The discussions

Recover deleted msg from trash

Hello, I lost my email from trash & bin so how get it back Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2015 by
BunoCS

New password

Hello, hello I vant get new password Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

BunoCS

Password and recovery secret question forgot

Hello, Can you please help me to recover my yahoomail password thru the code sent in my mobile. because, i forgot already the answer to the secret/...

alaghale

Request

Hello, I forget my gmail password Pls send me my password

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Recovering lost gmail

Hello, I mistakenly deleted forever "All Mail" when trying to delete spam. My trash can had already been emptied. Now all the folders along the side...

Ambucias

I can't retrieve my account

please do help me. I cant openy account.. I forgot the password on my alternate email, i even changed my contact number? What should i do? Please help...

Ambucias

Password forgotten

Hello, I forgot my password and I lost my phone

BunoCS

Gmail

Hello, i forget my gmail password.. how to reset my password?? i want to sign in coc in the other cellphone. h0w?? Configuration: iPhone / Op...

BunoCS

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, how can i access my account now i hav forgotten the password Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 30.0.1599.101

BunoCS

I forgot my security question

Hello, i forgot my security question Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.85

BunoCS

Recover access to my mail

I am back from vacation and can't access my mail, also I don't remember my password and securitiy questions However when yahoo sent me the link to ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2015 by
BunoCS

I forgot my gmail password

Hello, Can u help me reset my gmail password ?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password i know my recovery questions

Hello, Please help I forgot my password I know my recovery questions Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

Hacked

Why did I receive a message saying that someone had just tried changing my password and saying that they forgot the password that it is now, this was ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Can't recover password

Hello, I don't remember my password for my yahoo mail, I have kept it logged in for a year I reset my iPad and I've changed phone numbers and I ca...

Ambucias

Forgat paswword and cell num

Hello, i forgat pasworrd and change cell num because cell num also lose.please solve this problem Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my Gmail Password and I don't remember the answer for secret Question. Please help me. Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello sir i forgot my yahoo id password but i remembered only one security question. how can i recover my password pls help me.

Ambucias

How to recover 6 months old message ?

Hello, I am not sure how a mail got missing from my gmail. Not able to find in all folders, trash etc. it was so important that I lebeled it in imp ...

Ambucias

Yahoo login

my yahoo account does not recognize this device and my Hotmail account I don't know to login password to get the recovery password to My Yahoo. Need h...

ac3mark

Forgot pass & security question & don have an alternate email

Hello, dear sir/madam i forgot my password & security question & i didnt define an alternate email & phone number.....please help me...this account...

Ambucias

How do i recover emails i have deleted from the trash in gmail?

Hello, My husband claims to have found sexual/romantic messages I have sent men about meeting up, and I have no memory whatsoever about sending thes...

Ambucias

Regarding pasword

I forgot my password plss can my password

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password and security questions

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and security questions, can you help me. My username: @*** Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.8...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail security

Please, I have need the mail necessary I remembered the password but forgot Yahoo ID It required due to travel to another state

Ambucias

Lost password

Hello, i forgot the password for the email that i used to sign up i also dont know how to long into my alternative email. the phone number I u...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

How to retrieve my password without my mobile number using

Hello, Please help me to retrieve my yahoo email account..i could not access my password. And the phone number i registered it here is not updated...

Ambucias

Tittle:i forgot my scurity question yahoo mail

i want to open yahoo mail.password and id i know.my problem now i want to answer scurity question yahoo mail but now i forgot .

Ambucias

Password

I forgot my password and alternate email id in my hot mail account.can u help me to log in to my hot mail

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password, and i have changed the phone number

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password, and i have changed the phone number linked to my yahoo email.so i request that please give me the instructuin s...

Ambucias

How to open my yahoo mail using my facebook accouny?

Hello, I want to open my yahoo mail account. How can i open it using my facebook account? I forgot my password. Thanks Configuration: iPhone /...

Ambucias

Forget facebook password and secret question

Hello, I forget my face book password and secret question face book sent many time code my yahoo account but I can't received code in my yahoo a...

Ambucias

I want to restore yahoo account

Hello, my request is to have my email account restored,it was inadvertently deleted by self(***@***) I also have an ymail account (deleted by moder...

Ambucias

Password help

I can't remember my password and the recover phone number is longer good I need to know how to change the recover phone number without being signed in

Ambucias

Hacked hotmail accoumt

Hello, My hotmail account has been compromised and password cannot be reset. Somebody else has control of my account.how to gain control of my acc...

Ambucias

Am unable to login into my account

I have security problem with my yahoo mail account, i do not remember the answer to the security question,and am unable to login

Ambucias

Lost my password

Hello, My name is rabia qureshi i foget my password and i am not using my alternate email address from a long time i need to get back my email id ...

Ambucias

Forget hotmail password

Hello sir/madam I forget my Hotmail password.. so cnt log in facebook id..plz help me

Ambucias

Our gmail id is hacked how to recover pls explain me

Hello, Our Gmail Id Is hacked How To Recover Pls Explain Me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0

xpcman

Changing last name on gmail account and google

Hello, I need to change my googe gmail from ***@*** to ***@*** Thank you. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 45.0.2454.84

Ambucias

Can't access my account

Hello, I am presently in Ireland and I accessed my account this morning but I can not access my account now because yahoo wanted to know my location ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

My cv is on yahoo account i can sign in but my details are gone

Hello, hi i was using my yahoo email account all along without a problem now i can sign in but my details are gone please help please reply on my es...

Ambucias

I forgot the yahoo id there is a way to

Hello, forgotten the Yahoo ID there is a way to get it back quickly by verifying your identity.i opne the mail in 2011 i don,t rmember ples can you ha...

Ambucias

My yahoo mail

Hello, I forgot my yahoo email password mail and the secret questions. Can you pls help me? I lost also the mobile phone # that I used. I couldn't r...

Ambucias

How to edit yahoo account information in my mobile

Hello, How to edit the above Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Password yahoo mail

Hello, I have forgotten my password for my yahoo mail.how do I reset. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 35.0.1916.141

BunoCS

Please cant remember my yahoo id please help me

Hello, please cant remember my yahoo id please help me i need this badly Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 35.0

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2015 by
innability

Forgot yahoo pasword

Hello, i have forgot my yahoo password plz tel me how i can recover it.

BunoCS

Gmail password

Hello, I don't remember my password and the recovery phone number on my account I don't have access to due to the fact I got a new number Con...

BunoCS

Forgot account password and security question

Hello, i forgot my account password and security question. how can i recover my account plz help me Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 44.0.2...

BunoCS
Results 15551 - 15600 out of a total of 19,875