The discussions

Sir i want gfive e71pro mobile pc siute

Hello, Sir i want gfive e71pro mobile pc siute

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Songs

Hello, how do i i put songs in to my sumsung SGH-B520 mobile do i have to minstall any software bcz i am not able to add songs my mobile is not been ...

dist.urbd

Mahngai

Hello, Change the Font in hindi (kruti dev 010) egaxkbZ ns”k esa fnu izfrfnu c

ash_perez01

Vga driver want

Hello, dear sir,. i want to download Asus Motherboard vga driver Model P5so2-vm sis chipset driver.

ash_perez01

Drivers

Hello, I HAVE FORMATTED MY SYSTEM.I DINT HERE SOUND.HOW CAN I TAKE DRIVERS THANKING YOU

ash_perez01

Problems getting gifts from friends

Hello, unable to accept gifts from friends on facebook. it goes straight to loading the game without accepting the gifts

ash_perez01

My memory card will be lick

Hello, this is Narpal Singh ,my memory card will be locked ,my memory card is Nokia please give me solution

ash_perez01

I need your help, doc...

Hello, Doc my niece just accidentally deleted my received call and some of my SMS 3 days ago, is it still possible for me to retrieve those data. Bec...

dist.urbd

Can i intall softwares to sgh-c160 phone

Solved

SIR....I JUST GOT A SAMSUNG SGH-C160 PHONE.....WHEN I GO TO INSTALL OPERAMINI OR EBUDDY.....THEY SHOW THAT IT NOT SUPPORT JAVA..THE PROBLEM IS CAN I I...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Camera feature not supported

Hello, hiee dude mine n81 mobile giving me a probs now a days that when i press the key my camera just it saying that "camera feature not suppor...

dist.urbd

Some dvd running some not.

Hello, dont know what is exactly problem, but my reading some dvds and some not. can u please help me in this. raj

dist.urbd

Adobe flash player for dsi

Closed

Hi im having problems with the adobe flash player too. if anyone figures this out please email me.thanks

64 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
just me da :)

Hp pavilion dv6000, drivers or?

Hello, Got an HP Pavilion from my daughter, she replaced because the system was not working and the display was black. Bought a new motherboard as ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
homeboy50

Please provide the activation code for antivi

Hello, Please provide the activation code for AntiVir 2010. It was blocking me to open any softwares. Please, Please, Please send me the activati...

xpcman

Help me get the driver for my video card

Hello, I've installed windows 7 and the old software for my video card Gee Force FX 5500 AGP8X is not compatible with windows 7. Please help me get t...

suff954

Pc suite

Hello, Dear sir plz send me the pc suite of china mobile G30E

suff954

God

Hello,i have a problem,i bought a cable for the picture from pc to tv and it works perfectly and i bought a tone cable so the tone can work,but the to...

suff954

How can get for 5.2beta operamini cheat for my pho

Solved

Hello,pls can i get cheat for operamini 5.2beta

suff954

Express accounts

Hello, I got free express software a couple of weeks ago and have used it. But I have been denied access and refered to express accounts administrato...

suff954

Pci bus 3 device 10 function1

Hello, my cd-rom does not play i'am getting a yellow simbol? that my pci bus is not working and i tryed to upgrade but it's telling me unkown souce ...

suff954

Unable t o install any soft wares

Hello, am using dell inspiron 1545 laptop..... am using dual os first one is xp....then i installed windows 7 in windows 7 i cant able to install ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
LJS

For the driver

Hello, sir i need the driver for my hcl laptop p30 pdc. model t12c. for the vista

dist.urbd

No sound to my laptop

Hello, how to i install audio output devise

dist.urbd

Bluetooth drivers for windows07

Hello, i need hcl laptop drivers for windows07.my laptop modle is "hcl laptop P41PDC"..product code is "AX0P4106" please send driver to my mail

dist.urbd

Hacked msn

Hello, guys, emm, someone hacked my msn acc and facebook profile. Do you have ideas how I can get paswords back?? Secret question is changed, and I ca...

dist.urbd

Who knows a software that can work with china

Hello, what sort of application works on china nokia e71i.that is which site can one download from

dist.urbd

How to fix?????

