The discussions

Gmail password

Hello, I don't remember my password and the recovery phone number on my account I don't have access to due to the fact I got a new number Con...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2015 by
BunoCS

Forgot account password and security question

Hello, i forgot my account password and security question. how can i recover my account plz help me Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 44.0.2...

BunoCS

Yahoo

Hello, the number i used for my verification as changed from nigeria zip code to us zip code number. please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

BunoCS

Forgot my password and changed my phone number

Closed

I forgot my yahoo password and changed my number

BunoCS

For gmail password recovery

Hello I of my friend Kanchan Parihar has forget there gmail account password.she has also forget all recovery information.we have tried all recover...

BunoCS

I forget my gmail password and my secret question

hello i forget my gmail password and my secret question,and also lost my ph no.how can i get them again so i can log in to my gmail again.pls help m...

BunoCS

Password

Solved

Hello, It has belong I login into my yahoo mail ID, suddenly I wanted to make used of it and am unable to long in, it asked me my securit question, ...

BunoCS

Someone hack my account

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 someone hack my account

Computertech

Current norton software

I would like to know if my current NORTON- ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION SOFTWARE, protects my email incoming and outgoing. WN

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

I need to change my alternative email i know longer have it. i c

Hello, Please help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

xpcman

Thewesns

Hello, I am trying to regain access to my yahoo account they won't accept this email as an alternative account can you help please ? Configura...

xpcman

Password forgotten

Hello, pls do help forgot my pass word Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.85

BunoCS

I need to recover the mail id

Hello, this is harish ,,some one changed my password so my help me out ..my mai id ( ***@***) Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 44.0.2403.157

BunoCS

Forget password

Hi Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
BunoCS

I forgot my gmail password

Solved/Closed

Hello, Sir i forgot my pasword in my gmail account. So i cannot log.in my COC to other c.p please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

BunoCS

Password recover

Hello, sir i have forgot my yahoo mail password. now i need it. can you please help to recover it? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0

BunoCS

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, sir i forgot my g mail password. pl help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.85

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
BunoCS

Forget my password

Hello, I'm salman Khan from swat Pakistan and I have forgot my gmail password and lost my mobile and SIM card also lost therefore I requested to u tha...

BunoCS

I forget my yahoo password so need hep

dear sir / madam I forget my yahoo password please any how help to get yahoo password. thank you

BunoCS

Email hacked

My email is hacked and my password and recovery email and I don't have that phone nr anymore

Computertech

Yahoopassword problem

Hello, Prize help me to recover my password by asking question

Computertech

I forgot my password and my recovery account is no longer active

Hello, I forgot my password and my recovery account is not longer active. When I tried to change my password it says that the new password will b...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

I have forgotten my password and want to make a new one

Hello, I have forgotten my password and want to make a new one Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

Ambucias

Forget password and contact no also changed

Hello, Hi. I forget my yahoo password and my contect no is also changed. How can i get back my yahoo. Kindly help me out. Thank u in advance Co...

Ambucias

Dead email

Hello, Hi...I have this email ***@*** But i have no acces to it so I need you guys help asap Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Ambucias

Someone hacked my password and recovery options

Hello, someone hacked my gmail. i can't sign in cos it is covered with 2 step verification and password is changed aswell Configuration: Windo...

Ambucias

Password forgotten

Hello, I haven't used this account often. I have forgotten my password to this account I no longer have the phone that is attached to this accou...

BunoCS

Help to recover my deleted gmail account

Hello, i am sorry but due to some reason I deleted my gmail account and I forgot that my apple id was registered with that old gmail account ,now ...

BunoCS

I forget my password i want to my password back plzzz

Hello, i gorget my password i want to reset my password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.157

BunoCS

I forgot my yahoo password and secret question

Hello, Plz help me on this matter..i want d yahoo mail back Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

BunoCS

I cannot recover my yahoo id and password

Hello, Could someone please tell me how I can recover my Yahoo account? The method shown on the Yahoo "Help Page" did not work at all. Sincerel...

BunoCS

Forget yahoo email and password

Hello, i forget yahoo id and password

BunoCS

My gmail is not accessible ( hacked)

Hello, I am not able to access my gmail account. I tried all methods fro recovery. Please help me. My gmail address is : ***@...

Ambucias

Recover password

Hello, i forger my yahoo password& old security qution also how to solve it?

Ambucias

Forgotten my yahoo password, security question .

Hello, please can you help me retrieve my yahoo mail account , I have not been able to gain assess into my yahoo mail account since my phone got ...

Ambucias

Pls help

Hello, i have a yahoo account which i could access before a year ago but not currently. i was traveling across the globe and tried to access at d...

Ambucias

Forgot secret question

Hello, how to recover my yahoo. mail..if i forgot the secret question ? but my username and password are correct. Configuration: Windows 7 / Ch...

BunoCS

Forgot security question

Hello, i'm already sign in my yahoo mail, and there is i have to answer a security question that i forgot the answer. my email is ***@*** the sec...

BunoCS

Gmail

Hello, i forgott my id password Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 41.0

BunoCS

Forgot email yahoo password and security question

Hello, I forgot my email password and security question Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

BunoCS

Forgot my email password and security question

Hello, I forgot my yahoo email password and security questions Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

BunoCS

Password forgotten

Hello, I forgot my password of my Gmail account Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

BunoCS

Password

Hello, Dear Friends please help me : i forget my gmail password and then i lost my phone number also how to i get my gmail password.. in meanwhile...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

I forgot my gmail password

Hello, im mikee , i forgot my password in gmail account how to get my account ? thank you

xpcman

Secret question

Hello, I would really appreciate your help as soon as possible, I'm struggling with my email i can't sign in anymore in computer, because it s...

xpcman

Someone has to know

I can't seem to recover my emails from yahoo. I need a new password so I can get to my account, my number changed so yahoo wants to send my info to a...

Ambucias

Plz help me they hack me

Hello, May pas is ghazal 78but they hack me for clash of clans i promis plz helm me this game is my life Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.24...

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password.

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 35.0forget. My gmail password.

Computertech

Plese help gmail hacked

Hello, plese give me a password this gmail. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2015 by
BunoCS

Reset yahoomail passwordi

Sir I want to reset my yahoo mail password I want to verifaction code on my phone only

BunoCS
Results 15601 - 15650 out of a total of 19,877