The discussions

How to unblock my hotmail account

Hello, I am trying to get some email but it keeps on telling me That your account has been blocked and it is telling me to put in some code and se...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2012 by
jack4rall

How to un blocked account urgently

Hello, can you please tell me how to un block my hotmail account ungently Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2012 by
jack4rall

How to unblock my hotmail account

Hello, could u pls let me know a way of unblocking my hotmail account. to unblock a msg is sayinf to insert a code tell me how to get it pls this ac...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Hotmail account blocked

Solved

Hello, I need help in unlocking my blocked hotmail acc. I could not access into the acc which you have sent the code to as i have forgotten the u...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2012 by
Ambucias

I want deleted trash mail

Hello, i want my gmail deldted trash mail pls Configuration: / Opera 9.80

pcsces

Yahoo forgot 2ndsecurity question + password

Solved

Hello, Hello, I have One request please help me . I forget my 2ndsecurity question + password. few day's back I change m...

Ambucias

Blocked account

Hello, my hotmail account has been blocked,,,how do i go about getting it unblocked please Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 12.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2012 by
xpcman

My hotmail account is being blocked

Solved

Hello, My hotmail account is being blocked.:( Cold you please help me recover it. It asks me to enter a code that is sent to an email address that i...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2012 by
Jona

My msn is locked i can not get my email

Hello, my msn is locked can you help me to unlock it please Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

xpcman

Unblock my hotmail accountat

Hello, my account has been blocked my entire important data is save in my mails,plz help me .i m so greatfull to u. Configuration: ...

jack4rall

Hotmail and xbox live issue for some

Closed

For me this is a two pronged issue. I use the same hotmail account to login to my Xbox Live account I've had for years. After getting my 360 back for ...

RWomanizer

How to unblock my account

Hello, can someone help , my account is blocked when foaling the instructions it transfer to the same account, there is any why to send an alternat...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2012 by
xpcman

My email has been blocked

Hello, my email has been blocked i dont know why? i need your help please Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 535.19

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2012 by
AssassinTourist

How do i unblock my account.

Hello, I need to get onto my account that is blocked and I can't unblock it because I don't know what account the E-mail is getting sent to. It s...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2012 by
jack4rall

My hotmail is blocked!

Hello, my hotmail is blocked, it says i have to receive a cod but i dont understand where i am suppose to receive the code? can any one help please?

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2012 by
jack4rall

My email blocked

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 533.1my is my email blocked

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2012 by
Ambucias

Blocked account.

Solved

Hello, My account is blocked for spamming. Is there a alt way to unblock it without sending the pin to my non existing email? I have already reset ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2012 by
Mark

Email has been blocked

Hello, my hotamil account has been blocked ,so when i enter my eamil and password i have 2 opption for sending the code for through anther em...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Hello, sir/mam i am forget my gmail passwor

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, sir/mam i am forget my gmail password n security question n my alternate email id also, so pls help me, any other option is ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2012 by
Ambucias

Blocked account

Hello, My account has been blocked and then only option to unblock it is to have a verification code sent to my blocked account?!!!!!! Can some...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2012 by
Ambucias

My hotmail account blocked.

Hello, my hotmail account has been blocked and the information reaching me indicating that someone has been using my account to send junks messa...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Cannot attach any files to my gmail

Hello, i cannot attachment any file in my gmail,plz help me what is the problem and how I solve Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2012 by
pcsces

Blocked account and code to reset it

Hello, Fabio is here My account has been blocked because somebody used to spam I'm trying to reset it following the process but one step of it i...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
jack4rall

Hotmail account blocked

Solved

Hello, My Hotmail account has recently been blocked and I need help ASAP! I've been hacked by a spammer and when I try to log in I'm redirected an...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2012 by
Technicaltom

Hotmail id got blocked

Hello, my hotmail account is blocked this morning. i was able to change my password manually as i remember my security question. however, even ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

How can i unblock my e mail address

Hello, my partners email has been blocked but has done nothing wrong he doesnt have another email address to send a code too plz help Config...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Hotmail account blocked

Hello, My Hotmail account is blocked and it is sending the verification code to an no longer active email i can identify the street adress and stuff p...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

I can't enter myspace

Hello, Can anyone please help - I can't enter Myspace. Thanks in advance for your help. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Hotmail account blocked

Solved

Hello, My account has been blocked due to someone trying to hack it I'm guessing, and i cant get the code to unlock as I cant get into the email addre...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

My hotmail account is blocked

Hello, my hotmail account is blocked and the email id registered does not exist any more how do i get the code to unlock please help unlock my...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

How to unblock my hotmail acct.

Hello, I was laid off yesterday and I need to unblock my Hotmail to send more Resumes to future employers, I need to unblock my account to find anoth...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

My hotmail account has been blocked

Hello, I think my hotmail account was hacked and now it has been blocked. I can't get the code to unblock it because I don't have access to the old...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Blocked hotmail account

Solved

Hello, Got up this morning and my can't access my hotmail. When I clicked on my hotmail, it asked me to sign-in, which that sometimes happen ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Access my gmail account

Hello, How can i access my gmail account bcos some one hacking my account but now i dont know the password pls help Configuration: Windows 7...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Account blocked

Hello, My account has been blocked for over 3 months,i try to access it but the message i get is the same(Account blocked) but the security code do...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Blocked email, only option:

My hotmail account has been blocked, and the only option to unlock it is to open an email sent to my blocked mail... Some help please? I need it ASAP,...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

How can i recover my gmail account?

Solved

Hello, i deleted my gmail account.my facebook account was opened with this account and also I forget my facebook password.so I need to know how to r...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Blocked hotmail account

Solved

Hey, I'm having a problem with my hotmail account. I just discovered today that emails have been sent out to all of my contacts without my knowing a...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2012 by
vigossqi

How i unblocked my account urgently

Hello, My hotmail account is blocked from last week thats why i didnot send the mails and I also didnot get the verification code How i unblock m...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Blocked sent messages

Hello, I didnot send the mail from my account please tell me whats the problem. This problem is from last week

Ambucias

Plz recover my deleted mail in gmail

Hello, I need to access to all my deleted mails for 2 days ago . plz help me ... Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 11.0

Ambucias

How can i delete my old pictures in e-mail?

Hello all, I have tried to delete the pictures from my e-mail attachments with the delete button on my keyboard and It did not work. Is there anoth...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Yayoo secret question answer has been changed

Solved

Hello, please help me someone has changed my secret question and answer of my yahoo account. how can i recover my yahoo account as it has all my ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Account still blocked

Solved

Hello, im in desperate need of help for this i would appreciate any one that can, as it seems you cant get through to hotmail to solve this blocked ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Forgotten my password and security question

Hello, i forgotten my password and my security questin.... plz help me sir. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

My hotmail and windows live accoun blocked

Solved

Hello, My hotmail and windows live accoun was blocked Pls tell me an easy way to unblock Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Blocked hotmail account

Hello, My hotmail account has been blocked and it want's to send me code but I can only select the blocked email account. Who can I contact to rect...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Hotmail blocked account

Solved

Hello, my hotmail account has been blocked and i tried to reset the password using alternative email and the security question but it didnot work...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
window

Hotmail account blocked

Hello, My hotmail account is blocked. I was able to change my password manually as i remember my security question. however, even though i have ch...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Msn account unblocking

Hello, i was just logging onto my msn when it came up saying my account had been block then it said click here to unblock and then it was asking ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall
Results 19251 - 19300 out of a total of 19,875