The discussions

How can i remove rahulantivirus

Hello, when i started my pc this messege always apper cant find file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\RAHULANTIVIRUS.vbs' how can i this, please!!!!!!!!! C...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

G9000i modem configure

Hello, MY MOBILE G9000i MODEL I AM USING VODAFONE LIVE MOBILE CONNECT AND I AM TRYING TO CONNECT MY MOBILE THRO MY LAPTOP FOR SURFING, WHAT IS...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Asking help to system adminstrator for skype

Closed

Hello, I have signed up for skype for more than a month now. But each time I want to sign in I get stuck. Please help me configer windos XP.Pleas help...

Ambucias

Sony vaio

Hello, why is blue tooth not working in my laptop? i hav installed the driver Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.8

cha_mps

All music on iphone now deleted

Hello, i recently purchased a new computer. I tried to transfer my music from my iphone to itunes and now all music is gone. What to do??? Co...

cha_mps

Write prodution error message

hai my pen drive is not formated write prodution error message will be come on the time.

cha_mps

Need help with my drivers! acer aspire 5532

Solved

I've been looking for AGES on the internet looking for the correct drivers for these 3 things because I recently reformatted my laptop (they still hav...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Michael

Pls fwd software from number to text.

Hello, Please can you forward me the software to convert indian rs numbers rows in to wods. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.17.8

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

My husband account i want you to disabled

Hello, my husband have a third party and i want to her disabled account facebook. because their communicate in their relation.

jziutsa

Cbt nuggets/wmp can not play video

Hello, A couple of days ago, I was able to play CBT nuggets having video and sound. Several days later, I can not see the video, but I can still h...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Nugget Head

Reversing pictures from picasa to sd card

Hello, I wish to take pictures from my Picasa 3 and put them back onto an SD card in order to put them back into my Camera. How do I do that please...

jziutsa

Usb problm

Hello, I am not able to connect the mobile to computer for communication usage (Internet) with the help of data cable. Service provider (BSNL) is no...

jziutsa

How to write dvd movies

Hello, my problem is how to write the dvd movies in empty dvd's this format are same as we buy the new movies dvd in shop.

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
pradip

Msn doesnt work, help !

Hello, For the last 4 days, everytime i try to sign in to windows live messenger is says, service temporarily unavailable please try again later. I ...

cha_mps

Windowxp professional sound driver

Hello, when i installed my windowxp professional so i lost my sound driver please tell me sound driver my processor is intel inside Configura...

cha_mps

Help me on this

Hello, can someone help me on how to install om in my samsung corby? please Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

cha_mps

How to restore my iphone

Solved

Hello, my mom and dad broke up so my mom gave me his iphone cause she was paying the bill. they have to different computers he took his. he didn...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Which are my drivers?

Hello, I've just reseted my PC and I forgot that I had lost all my drivers, so now i can't use internet, listen to music, etc. So i was wondering...

xpcman

M/n:v-um14 wed cam driver

Hello, plis i need to start using my wedcam and the software driver is missen. its M/N:v-um14 P/N:861092-0020 S/N:LZA32954535 Configurat...

cha_mps

No access to skype

Hello, can't access skype although told I am already signed in. To sign out & start again where do I sign out? Any other help please? Configu...

cha_mps

Unable to load dvd/rom

Hello, When I put a dvd/rom into my pc it does not run What can I do? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

cha_mps

No sound on videos!

Hello, i have a hp laptop its new and everything, but once i have uploaded my videos off my phone onto it no sound is on them! i am using the windoes ...

cha_mps

I can't fix adobe flash player...help asap!

Hello, I have been trying for WEEKS to install adobe flash player on my computer. I have a Sony Vaio operating with Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit ...

cha_mps

Messenger not working:/

Hello, hi i need help, everytime i log in on regular messenger every like 3 min its logs me out and a little window appears saying i just logged in ...

cha_mps

Laptop problem

Hello, i put on the laptop(sony vaio) but the display was not comming. there was only a black page and an arrow without anything. can you tell me what...

cha_mps

Accidently pressed add when searching

Hello, When searching Skype for people i know that might be on it I accidently hit add instead of cancel and I don't want them to know i was looki...

cha_mps

Ethernet controller and multimedia audio cont

Hello, i installed window xp service pack 2, after installation, two controllers are missing 1)- multimedia audio controller and 2)- ethernet cont...

