucias

My gmail password is lost

Hello, can I get my gmail password please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 48.0.2564.106

Ambucias

Problem to sign in with yahoo

Hello I have yahoo I'd and I forgot my password and recovery phone no is not available and recovery option is only one so how can I sign in pls help m...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and don't have the same phone to reset the password please help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924....

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Hello, ***@*** This G.mail is My Forget Password Pls Give Me recovery My Gmail Password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

Ambucias

Lost email address

i no longer have the email address associated with my account. how can i change the email address.

Ambucias

I forget my yahoo password

Please help me.......im very confused

5 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Need help logging in

Hello, I can't log into my Yahoo account I forgot my password and my phone number has changed can you please help System Configuration: Android / C...

Ambucias

Wny not send my facebook login approval code

Closed

Please send me.very importand.

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possibl...

Ambucias

Gain access to my gmail account immediately

Pls help me for six months I have tried to access my Gmail account. I have submitted every password and answered every question. I no longer have the ...

Ambucias

Lost email account

Please help. I cannot retrieve my yahoo email because I forgot the password. When it gi ea me the o tion "forgot password"it sends thw code to the ema...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and questions

Hello, My name is MiMi MiMi.now I forgot my yahoo password and questions and can u send the coats to my new phone no:removed by moderator. Syst...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

I lose my recovery SIM card and forgot also my gmail and Yahoo I'ds password. But still I used my Facebook so please helping me how can i get back my ...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

I lost my phone number..

Please permit me to ask this question here. I changed location of my resident and I tried opening my yahoo and it got blocked and now the old phone nu...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

My account has been disabled

hello my gmail account has been changed deu to my age actually my age is30.but mistakly i written it 10 or 13 so haw can it be unlocked

Ambucias

I forget my gmail password and i lost my recovery mobile numbe

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile number also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possibl...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.2.0.915i lost my gmail password

Ambucias

Lost e mail

Hello, I lost two ( 2) of my yahoo adressess due to personal reason I tried to access them trying my 3 years bak passwords but I couldn' get ac...

Ambucias
Results 7801 - 7850 out of a total of 19,875