The discussions

Forgot mt password nd security question

I have an important mail on my e mail I'd......but I can't saw it ...it is very important for me.....I dont know password and security questions.........

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
BunoCS

Miss

Hello, gooday! I have forgotton my yahoo password please help to me retrieve the password my email is ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 ...

BunoCS

Forgot my pasword

Hello, can you find my pasword , I forgot my pasword this is the email ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

BunoCS

How do i call a skype user?

Hello... I have never communicated with skype and how do i call a user?

BunoCS

Gmail forgot password

Hello, I know my email but i forgot my paasword and i didn't open that email for a while and now I need it

BunoCS

Google account disabled due to suspicious acitivity

Closed

Hello, I can't access my account, while login into my account it shows your gmail account disabled due to suspicious activity, I forgot my recover...

JONDZ

I dont no my password

Hello,I don't no my password

BunoCS

I forgot my yahoo secret question answers.paasword

Hello, Hello, I I Forgot My Yahoo ID ***@*** Passowrd And Secret Question Answers and Alternate Id Is ***@*** Plz Sir.

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Password and secret question

Hello, dear i have a password and secret question problem i forgetboth..what am i do..please help me

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Comprised account

Hello, My name is [Edited by moderator] and I called the other day and spoke to a Gentleman he advised me that someone has comprised my account. What ...

Ambucias

Forget gmail password

Solved

Hello, respected sir my i have a using a gmail id but recently i have forget me password and recovery mail id not added and mobie no is temprerry ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

I can't access my yahoo mail and can't forgot password

Hello, My email is ***@*** I can't login my account when try to recover my password error massage say "We don't recognize this email"? Configur...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Are you able to trace this email

Hello, A email was reportably sent to me by Samsung on the 15th January 2016. I have no record of receiving it. Are you able to trace this email...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
david cowland

I don't no my password

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and security question's answer . Unfortunatelly,my account is done by cyber .So I don't know recovery mail address ....

BunoCS

I forgot my secret answer help me recover

Hello, please i cant remember my yahoo mail secret question answer help me up Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 31.0

BunoCS

Gmail disabled

Hello, iam not able to open my gmail it was showing that your gmail is disabled due to unusual activity.how to enable my account Configuration...

dannyds

Restore

How to restore deleted gmails

dannyds

Recover my yahoomail password

Hello, Sir, Please Recover my yahoo password without security question Thanks with Regards' ***@*** my contact number :- 8349863027 Configu...

abdul51

Please help me with my yahoo mail password and id

Hello, Please help me with my forgotten password and ID for my yahoo mail account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.76

Ambucias

Recovery of gmail

Hello, hi I had got my username and password but fogot my security questions and answers how I need to login to my gmail. I had didn't assessed from...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo secret question answers and password

Hello, I I Forgot My Yahoo Secret Question Answers and Password And Also My Alternate Mail Id.Id IS ***@*** Plz Sir.

Ambucias

Recover yahoo id

i want to recover my yahoo id...i know my id and password..bt the only way to recover my account is to verify by alternative email...i forgot my alter...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, urgent help password forgotten Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 7.1.0.714hi please I need help to recover my password. Roelf

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and other information

Hello, My name is David Russell I have forgotten my gmail password and can not get into my email account I've tried all steps and still can not get ...

KAM2016

Forget my password

Hello, sir forget my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

Ambucias

My number is registered with wrong country code

Hello, i am Marina i am unable to access my account as i forgot my password. the number i registered with my account is correct but unfortunately ...

Ambucias

Security question

Hello, I have forgotten the security question and I want to check my mails as soon as possible.kindly advice Configuration: iPhone / Opera ...

Ambucias

I dont remember my cell num and yahoo id password.

Hello, i don't remember my yahoo id password and cell number link to it and i don't know birthday entered for this id. pls solve my problem. my cell...

Ambucias

My gmail is not open i know password i know my gmail id

Hello, i am dont open my gmail please sir help me thank you

Ambucias

Need to give yahoo my new mobile number so that i can sign in

Hello, Need to give yahoo my new mobile number Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello,I forgot my Yahoo password and i accidently lost my phone. and my sim was there. i cannot access the phone anymore because the person who got my...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, Forgot my gmail password..please revice my password.. Thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Don't know the answer to my security question

Hello, Please help recover the answer to my security question. Please help me recover my yahoo account. ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Chro...

Ambucias

Need to change my phone number

Hello, i cant get into my yahoo mail need to change my phone number Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

Ambucias

Yahoo will not take my security questions.

Hello, I cannot access my yahoo email account. Cannot get passed the security questions which I know are correct. I have been having trouble with ...

Ambucias

Security question problem

Hello, Sir/madam My name is Joseph Wiredu. I find it very difficult to log in to my yahoo mail account. This is due to my inability to answer my s...

Ambucias

How do i change my hotmail user name??

How do I change my hotmail user name?

Ambucias

Change mobile number

Hello, i cant access my mail and i changed my mobile number so please recover my yahoo id by using new mobile number Configuration: Windows 7 /...

ac3mark

Gmail password recovery

Hello, i have lost muy gmail account password.and i can not recover it.please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

Kel012

Unable to login to my yahoo mail

Hello, Kindly assist me in resetting my yahoo password, as I can't seem to remember it and my alternative email is no longer functional. Please...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, i forgot my password yahoo email id is ***@*** please send my password to ***@*** thanks Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623...

Ambucias

Trying to get into yahoo email without password or recovery info

Hello, I am trying to access my email address but forgot password and recovery address is no longer valid. I have tried password help and countless ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and secret question

Sir i forgot the email password and secret question and should do to open email please snd me method

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password and secret answer

Hello, I forgot my password and secret answer Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

BunoCS

Forgot my password

Hello, Iam ***@*** and I can't open my email. Forgot my password try Everything that as me do. Keep return to the sign in Configuration: Linux...

BunoCS

Enable facebook account

Hello, I would love to enable my facebook account I've tried everything Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.91

Ambucias

Deleted email account

Hello, i want to get my email acount back in the username ***@*** can you hlep me please Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo acount

Hello, i forgot my yahoo acount and passwod can i got it again please ? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.76

Ambucias

How to recover my password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 ***@*** in this account possward is forgat plese tel me how to recoury in this account

Ambucias

Unableto access yahoo; alternative email add doesnt exist

Hello, I can remember my yahoo id and password but my alternate email address does no longer exist and I haven't accessed my yahoo account for 4 y...

dannyds
Results 13951 - 14000 out of a total of 19,881