The discussions

Recovery of yahoo password

Hello, I forgot yahoo password and secuirty question but i know facebook password connected with it.Can i recover yahoo id Configuration: W...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
BunoCS

Signing in problem

Hello, i know my gmail username and password.when i try to it asks security question and answer but i forgot the security answer. how to recover or ...

BunoCS

Recover deleted emails

Hello, how I will recover permanently deleted emails from gmail Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

BunoCS

Hotmail 'unresponsive script' message

I am having an issue with my email account. Whenever I access the page, I get an 'unresponsive script' message, and then it asks me if I want to debug...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Lost password and lost phone number

Hello, please i need help in reseting my yahoo password and also my phone number is lost please... Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 44.0.2403...

Ambucias

Yahoo password,alternate email and security question

Hello sir, I forgot my yahoo password,alternate email and security question, kindly help me how could i get back to mu yahoo account? it's very impo...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, i need help i forgot my password plz Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.1599.103

Ambucias

Title

Hello,

gud boy

Gmail password forgotten

Hello I forgot my gmail password Recovery email Phone number And the recovery questions Now what can i do PLZ HELP This is urgent

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
Lostboy

How to get back deleted mail

Hello, i deleted trash folder also, then how can i get back my mails....... Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

BunoCS

Yahoo password forgotten

Hello, DEar MY YahOo Id Has PassWord was Diss MIss Plz Forget My PAsword PLz Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

BunoCS

Account may have been deleted

Hello, I suspect my account may have been deleted as I have not logged in for upto three months.How can I revover my account as I have lots of impor...

BunoCS

Ougoing e-mails to hotmail addresses

On my Outlook Express, i can receive e-mails from people with Hotmail addresses, but I am unable to send them replies on their Hotmail addresses. The ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Reset my password

Hello, I don't know what is wrong with my account. I couldn't remember my password for my hotmail. So I sent it to my gmail to reset. And I resete...

ac3mark

I forgot my gmail password

Solved

Hello, I forgot my gmail password !!!Plz help me !! This is important for me bcoz I connect clash of clan ..Plz help.plz Configuration...

Ambucias

Email id recovery problem - new

My email ID was @yahoo.co.in which was India domain. Yahoo has removed that. My account is now removed and so I had to go to @yahoo.com How can I r...

Ambucias

Help me to recover my password

Hello, I changed my gmail password 15days ago,but I forgot the password. I can't access my recovery id and I changed my recovery number also. Plea...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Ffprget

Please i forgot my g mail password can i get it back

acsmartin

I forget my alternative yahoo id.now i can't logging wwithout i

I can't logging in my yahoo id though i know my password and user name. but i forget the alternative yahoo id.because i created my yahoo id from a cyb...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Not password

Hello, don't password please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Unable to receive any e-mails

I am unable to receive any e-mails on deleted by moderator@gmail.com...Any suggestions o fixing the problem???

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Unable to access account

Hello, I've forgotten my password and security question Pls help me gain access to my account. Which is Dusty Ashley @*** Thank you ...

Ambucias

Forget passwords altrnetive mail and phone number

Solved

I want to back my passwords this mail account. . . . plz help me..

Ambucias

I need to get to my email but my number change...

Hello, Hi my name tonya i can't pull up my email to change my pass word on facebook and i don't wanna get now other page my email address ***@*** my...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password and alternate email address

Hello, I forgot the password and alternate mail of my first yahoo email account (***@***) and the alternate email address. So, I opened a new one....

Ambucias

Yahoo forgot everything

Hello, hi. my id is ***@*** and I forgot my own password, alternative questions and I have no clue at all. I need to recover my email asap. the ...

Ambucias

I had changed my password but i can't logg in.

Hello, A few months ago I had to change.my password. But since I almost never use my hotmail account I forgot my password and now I cant logg in.the...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

I need to change my phone #, retrieve password

Solved

Hello, I have changed my phone #, can't remember old one, and need to retrieve my password Configuration: Linux / Chrome 31.0.1650.57

Ambucias

Hi i forgot my gmail password as well as my tablets pattern lock

Hello,I have forgotten my tablets pattern lock and the only way for my to unlock it is if I know my email password which i have forgotten I only want ...

Ambucias

Forget password and lost my phone

Hello, I have forget my password .& I have lost my phone . Not remembering phone no & recovery e mail id .. How I will retrive my password .

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Locked out of my account

hi , I have been locked out of my email account for 5 days now, I cant receive the code as the number is no longer active, I have also filled out the...

Ambucias

Password and number change

Hello, I can't access my yahoo account i forgot my password and changed my phone number how do i access my account Configuration: iPhone / Chr...

Ambucias

Gmail id passowrd forgot

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me

Ambucias

Forgot my password and recovery e-mail

Hello, I have been trying to access my yahoo mail. I recently changed my password and was able to access it for a few times. But now, I cannot acc...

Ambucias

Recovering email

How can I recover permanently deleted email from Gmail?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

I'd like information on how to sign in to yahoo.ca

I forgot my email address and other setup information for having an email account with yahoo.ca

xpcman

Not receiving code

Hello, I enter correct user id and password it says compromised account and need for verification .after that it shows my mobile number that doesn't...

Ambucias

Need help to access my yahoo account

I can't access my yahoo mail account and my info needs to be updated!

Ambucias

Forget my gmail id password

i want to ask that what can i do if forget my gmail id password and also forgot my phone which i fill in my account?

Ambucias

Help cant acess my yahoo acct

Hello, Can't access to my Yahoo. Mail since 2011. My ID is ***@*** and my password is saibah. Each time I log in it will tell wrong password and...

xpcman

I forgot my gmail password

Hello, I forgot my gmail password.what can i do to retreive it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.111

elmer

Forgot password n security question

Hello, i dont access My yahoo email id but because I have forgot my Facebook password, they have send a code in email and for that I want to open ...

Omeeshah

Forget password cannot log in on other phone

Hello, How can i recover my gmail account i accidentally broke my phone and i forgot my gmail password i cannot log in on other phone pls. Any o...

sanayajefferson

Not able to sign in to my account though i am giving exact passw

Hello, sir pls help me my mail id is ***@*** i am not able to sign in to my account though i am giving exact password y it's happening but when ...

Ambucias

Secret question

I dont know if i forgot or somone hacked my account on yahoomail. I forgot my alternative email. I already send the vierification code to my number ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
Aki

Whats my confirmation code

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 please tell me my confirmation code please

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Trying to get my password

hi am trying to get into my gmail account and ive forgotten my password

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Solved

Hello, Appreciate if i can recover my password that would be brilliant..thanks and looking forward. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.76

Ambucias

Recover the yahoo password

Hello, sir/ madam Please I forget my yahoo mail password and security question but I want recover password that id important data in my yah...

deepu

Forgot yahoo mail paswd

Hello, i forgot my yahoo mail paswd nd also i dont know about sceurity question now i log in to fb account it required my yahoo mail so plz help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 15801 - 15850 out of a total of 19,878