The discussions

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possibl...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password, yahoo sync closed my accnt.

my yahoo mail is open on my iphone, then I got an android phone. What I wanted is to open my account on it, but since I have forgotten my password it ...

Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail password and security questions

how can i retrieve my yahoo mail if i forgot the password and all my security email and phone numbers are all forgotten? can you pls help me to recove...

Ambucias

Recover my password (gmail)

Hi! i Don't remember my password in my gmail account. i also try to go to the recovery page and i follow the directions but i don't remember the recov...

BunoCS

Password forgot

Hello, I forgot the password and the questions System Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

BunoCS

Permanently deleted emails

I am trying to recover permanently deleted emails from November. I emailed gmail and they stated they are gone. Any way to recover from my hard dri...

Brooke_Harper

Blocking spams by keyword

Hi I seem to be getting scam emails all the time relating to Fedex - is there any way I can block these emails by blocking anything with Fedex in sub...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Since 2011(nov), my acct has been compromised

Hello, I'd like to get my acct for Yahoo and Facebook BK the notebook, laptop and phone were. Stolen a I also forgot the p/w, can u help ?. Also yes...

Ambucias

Recovery of my gmail

Hello, My gmail account is hacked by someone and the recovery email and phone number was changed. Please help to recover it to me because it's so ...

Ambucias

No recognition of yahoo account

Hello, I haven't opened my yahoo account in more than a year, but I am still able to use my yahoo account to sign into social media websites. Any he...

Ambucias

Lost account address

I have not used my account for a number of years as I have been using my work e mail address. How do I recover my yahoo e mail address

Ambucias

Yahoo mail not opening

I lost my SIM card which is link to my YAHOO mail. My YAHOO email is not opening without Mobile(OTP) and alternate email password also forgotten. Kin...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, please help me my gmail was hack System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Hello, I have forget my password and I don't have recovery email or phone number please help me out to reset my password System Configuration:...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, somebody change my password and phone number recovery please help me this gmail account is important for me System Configuration: System...

Ambucias

Hello, I remember my password but I forgot my recovery phone number and my recovery number is also lost and there is no link to other email how can ...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my coc gmail is hacked fully from passwords to my recovery emails and mobile number plz help me recover it System Configuration: Syste...

Ambucias

Master software security password prompt

Hello, what is a Master Software Security password? This keeps coming up and is new not something I have seen before today. System Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password dont have recovery phone anymore

Hello, Please help forgot password and don't have phone number any more System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Recover my gmail passwords

Hello, Pls help mi my Google passwords recover pls help System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, hi I am forgot my password pl can u help me pl. I am trying to open my iD but yahoo say id is not veiled. Pl can u help me how can I open my id...

Ambucias

Change my telephone number in my yahoo mail account

Hello, pls change my telephone number to removed by moderator which is the new phone i am using now.thanx System Configuration: System Configur...

Ambucias

Can't access ymail

Hello, Can't access ***@***. please help. removed by moderator Thank you.

Ambucias

Password driving me crazy

Hello, I have been dancing sound with gmail password recovery fer weeks. It's driving me crazy! Goole were more than useless so please can you H...

Ambucias

Cant remember gmail password after getting a new phone

Hello, I had a gmail called ***@*** where my playstation information is on... But after getting a new phone, i dont remember my password and now i can...

Ambucias

Changing my password and phone number

Hello, I forgot my email password and I changed the number I had registered with. What do I do. Regards System Configuration: Android / Chrome 54.0...

Ambucias

Lost gmail password

Hello, Hello Iam lost my Gmail account password please help me Nasreen Shaikh System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 5...

Ambucias

Hacked/ stolen account

Hello, My account was hacked and everything was changed so I can't access and yahoo won't help. Can I get it back? I've had it forever. All my stuff...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Unable to access my e-mail

Hello, My name is Kris Cordova. My codes are: ***@***. password: ******. When I enter the information I am told that there has been some activit...

xpcman

Deleted letters & messages with attached adobe or word quotes

Hello, My name is Larry. I was deleting trash mail yesterday from my Gmail file. A memo popped up at top of screen indicating a large number of me...

adamtajo

Changing gmail number

Hello, I have lost the phone number of a Gmail.The Gmail is very important to me.So I want to change the phone number of the gmail account. How to d...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail recovery

Hello, Good day! Teach me how to open my yahoo mail i forgot my password and i cant verify because my mobile number registered to that account was...

Ambucias

Unable to access emails

Hello, I am unable to refresh my emails and can't remember my password or security questions. The last time I had emails was in February. Please could...

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password. please give my password

Hello, forget my gmail password. please give my password

Ambucias

Unable to log into yahoo account because of a changed number

Hello, I cannot access my yahoo mail account because i changed my number. The other email address is no longer accessible System Configuration: An...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Cant get into my e mail

Hello, They sent new Pass word to a nother E Mail and that still will not work. System Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

Ambucias

Gmail password

Hello, I was locked out of my phone , so i rebooted it, and now i need my gmail email and password i put that info in and the password was incorrect ....

Ambucias

Forgot pw phone number no longer exist

Hello, been trying to get my email back since this last attack on yahoo i have an alternate email posted on profile but i have no options to use it ...

Ambucias

Need to change recovery address

Hello, I forgot my yahoo account password. and no longer have the recovery email or password. What can i do. I dont have the same phone number eithe...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password

Hello, I forget my password,please help me to acces the my account.I try to reset the password but i forget the recovery mail id and not save my pho...

Ambucias

Can't access yahoo account

Hello, hello my name is david cree and I am trying to access my account I have my email address and password and I still can not still access it and...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my gmail password pls send to my new mobile no is removed by moderator. and lost my old mobile no is removed by modera...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password & phone number to

Hello, System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.2.5.932 i forgot my gmailpassword and phone too please help to log...

Ambucias

Caller id

If I hide caller ID will it also hide when I send text messages

mertomer

Account recovery

Hello, Please help me to activate my old yahoo mail.. Using my new mobile no. my new mobile no. Thank you!! System Configuration: System Config...

BunoCS

Forgot password

Hello, Sir please send to my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

BunoCS

Yahoo how to change phone number

Hello, My email ***@*** I need to change my old cell phone number to new it difficult to go into my account don't have password neither this is em...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and lost recovery number

Hello, Sir how to recover my yahoo password because the verification code send in my lost cellphone and this is my new number removed by moderator...

Ambucias

Deleted mail in trash folder

Hello, Sir, I have deleted my mail in my gmail id and and also this mail deleted in trash folder please help me what type i recover this mail. Sy...

BunoCS

Account recovery

Hello, hi my name is roshan and email id this ***@*** i m not change the passward but i open the account is not open i dont know how can this possib...

BunoCS
Results 7951 - 8000 out of a total of 19,879