AKIB

Transfer pics camera computer

i went to this concert with my mother at the rose garden in oregon and i lost my camera the day of the concert and the concert was on my birthday so m...

jaunglia

My t-mobile samsung touch

Hello, my touch screen isn't working and i really need it Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jaunglia

Sound of hp pavilion dv4

Hello, thanks to you guys that i was able to restore my factory setting of hp pavilion dv4 however i faced the another problem, Sound of my...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Plsss. help my vaio model pcg-4e3p vid

Hello, pleasssse..anyone can help my vaio model PCG-4E3P video controller is lost..during my installition new O>S> window 7..

3 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
vintung

Is dell inspiron 6400 compatible with macos?

Closed

Hello, Can you tell me whether Dell Inspiron 6400 is compatible with macOS please?

6 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
danny

This erorr - sorry you have no video capture

Closed

Hello, My pc not connected this product cam so my window this erorr display - "Sorry You have no Video Capture hardwear --- Video not capture ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
Beverly

Audio driver setup error

Hello, Each time i start audio driver setup for vostro1015 error appears "driver failed: couldn't find the MEDIA" i try everything 1-device manag...

jack4rall

Need evo d510 video driver

Solved

Hello, I am having a hell of a time. I have a compaq evo d510. I installed win 98, upgraded to win2000, but I need a video driver so I can get some...

11 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
ula joel mzii

Reinstallation problem in kaspersky 2010

Solved

Hello, I have bought kaspersky 3pc antivirus before 1month..install it and scan my computer regularly...i loaded another 2 user my another two pc.bu...

jack4rall

Kingsto usb problem

Hello, M ASIF MY KINGSTON 4 GB DATA TRAVELER HAVING A PROBLEM WHEN I CONECT IT WITH MY PC THE PROBLE IS USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED APEA...

cha_mps

Cant find drivers for toshiba m200 anywhere

Solved

Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite M200 and cant find the druvers for the sound, and webcam anywhere. I looked on the official Toshiba site but it...

cha_mps

All drivers for acer travelmate 6413 lci

Hello, I need all drivers for Acer travelmate 6413 lci please. Anybody help me, please - am in a fix. mY O.S. IS xP Sylvevster

3 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
maureen

Un supported midlet

Hello, hi my name in rahul i installed game in my mobile (micromax Q5) but after instalation its saying that unsupported midlet may i know how p...

cha_mps

Free calling

Hello, i need to make call free of cost,without any subscription charges,to any other mob......what is the website.......???? Configuration: Wi...

cha_mps

Sql query

Hello Everyone, I am getting confused with the query like where, in, from. Is there any site were i can read this with example or any site that...

welcomerohit

Multi-media audio controler

Hello, i also think ive lost my multi media audio controller for my IBM P4. i changed the oparating system from XP to vista after that no sound at a...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Driver

Hello, dear i have puechased china mobile set model X.E88 anad chipset no is MT6225 and want to download chip driver and pc suit for this . And mod...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
shamshad hussain

My device is not connect my pc

i am try to connect his samsung s3310 mobile with his pc studio,but he is not find my mobile and when i connect his mobile via he is connect my devi...

jziutsa

Software for china phone c902

Hello, I recently bought a C902 china phone and I am looking for the software that enables you to run games and open applications etc. eg. the bibl...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
ben

Genius videocam lost the cd

Hello, Hi every body.how are you.please send me the link for genius videocam express v2 drivers because i have lost the cd then webcam not my conne...

jziutsa

Registries might be corrupted..dont know wat

Solved

Hi everyone, ok while playing game... suddenly it crashes.. & got a pop-up showing some registries corrupted need to restart..& after that i m not ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Maxell 4gb

Hello, i have recently got a maxell 4gb usb but it keeps asking me for a password how can i reset it Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

cha_mps

My msn plus wont work

Hello, i downloaded msn plus and it wont work it just came up with the same msn i had before. only the contacts names worked ( the colours appeare...

cha_mps
Results 6101 - 6150 out of a total of 14,985