The discussions

How to make make black and white image color

I am trying to take a black and white clip art image of a corel and make the corel red. Can someone tell me how this is done in either paint or photo...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
Zoobles

Once message deleted - can i see them

Hello, If i happen to delete my message's & call log , will be able to see them on recycle bin ???? is there's something call recycle bin wher...

batoy

Sound problem

i have compaq presario c700 model c797vu when i install the sound driver so it shows an error that could not find media device i has install window ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Drivers

i need pcg-481 all drivers for xp2

closeup22

Access denied for files and folders

the first problem is : access denied for files and folders after reinstalling windows XP SP2, i tried, please let me know the answer by mail:elshaimaa...

shymaa

Gprs connection problem

sir ihave also the same problem i want gprs settings on my cell so pls help me

closeup22

Writer protect should formate it

How can i formate , Disk Is Writer Protect and unable to store anything

closeup22

Mt6227 pc suite

Can u pls send me the mt6227 pc suite and other applications my email is bruno.s.queiros@gmail.com thank you

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
Sam

Thnaks for ur reply,,plz again reply plzz

but i am reading many forms, telling that they use internet using PC SUIT.. I WANT USE INTERNET via pc only plzz help me where i can download that pc ...

closeup22

845gv-l v1.1 sound drivers needed

Closed

Dear sir, I want sound drivers for the mother board which is of china made 845GV-L

Photoshop cs4 stoped responding...

I'm a graphic design student, and I had gotten adobe photoshop cs4 a few months ago and recently I have been having issues when I'm trying to work in ...

closeup22

3ds max not working

hi, i have 3ds max 2010, i install it on my computer but it won't work on my system. when i open 3ds max 2010 it starts normally but when i touch t...

smartar@e

How i can reset my old secuirty questions in

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6sir how i can change my old secuirty questions in my yahoo mail id for recover my password . my friend knew m...

closeup22

Virus help

whats a another good virus to run along Norton internet security so it wont be coming up as a virus to Norton or slow the computer down and i want h...

closeup22

Pc setting for gprs

respected sir i have activated tha gprs i can acess on mi mobile but i can't acess on mi pc . mi mobile model no is N70 ,they r asking username, pas...

closeup22

Inquiring

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0is it posible to upgrate 16GB China Iphoone?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

No audio output device is installed

Can anyone help me ???? I installed windows 7 professional on my desktop pc. But I have a cross mark in red over the speaker icon in the bottom ri...

xpcman

V3614au sound gone

hi, my laptop just take back from service center few weeks ago.. because of laptop cannot on.. i facing a problem that the audio sound was disappe...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
vavamiracle

Cheting

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5 g9000i did not support java games

closeup22

Sp3

i recently brought a computer at a govenment auction and it was running very slow. so i tried installing windows xp and when i did the internet driver...

closeup22

Hw to get back my contacts?

Hi! I hv Nokia 5320 Xpress-music mobile phone I hv lost my all contacts.They are in the phone but mobile is not showing them into phone book, neither...

closeup22

Sound driver

hp presario compaq c 700 i have updated my widows xp and not getting sound in the system i have installed conexant software and after upgra...

closeup22

Touch screen hp pavilion tx 1000 can'to use

Hello, please help me, touch screen my hp pavilion tx 1000 can'to use, I have install xp before, I hope you can share the driver or something else (th...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
U THE BEST

Trouble formatting micro sd

hello i am having problems formatting my 2gb micro sd card on my comptuer when insert it says i have to format so i do and when its almost done a wind...

closeup22

Usb problem

Mr Hitman, I am having trouble in my usb Dt 101 2 gb usb. I hav protected it fully and the icon of the password protection is not coming. Sir my usb ...

closeup22

Did windows update & now sound doesn't work

I have a toshiba laptop and I did windows update and now my sound isn't working even tho it shows volume up to 100%, I have tried doing a restore syst...

closeup22

Bluetooth connect

Dear Friends i want to connect my Bluetooth device to my Desktop computer.

closeup22

5.1nt workin wid window 7

Hello, my intex 5.1 was workin properly wid window xp, but after installing wind7 they r nt working.. no sound is audible.. i installed the audio dr...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
Arun

No sound

Hello, My PC is newly formatted and I cant seem to get the right audio driver my mother board model is NF-MCP61 Ive already got the video driver for ...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
Ladie

Audio problem for compaq presario croo

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario Notebook of model c700 with Microsoft XP Professional installed in it, but I do not hear any sound and t...

Angie P in Colorado

I lost everything on my computer

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.2 WHEN I RESTORED IT. its a dell windows seven. I need help to get it all back. please.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Whiich is tour fist mo. no.?

9427746202 Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

dist.urbd

I need to brng them back!

Those pictures means so much to me. how to How to recover deleted files if the computer is in deep freeze????????????????????????????????

dist.urbd

Punit

problem related to conecting mobile with pc suit og samsung mobile of star . it's pc suit ask for the nps files

dist.urbd

How to backup your video games with protectio

??????????????????????????????????????????????Xbox360?????????????????????????????? ???????????????CD???????youre????????????????????CD????????????...

dist.urbd

Softwaee

I Want to down load content ( names) From My Computer To my mobile Then i want Software

dist.urbd

How to use bb pc suit

How to use desktop manager of blackberry to restore mobile contacts from pc to blackberry mobile phane pls provide user manual

dist.urbd

Mt 6225

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

dist.urbd

No audio output device is installed

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Unable to open email

Hello, Can you please fix this ongoing problem, unable to open email sent to my msn account

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

No audio device found/cannot system restore

Hello, I have had an issue for acouple of weeks. I am currently in Iraq and dont have my xp disk otherwise i would of attempted to reformate that wh...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
kate

Memory card write protection error

Solved

Hello, i hav 2GB memory card.I can enter there but i cant copy,delete or formate it.it givs error "The Disk Is Writer Protect Please Remove Write Pro...

ash_perez01

No audio device found

Gud evng , After formatting my laptop which is a HP Pavilion 500 notebook(256 RAM and 40 gb hard disk),there is no sound found in the system.it is s...

shankar

Eiroga e71

Hello, Recently i purchased China mobile eiroga e71 mobile and i want to plug and play with my laptop,so pls let me know where i can free download p...

bruce wayne

Windows defender and avg

Solved

my laptop has windows defender and avg running on it, unfortunately i think they are conflicting with each other, as altho i can do a system scan on w...

Ambucias

Free call to india

Solved

Hello, my name is jessica and am frm canada ... i jus wanna kno dat how can i call to india frm my home number to india's home phone throug...

15 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
Manmohan

How do i delete my display pic history on msn

Hello, i mistakanly displayed a naked pic on msn messager and its showing to all my contactas how can i delete the history of pics on msn messanger

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
bobby

Eyyyyyy

i have my computer dv 2945 nr in i changed to windows 7 but the buttoms of quick play does not work =( can somebody help me please

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
nene26

Fly430ds pc sute

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0sir,i hv download fly430ds mobail pcsute

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Sound device problem

Hi, I've speakers and its working very fine... but when i connect that in my computer its not giving any sound... and i checked out my with driver...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
closeup22
Results 8401 - 8450 out of a total of 14,985