The discussions

Touch panel not work properly

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0what is my problen on my phone , the touch panel not work properly model no. hx81 w350 wifi... how to...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

In box deleted-urgent

in my home page googel my inbox have deleted , i want to reopen it Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Yphone

i have a china made i68 quad band yphone ,and i'm trying to download apps how do i do so?

closeup22

Free call from net

hi, how to make a phone call from internet with head phones

5 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Hdmi sound problem please help

I just bought a Sony Bravia and I am trying to connect it to my Dell M1330 running on Vista using a HDMI cable. Problem is when I go to Sound Playbac...

iveal

Cannot install flash player

Hai, I have been trying to install flash player.but it is saying the same that to restart the firefox .i did it many times but again and again it...

closeup22

Lan driver

i have formatted my dell vostro 1014 model & i have lost my lan driver. how can i get it again?

closeup22

Email account

how do i regain my password for my msn email account if that email account belongs to my facebook and i need ti reset my facebook password but i cant ...

closeup22

It would be easier to the community to assist

Hello Madam / Sir, I made a big mistake. i wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message. so you deleted my accoun...

closeup22

nokia 5130 antivirus

Solved

where i find the Nokia 5130 Antivirus for download

closeup22

High def doesn't work well on my computer

I bought a flip video ultra HD. I recorded some footage with it, and decided I wanted to edit it. However, when I tried to play the video on my comp...

closeup22

Free isd call

is it possible to make free isd call from my mobile internet

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2010 by
raju

Nikon coolpix-doesnt recognize sd -plz help

This was a great camera - Nikon Coolpix s51- after using for about a yr. i changed memory cards from a sd 128mb to a SD 2 gb which is worked for awhil...

iveal

Booting sequence

HAVE A COMPQ PRESARIO. ATTEMPING TO CHANGE BOOT DEVICE SEQUENCE, I HAVE TRIED F1 TO F12, DEL AND ESC WITH NO LUCK CAN ANY ONE PLEASE HELP? Configurat...

closeup22

Helpme to find a site to call china for free

Hi Guys, Please give me a site to call China mobiles from sri Lanaka

closeup22

No aduio output device installed

I have a gateway lobtop with windows vista on it..the No audio output device installed is showing up an di have tryed everything i could thing of can ...

closeup22

Software

dear sir i want hack centre software please send me the link,...........to my mail id please sir because of my gmail account hacked otherwise plea...

closeup22

Cant remove avast 4.8

Solved

Hello, I am unable to remove avast 4.8 There is no uninstaller for it in my pc I deleted the registry of it I even stopped all its threads from ms...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
Arun

Samsung corby pc suite problem

Hello, hiiii i got samsung corby phone ...i havent its pc suite where i can get it plz give me d answer or mail me ........

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
f

Free calls to philippines

anyone knows where can i get free phone calls to philippines pc to mobile? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
natalia_13

Hello madam/sir

Closed

I made a big mistake.I wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message.so you deleted my account ? am very very sorry...

Ambucias

About call

now im from Nepal .i like to make a unlimited free call to Indiai from my pc to mobile how can i make a call please reply me.

closeup22

Help i cant find a setting on my phone

I have a samsung qwerty and i tried to gwt ot un lpcked but when it connected to the pc it was on mass storage and i need it on connect pc or somethin...

closeup22

Wont load

MY COMPUTOR WILL NOT GO PAST THE MICROSOFT CORPORATION SCREEN WHAT DO I NEED TO DO

closeup22

I dont no wit to do

see when i type in netsh winsock reset catalog it comes up the requested operation requires elevation. any answers

closeup22

Deare sir/madam

Solved

Dear sir/madam, I wasnt login the Facebook.These pages always gave that message (Your account has been disabled BY an administrat...

Ambucias

Cannot connet to skype

Hello, Ok I have used Skype many times in the past but this one I cannot get. The window firewall is off because of Nortons. I set the program contr...

Somaya

Advise

have mini hp told i need recovery disc mini doesn't have DVD-CD burner does anybody now if i can use flash card instead burner. thanks for any advis...

closeup22

Install 32 bit flash player of 64 bit o/s

How to install 32 bit Flash player on 64 bit operation system? Vince

closeup22

Thankstitle...

Thank s u Configuration: / Opera 9.80

closeup22

Cant find java on my pc

Hi, Since yesterday having some problems with my java and now I cant view anything that requires java. I have tried to search my entire pc but cant f...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
dum

Bluetooth device

how to enable bluetooth device for dell inspiron 1545 laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Line flickering on the task bar

A year after buying the HP pavillion Entertainment PC a flickering lines on the task bar appears....Anyone would help me on this? Configuration: Wi...

closeup22

Proxy site for orkut

Sir, Our orkut site is blocked during class hours. So I need a proxy site for orkut to access it.

TULA

Audio trouble

i have lenovo loptop G530. and i got trouble in audio,i try to plug my headset and speaker but ders no sound out?what should i do? pls help me..

closeup22

I have lost my hcl motherboard cd.

Hello, I HAVE LOST MY HCL MOTHERBOARD CD. SYSTEM MODEL: CRESTLINE ICH8M CHIPSET BIOS NAME :VER 1.00PARTTBLh BIOS VENDER: PHEONIX TECH LTDindow...

closeup22

Login

how to login in internet

closeup22

Ethernet controller problem

Hi All I have recently formatted a mates PC to XP and i cannot find the driver for his Ethernet Controller, here are the make of his motherboard, c...

Farrel.Farizky

Missing ethernet controller driver

How do i set up internet connection on Acer Aspire 4720z Windows XP laptop with missing Ethernet Controller driver

Farrel.Farizky

Pci driver

my machine has no pci driver installed. These resulted to no sound when I try to play a music. my machine is compaq presario cq60-300ed product nu...

closeup22

I need help removing antivirus soft

Hey, about 2 weeks ago I got a virus called "Antivirus soft" that's claims it's a anti virus program, I realize it's not and that's it is trying to ge...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Avast licence key

Solved

Hello, please can any1 help I registered with avast bt they dont seem 2 b sending my key to me

Ambucias

Sm bus contoller

Hello, I with the a problem with loading the driver for the SM Bus Contoller. The message I get now is "The Intel Chipset Software Installation util...

ceyf?r

Serials

what is the serial key number of microsoft office 2003??

-somebody-

No audio output device installed

"no autoput device installed", How do I fix?.

mak777

Working cam

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 how can i use my webcam when i have no cd of that cam plz help me thnks

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Some one need assistance

i cant get it to work on msn some one please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Nic driver error

Hello, Netgear Installation shows NIC Driver error (network device driver error) Pls Help... I'm Using Windows 7 ultimate Netgear WNR2000

ash_perez01

Drive lock

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.5 I HAVE INSTALL THE FOLDER LOCK SOFTWERE AND MY DREIVE LOCK SUSSEFFULLY BUT WHEN I UNLOCK THIS DRIVE SOW ME...

ash_perez01

I need audio driver for compaq presario v2000

pls do me a favor. I format my computer then all my driver gone away. pls send to me audio driver for compaq presario v2000,version 2002 pls help me o...

ash_perez01
Results 8301 - 8350 out of a total of 14,985