Hello, My (ex) can not go the main page after signs in on the account page, she types in her password and it quickly flashes to and then back to acco...

dist.urbd

Window installer

Hello, i installed a program and when i try open it it goes back to window installer again a trys reinstall program again. i try to get a new versio...

dist.urbd

Hcl driver cd problem

Hello, My HCL driver Cd provided with the computer has been badly scratched and now cant use it, Unfortunately i have no spare copy of the same. vers...

ash_perez01

I cannot opened in my inbox mail

Closed

Hello, i cannot opened in my hotmail inbox email plz help me quickly

ash_perez01

Plsss help!!!

Hello, hey guys i changed my nokia phone code n now i 4gotten it n i need to format my phone memory pls save me!!!

dist.urbd

Cannot view video from internet

Hello, my problem is i cannot see video from the internet TV channel, but still can hear the sound . before i can watch TV( picture and sound is no pr...

dist.urbd

Software counterfieting

Hello, my desktop shows amessage that i am a victim of software counterfieting and my screen is black now.. what is the reason behind this? how ...

dist.urbd

Charge not supported

i want to ask,why when i put my charger on to charge my phone,it says "charger not supported". pls help me.explain it in details

ash_perez01

Only wallpaper appeasr when starting up

Hello, I need help bad. Please help!! I can't start my computer all of a sudden. Only the wallpaper shows on the screen without icons or start me...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
chickydee

No internet connection/removed virus

Hello, Hello, My internet won't connect. I just got rid of "vista internet security". I went through "regedit" and I may have deleted something im...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Why cant i send messages

Hello, when i sign in online to talk with my friends, i cannot send messages but i can receive them. everthing works well otherwise. i can change m...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
scholl

Sallam

Hello, please inform me how we call on mobile from internet

MulhaM

Drivers not loading

Hello, I've recently installed a new battery in my HP Pavilion DV and when I start up my computer the audio, and LAN drivers need to be reinstalled e...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
carhow27

Maxx mx463

Hello, Sir i cant get the pc suit for MAXX MX463 the following link http://www.maxxmobile.in/Maxx/DownloadCenter.aspx says there is some error...

Ashish

Driver

Hello, a need program to update most of all my drivers for my sony vaio aw11z/b thnx

demasy

File is missing mysteriously

Hello, i had installed folder lock 6.0 ,and while installing i gave path of my folder located in other drive instead of O.S drive ... and after...

ash_perez01

Phone memory lost

Hello, i have nokia 3110c and i have its phone memory totally!!!!will u pls teme how can i get it back...

ash_perez01

I cant sign in latest windows live messange

Hello, when i sign in latest window live messanger i cant sign in and recieve that messag service temporarily not available

dist.urbd

Sound driver problem

Hello, I re in stalled my operating system and now my speakers don't play the sounds although they appear to be getting played. I don't have ...

dist.urbd

Sound driver

Hello,Sir i want to download sound driver of a hcl desktop. it is a amd athlon64 processor and a msi motherboard ...

dist.urbd

Fxd t 99 i china mobile vedio problem

Hello, i have fxd t 99i simetal mobile phone , there is 2 gb memory card in phone i want to play 1 movie that converted 3gp formet, mpeg 4 ...

ash_perez01

Removing securitycode for memorycard

Hello,

ash_perez01

Phone memory transfer from pc to mobile

Hello, i have a samsung mobile with bluetooth, how can i transfer contects,messages etc from my pc to mobile?is there any free software which i c...

dist.urbd

Have turned my javascript on

Hello, I have turned my javascript on, and i have tried all i can but when i want to book a flight from klm is still writing your browser does not s...

dist.urbd
Results 9251 - 9300 out of a total of 14,985