The discussions

Youtube is not supported

Hello, youtube

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

Antifilter for lg tv

How can i use websites like youtube on lg tv while that has been filtered?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Stream tv shows online

Hi, can i stream tv shows online?

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2018 by
Dangermonas

Lg smart tv seeking close captioning help

Hello, I have close captioning (CC 1) on my 42" LG smart TV - and it appears right in the middle of the screen - right across the faces of people...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

Smart tv 55" needs repair but receipt lost

Solved

Hi. Our Smart TV suddenly went black. When we opened it the Smart Tv is being shown then it's gone. But it has red light its just doesn't have picture...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2018 by
Maricor

On/off timer

Solved/Closed

Can the timer be set to turn the TV on at any given time of the day? Like using it to come on in the morning as an alarm clock to wake you up to your ...

10 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Reset pin

How to reset my smart hub in tv if only On or Off choices?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Unable to connect to netflix on samsung smart tv

Solved

Unable to connect to Netflix on Samsung smart tv. Also dnt know the password so how do I uninstall the Netflix app and then reinstall please

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

What's needed for pc based "do all" media centre?

Hi guys, After spiralling bills I am looking to build a PC based system that will do everything my UK based Virgin or Sky box does )and being a PC ...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Lg smart tv

Closed

my moms tv is cuting of the heads yes iwent to aspect ratio the options were 16.9 auto 4.3 zoom horizontial or zoom vertical help

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Flatron t.v.cutting pictures.

Hi I need held regarding the Flatron LG T.V.It has shifted the picture from right to left and it's cutting some pictures.For instance when I'm watchin...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Samsung smart tv cuts on and off

We can't us our Samsung smart tv, keeps cutting on and off. Tried the soft factory reset, but when svc menu pops up, you can't navigate the menu.freez...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Unable to change resolution on samsung tv

Solved

I cannot choose a resolution on my Samsung Smart TV. Not sure what buttons I should press/use etc.

5 replies Last reply on 31 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Hdmi not working

Dear sir madam my smart TV and my Sony DVD player is they and my problem is HDMI not working why what problem sir no image sowing

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2018 by
ac3mark

How to reset my tv settings

How to reset the TV setting........input block

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2018 by
xpcman

Turn off voice announcements

My Samsung smart tv makes annoying announcements when I turn it on, change volume etc and I want to turn that off please

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2018 by
HelpiOS

How we install windows media player on an android

How we install windows media player on an Android tv so that we can stream live feed on tv

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Verizon cable box sound is popping

I recently purchased a samsung smart tv 55" HD 8 series. I have tried all volume setting (standard, optimize, amplify) and have tried low to high volu...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Lg smart tv how to install netflix

Hello,i bought LG tv in abhudhabi only AMAZON prime is available, net flix not available how to install netflix app is it anyway to install netfli...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

Samsung smart tv turns on and off

hello my samsung smart tv cames on and of after two seconds dont know what to do

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2018 by
ac3mark

Lg 32lf5800 problem showing subtitles

Hello, I have a smart tv LG 2016 model 32LF5800 . i have been searching for this product and i found 32LB5800 not 32LF5800 .I use this tv from 201...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2018 by
katsiabas

No audio

Hi when I turn on my TV the audio will cut off then the screen freeze. I can only see the picture but no audio

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2018 by
xpcman

Tv headphones no sound while hdmi

Hi, I have such a problem. I use headphones - Sony MDR TV (bluetooth) when I just watch programs or movies all right. But when I connect my laptop to ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2018 by
ac3mark

Lg tv keeps switching itself off

I have a lg tv and it keeps switching itself off should all the timers be OFF !

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2018 by
ac3mark

Pc to brand new tv via hdmi and it says no signal

Hello everybody! When i connect PC to brand new TV via HDMI and it says no signal. Basically I power up the PC, and right before windows logo, displa...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2018 by
LukaHanzek

How can we stop the image from bleeding off the right and left

we have clicked on menu, picture, picture size, screen fit is there on the list but is pale and we are not able to click on it. how can we stop the i...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2018 by
kieferschild

Lg 43lj5500 t.v. how to change language

I accidentally selected Japanese when I was setting up my LG 43LJ5500 T V. It is now speaking to me in Japanese and I can't understand the setup instr...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2018 by
ac3mark
Results 51 - 77 out of a total of 77