The discussions

How to recover my gmail

Hello, pleas help me

5 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Recover yahoo password

Solved

Hello, Please will someone help me get my yahoo password back as I have forgotten it help please xxxx Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Change password and contact number

Solved

Hello, i have my id ***@***..i forget my password and i want to change my contact number on urgent basis....becauze i have change my contact...

Ambucias

My phone number change and i forgot my password

Hello, My name Is Margarita and I want Help! I forgot my password and change my phone number my old one deleted by moderator and the new one is del...

Ambucias

Forget my password

Hello, Please remind me with my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Urgent help deleted my urgent email

Hello, I m unable to recover my deleted trash email it was very important please help me as soon as possible I accidentally deleted it on 2/10/201...

Ambucias

Lost mail

Hello, Please could you help me to retrieve my mails deleted accidently fom my Gmail trash? Thank you! Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311....

BunoCS

Forget hotmail password and security question?

Closed

I forget my hotmail password and security question and I need help to recovery my account... Please somebody help me...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Yahoo email has been hacked and they have changed my password.

Hello, My yahoo email account has been hacked and hijacked. I cannot gain access as they have changed the password. I desperately need to recover ...

Ambucias

Find out what birthday was put on my yahoo account

How do i find out what birthday was put on my yahoo account my cousin doesn't remember what he put wen he mad it for me

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, sir, I have forgotten my gmail password and Qus. plzzzz help mi and sand my password to this no plzzzzz Configuration: Win...

BunoCS

Annoying and would like my outgoing message to stop. thanks.

Want to remove a message that is in error. Cannot be sent is the information I continue receiving. It has the incorrect address, and I cannot stop t...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Need date item was deleted from trash

Hello, Is there any way I can recover a date my gmail folders were deleted from my trash? My computer was hacked and I need this information to iden...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password

Solved

Hello, I forget my password. could you please provide my password. I waiting for your quick response. My mobile no is: Thanks, Durg...

Ambucias

Whatsapp for huawei

Solved/Closed

i need to download and install whatsapp messenger on my huawei g7220 mobile phone. is the phone compatible with this application and which site can I ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2015 by
millmess

01-10-2015

Hello, Please help me to find out my deleted emails Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 38.0

BunoCS

Process to recover account

Hello, Im trying to sign in but the questions? I don't remember email address and stuff. Wont let me access peronal questions? So annoyi...

Ambucias

Forget yahoo password

Hello, Hello I have forget my password can you please change it for me?? Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

Ambucias

Recovering deleted gmail from the first half of 2015

Hello, Does anyone know how to find mail that was in deleted file but is now gone? Pat ***@*** Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454....

Ambucias

Permanently deleted emails

Hello, I permanently deleted my emails accidentally from my account. Is is a possibility I can retrieve them? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9....

Computertech

Forget yahoo password

how can i change mu password of my yahoo mail without my old password and alternative number and email ?

Computertech

Password

Hello, I cannot remember my password and haveca new cell number to send password to. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 36.0.1985.135

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

Yahoo hacked account

Hello, my account has been hacked they are in control they have added their email address which I don't have acess they keep on changing my emails p...

Ambucias

Cant access my yahoomail

Hello, hey ineed to know that i know my email and password of yahoo mail but i cannot access to it because i came to US from Pakistan and i said y...

ac3mark

Forgot my yahoo password

Solved

Hello, I have forgot my yahoo password and ever time I try to get new one it only give the option to send it to anther email that I no longer have e...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password an my question. Thanks tiff Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 45.0.2454.94,

Computertech

Forget password

Hello, forget password my gmail account my gmail account ***@***

Computertech

Cant get access to my email

Hello, I cant get access to my email Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 45.0.2454.94

Computertech

Yahoo mail forgot my pasword

Hello, I forgot my pasword and i have lost my phone number but i know the secret questions so how can i get my new paswort for yahoo messenger thank...

Ambucias

Recovery of yahoo account in absence of old mobile number given

Hello, I do remember the ID and pass word, but while going for log in to confirm mobile number with last tow digit appears. The phone number is...

Computertech

Forgot my yahoo password

i forgot my yahoo password, and i have changed the phone number linked to my yahoo email

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo security answer

Hello, i can only access my mail on my phone. whenever i log in on the system it ll be asking me to provide answer to the secret questions. i ha...

Ambucias

Hacked email

Hello, please help me recover my yahoomail. each time i try to log in i am asked for a code and am being told it is sent to an email which is not...

Ambucias

How can i retrieve my yahoo mail password

how can i retrieve my yahoo mail password but my phone is already closed

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail password forgot alternate mail password too

Dear team, Please help me in recovery of yahoo password as I even forgot my alternate mail password too.. Is there any help from yahoo help cen...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my gmail passward n all the details .......and the airtel number which i have used to recover is also lost....can i get my...

Ambucias

I forget my yahoo paswd..

Solved

Hello, Sir i forget my yahoo paswd and secrty qusten.. Plzz help me.. Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 40.0

Computertech

Hacked email

Solved

Hello, My account has been hacked and my recovery email id is also no more active. Please advise me what to do. Thanks , Preeti anand

Computertech

Forgot my password and security questions

Hello, I need help to get into my yahoo account bt hav forgetting my password ad security questions Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 45.0.2454.9...

Computertech

Need gmail password reset

Hello, I don't remember my password to ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

7 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Forgotten my yahoo i'd can't access my altenative

I have forgotten my yahoo I'd but I can't access my alternative email or phone number what should I do I need it for my mails

11 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Forget yahoo password

Hello, Sir i forget my yahoo password, alternative email, and also lost my mobile number. so please help me i want to recover my yahoo password...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo secret question answers and password

Solved

Please help me I forgot my yahoo password and the secret questions. any ideas? Important emails I need and I need the yahoo password

Ambucias

Gmail account i forget my password

Hello, i face problem to access my gmail account i forget my password and also i don"t entered any recovery email in gmail account but i entered m...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Forget my gmail account password

Hello, Dear Sir i forgot my Gmail account password so please help me to reset it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

Computertech

Yahoo email is hacked

Hello, Dear sir, hacked email address: ***@*** plz help me my account is hacked by some one he change my all account info contact email add...

Computertech

Forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password. I havnt given any alternate email id or phone no. how can i open my yahoo mail Configuration: Windows XP / ...

Computertech

Forgot password

Hello, i forgot yahooy mail password.please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.99

Computertech

Reset my password

Hello, Hi please help me reset my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Computertech

Forget nokia security

Closed

How can i refresh my nokia x2 mobile, i had been forgetten my security code.

Computertech
Results 15351 - 15400 out of a total of 19,881