The discussions

My account is inaccessible

Hello, I have forgotten my password and the recover email for the help sight is no long working I need to change it to a phone number! Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
BunoCS

Canot access to my account

Hello, I cant access to my gmail account ***@*** and also have no access to my phonenumber that I added in my account....plz help me Configurat...

BunoCS

Forget password

Hello, I forgot my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password and recovery questions.

hey i lost my gmail pass and security question plsssssss help me

shoiabk143

Mail not received. but mail sent successfuly shown.

Hello, my friend sent me an mail. After seng he deleted the sent mail and also in trash box. but mail didnt received to me. for mail id conformation...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I'm Daniel Daehnke. I have a new phone and #. I would like to reset my password so I can get my information transferred to a new phone. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Transfer mails to new account

Hello, I already have an email Hotmail account. My Last name is different to my email name is. Is there a way I can transfer all my emails into a ...

Ambucias

Delete my account

Hello, Please delete my account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.111

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
Rajju5

Secret question answer

Hello, Then how to get my inbox mail from yahoo Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

BunoCS

Secret question

Hello, I don't know my secret question answer and Plz if you want to do verification ask some other questions Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 2...

BunoCS

Lost password

Hello, Hi i lost my password for ***@*** i can get email to my phone but not my tablet Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

BunoCS

Forgot secret question answer

Solved/Closed

Hello, I seeta I forgot my yahoo secret question answer Plz help me on this Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

BunoCS

Someone hacked my gmail acc he changed recovery options also..

Hello, Someone hacked my acc .and then after few days later I recovered my gmail acc ..but..on that eve..he changed my acc password and he removes m...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
baladhruv

Yahoo secret question

Hello, Hi! S.O.S. I'd like to change my yahoo "secret question" because my account has been repeatedly compromised. how can i find it so i can edi...

Ambucias

How to recover deleted mails

How to recover mails deleted from trash box . Mail installed in i phone 5

Computertech

How do you retrive deleted mail?

It says invalid search query and is not working.

Computertech

Forgot my password

Hello, help me to log in and reset my password Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.2526.80

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Need help recovering email account

Hello, Im hoping you guys can help. Ive lost access to my account. It will not take my password nor will it accept my security questions. Is t...

Computertech

Can't excess to email due to change of phone number

Hello, Hello I can't excess to my email due to change of phone number.! They have been sending to my old number .! Is it possible to send the new ...

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possible. ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Why am i having such a problem trying to sign-up to hotmail

Hello, Why am i having such a problem trying to sign-up to Hotmail (Outlook.com). Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.2526.80

Ambucias

Cant remember old password

Hello, I cant remember my old password . how to fixed my Problem? Please Help me. I dont want to lost my Gmail Acount

Ambucias

Locked out account

Hello, I have be locked out my account...... Sent time ago my ex gf changed and blocked me out my account......I kno last password but I don't remem...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and security questions

Hello, forgot my yahoo password and security questions Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 41.0

Haya

Retrieving deleted emails from gmail

How can I get back email about a year old that have been deleted from trash / bin from Gmail? Please help as it's very important and I only have few d...

Ambucias

I can't sign in to gmail, daughter's account keeps showing up

Hello, My daughter visited us in the US this summer from the UK. Now I can't get my computer to show Gmail for me. Any suggestions? ***@***

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
ArbazAA

How can you tell if someone has been viewing your emails

Solved

How can you tell if someone has been viewing your emails and what there IP address is

ArbazAA

How do i recover deleted emails not showing in trash from my iph

Hello, My emails were all completely deleted 2 days ago and do not show in the trash can.. I do not have a computer to work from so I need instructi...

ArbazAA

Create a new hotmail account

Solved

Hello, I am a Rahul kamble and I would like to create a new Hotmail account.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

How to access my email account?

Hi wanted help on how to change my password and number attached to my email unable to access do to number change and new phone with new number please ...

Computertech

How to get deleted gmail after one year

Hello, pls how advise me how to get deleted gmail after one year. Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 47.0.2526.80

Ambucias

Gmail password forgot

Hello. please help me my gmail password someone hark my account I do not log in for ''***@***''

xpcman

Account recovery

Hello, I created yahoo account in march or april 2007... I was using it for facebook also... Facebook profile name is .... I forgot my alternative...

BunoCS

Whatsapp confirm

Solved

Hello, I just downloaded free whatsapp now please I need to know if I've been connected. Thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
Ubarossie

Deleted my account by mistake

Hello, I have deleted my account by mistakenly and I can't login can you guys help me to login my mobile phone number is deleted by moderator C...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Forget password and securtiy question

Hello, i forget my yahoo password and security questin pls help me to open my yahoo. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.80

Ambucias

Security

hello,what is this ccm about plz?if it's about the security than i need help plz.

marthafortuin

Retrieving lost emails

Hello, My gmail emails are lost!! This is a business and I can't find them, even in the trash> Can you help? Configuration: Mac OS X (10.10...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Forgot gmail password

Solved

please this is my email @gmail.com and i have forgetting the password, and the email i use when registering, so how can i retrieve my password back

Ambucias

Show me password in my id

Solved/Closed

Hello, Sir,plz help me show gmsil id password plz because its imp for me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Change password

Solved

Hello, I am not able to got my password. Configuration: Windows Vista / Chrome 46.0.2490.86

xpcman

Gmail account was hacked

Hello, Adim's please help me My Google Account has been hacked I have linked my google account to my coc game etc And i cant get the Account by re...

xpcman

Diane thebeau

Hello, I am with Incredimail and I would like an email address with hot mail as my new provider won't let me have one :( Can you help me with this ?...

kieferschild

Forget password or security question

I forget my password or serurity question plzz tell how i login yahoo account

Computertech

Answer for secret question oldest son nickname

Can you recover the answer for the question my oldest son nickname Thanks

5 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

How to get back my email from 2014-01-01 to 2014-07-17

Hello, how to get back my email from 2014-01-01 to 2014-07-17 Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Computertech

Gmail recover permanently deleted mails

Hello, How can iget back my mails which I have deleted?is there any option to get back my mails ????? if so???how???canu pls help me? Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Forget pasword

Solved

Hello, Am forget my gmail password how to change my gmail password... Please help

Ambucias

Yahoo lost account

Hello, I lost my yahoo account before 5 years. Can you please help me how to get it.

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, Currently using two gmail account. I forgot my password and security questions on second accounts. Please how to fix this

Ambucias
Results 14701 - 14750 out of a total of 19,878