The discussions

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i forgot my password and i cant access the mobile phone number used how willyou helpme Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 49.0

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
BunoCS

Gmail how i can recovered my deleted email

Hello, i m lost some email form gmail also deleted form trash so how to recover my email kindly help Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 7.0.517...

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

hi I forget my gmail password how can I my account back pls help me

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
BunoCS

Why my gmail.com changed to gmail.comy?

Solved

Hello, Hi, when I try to open my gmail account using my cellphone it opens it as gmail.comy. It adds y at the end of the com. And also I have rece...

BunoCS

Recovery email

Hello Sir, I have deleted my emails also form trash bin. so please tell me how can i recover. please help me. my Trash folder also empty. so pl...

BunoCS

Account recovery yahoo

how can I recovery my yahoo account please. I know my email address but I forgot my password and don't have that phone or the number anymore.

Ambucias

Cant access yahoo account on line and must use my mobile

Hello, For a couple of days know I cant log in to my Yahoo account on my lap top. it send me a verification code and I put it in and then it tells m...

Ambucias

Problem by signing in they asked me a a security question

Solved

Hello, I have a problem signing in to my yahoo account. I used the correct password. But they asked me a a security question which i have forgotten....

9 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
Yemane

Forgot my yahoo password

Hello, can you help me out ? I forgot my yahoo password and the phone number i had registered within yahoo account was not my number Yahoo is a...

Ambucias

Someone changed my gmail password

Hello, Someone changed my gmail passwords.i did't set up 2-step ... Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 36.0.1985.135

BunoCS

I am forget my password

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124 Please help me I am forget my password gmail

BunoCS

Lost phone number and password yahoo

Hello, Hi...sir / madam I have lost my yahoo mail password and account key phone number now am not able to log in due to account key so kindy messa...

BunoCS

Password forgot

Hello, I forgot my password and phne number not working anymore Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

BunoCS

Enable email account

Hello, How do I enabled my email account

BunoCS

I forget my gmail password and i lost my recovery mobile no also

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account ...

BunoCS

I forgot password to my gmail and i have a new phone and number

Hello, I forgot password to my gmail and phone number Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 40.0.2214.109

BunoCS

Hacked yahoo mail account

Hello, Hi I am piss off some one stole my yahoo on cell phone passage To Text Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2016 by
BunoCS

Forget my password

Hello, hello sir. i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions and alternet email id . p...

BunoCS

I would love to have access to my account

Closed

Hello, i don't have my password so you tex or call removed by moderator Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

please help ME GET BACK TO MY GMAIL ADDRESS IT WAS HACKED 41 days ago AND THE HACKER DELETED MY ORIGINAL RECOVERY INFORMATION WHICH I USE TO CREA...

BunoCS

To reopen my gmail account

Hello, I forget my gmail password And my recovery Mobile No. Was also permanemtly off. How can I reopen my gmail account if i have recovery emai...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2016 by
BunoCS

Can not remember my password and security answers

Hello,please i need help in solving my inability to remember my google password and security answers.

BunoCS

Lost old mobile phone

Hello, Hi I lost my mobile and I'm fail to open my yahoo acount cause of the same lost mobile,please help me accese my acount. Configuration: M...

BunoCS

Getting in my yahoo e-mail

Hello, I have tried for two days to get my e-mail with so many different passwords that you sent nothing works. PLEASE!!!! Configuration: Windo...

BunoCS

Forgot my alternative email

Hello, I forgot my alternative email My original email I have password but ask me alternative email please help me Configuration: iP...

Ambucias

Recover my old email

Hello, Pls I need to recover my old email account due to some messages that will be going there for my information. Please I need this account urg...

Ambucias

Password cant open gmail account anymore

Hello, i know my gmail account but i cant open maybe theres someone using it how to recover it instead thru sms by my new account?

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, i have forgot my password of the below given mail id , my contact number lost which was registered , i dont have recovery mail id too,...

Ambucias

Gmail account recovery

Hi i have tried alot of ways to get into my gmail but i fail the number i have on my account i no longer have it.please help me because i really miss ...

BunoCS

Recover deleted emails

Hello, I need to recover my email which I must have permanently deleted Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

BunoCS

Lost gmail account recovery mobile number

Hello, I'm sreena I forgot my gmail account password and I lost my recovery sms mobile number Now I'm not in my country I want to change my...

BunoCS

Gmail account recovery

Hello, I didn't change my password but it says I did.. I really want my account back I have so many important things in that account.. Help Con...

BunoCS

Fogot the password of gmail and answer to my security question.

Hello, I am logged in with my phone but i forgot my gmail password and answer to my security question. I do have an mobile number but after gettin...

BunoCS

How to solve the forgot password

Hello, I forgot password and solved by making recovery mail .I got digits from another mail but it said problem. Please help me. Configuration:...

BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo mail password,recovery email and phone number

Hello, I for get my yahoo mail password and recovory email and phone number what can i do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

BunoCS

Forget yahoo password

Hello, sir reset my password my contact no

BunoCS

Recover gmails that have been deleted

Hello, sir how to recovery delte mail in gmail pls tell me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

BunoCS

How to reset password

How do I reset my old gmail account/password. For got pass word and got a new phone and number

BunoCS

I forgot my gmail password can you help me find it please

Hello, I forgot my password can you get it for me? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Blocking doesn't work

Hello, I put the email address in the Block senders list but I keep receiving mails from the same address. Why doesn't it work? Come on, it's a si...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2016 by
ac3mark

Need to recover my password with new number and forgot password

Need to get my password for old account and can't remember however I have a new Mobil number now . Need to get asap important docs.

Ambucias

Forgot my email password and my email

Hello, i forgot my email password and my email i was wondering how i can get it back? Can you please help?

Ambucias

Recover my gmail

Hello, I'm trying to recover my gmail would u plz help me out Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

My gmail account password and recovery options not working

Hello, I have a Gmail account as ***@***. The password I used initially is not working now. I have tried the option for recovering the password as w...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Can not get in to my yahoo account i have xbox1 and i need to ge

Hello, i cant get in my email account and the phone number is out dated that was a old phone nummer i need to acess it because i have a Xbox 1 and ...

ac3mark

Deleting inbox messages

I have managed to transfer all e-mails (included deleted files) into the in-box, now I am unable to edit (unwanted mail etc) the contents. I would app...

IronHand

Forget my password and the secret questions what to do

Hello, Hi friends i cannot access to my email yahoo account i forget my password and the secrets answers also plz advise Configuration: Window...

BunoCS

Recover email password

Hello, how can i recover my password of my email at yahoo because i change my mobile number because i transfer here at doha qatar from philippin...

BunoCS

It is not helpfull

Hello, why yahoo doesn't help, when you forgot you'r password and change a new nummer? Yahoo doesn't help with anything. Configuration: iPhone...

BunoCS

Password reset

Hello, I just paid $5 with the credit card and have no clue as to where this person is that will help us now. I got locked out of my yahoo email ...

BunoCS
Results 11351 - 11400 out of a total of 19,881