The discussions

Want to uninstall

Hello, I installed a softwere in my usb disk "usb flash security 1.3.4.1" by "kashu system design inc.". i thougt it ia an anti virus. but it is an e...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
David

Flash player help!

Hi everyone! I'm having problems with my Flash Player too. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who has been having problems, though. I'm not sure...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
clowncrown

I have zenith company cam

Hello, i am bimal ,sir i have zenith company cam but i dont have good software to detect cam works in my windows xp computer , no have details about ...

nomadcrys

Fffffffffffffffffff

Hello, the login privacyzone file on my usb deleted , and i cant reach all the usb space so what can i do to repair it?

shani47

Blutooth failure

Hi,, I have a Hp pavillion dv 2000 entertaintment laptop and i have a problem in my bluetooth service of my laptop...actually the minute when i try to...

afsgun

How to use internet

Hello,I 'AM USING CHINESE MOBILE "IPDA ZT999" I want to know how to use internet with idea sim.

fea_ture

Pls i need a solution

Hello, pls i have a problem with my newly formated system the audio divies reveuse to work and this has been disorbing my busnesssssssss

deepbreathe

File sharing

Hello, ask lng, where can a get bluetooth for my pc for file sharing????

realiser

Samsung mobile cd

Hello, past 3 month before i bought samsung SGH L-700 mobile,last month i lost the cd,now i c't use my mob with my system it need software cd what ca...

afsgun

Difficulty in logging in for my online course

Hello, I downloaded Firefox was to be able to log into my school's webpage where we have our online teaching modules. And this was after trying to lo...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
olfo81

Driver

Hello, SIR I HAVE hcl leaptop p41 wd intel dual core t3400,, i need a driver to run my camera,, plz provide me link frm where i can download it

iveal

Pan drive formatting

Hello, Friends please help me my pan drive is not being format i have right clicked and go to format and have selected quick format. then i click on ...

pcsces

I for get my pass ward and other s

Hello, am totally confused need your help in some questions so that iget what am looking for thanks my pass ward up ...

shani47

I have loss my cd of drivers of intex it105wc

Hello,

pcsces

Somebody created orkut accout on my name

Hello, somebody is using orkut account on my name and doing utter nonsense things wat should i do to stop that

fea_ture

Multimedia audio controller

Hello, my PC have no sound at all. I think I accidentally deleted something. I tried going to add hardware wizard and i tried to reinstall the modem ...

deepbreathe

Mobile office

Hello, i want to get free mobile office document on my mobile plse help me its urgent

moneymaker1

Memory card

Hello, sir i am using SD memorycard is not detect in my computer and mobile is not show the spaces also what can i do in my memory card please...

strnnger

Ps2 loading problem

Hello, i ve download ps2 software pcsx2 and its working half ...when i start its show every symbols and all two options comes 1.browers 2.system con...

fobvious5

S500i pc suite for vista

Hello, can you please help me to get S500i Pc suite for vista... expecting a +ve response... Orkuty.

olfo81

No audio device

Hello, I suddelly lost sound in my laptop.Then I uninstalled the device unknowling ,now I am not knowing how to install it. Please help me..

iveal

Windows installer could not be

Hello, When i try to install any software it says windows installer could not be accessed. plz help me someone....

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
saish

Driver of intel845

Hello, i want to download all driver of intel845 motherboard from wicth site i can download it? plz reply me fast.

deepbreathe

Itouch

Hello, My iPod touch is disabled and says to connect to the iTunes. When I try to connect to iTunes it says, "Cannot connect to iTouch to iTunes be...

dancedhall

Hi fren

Hello,i am unable to activate my hi5 account help me please

sadgurl

Audio/sound device

Hello, I bought new hp compaq presario(first hand). at first I used vista. it went so well. then i decide to downgrade my vista to xp. because vista ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
vrind

Avast 4.8 home edition

Closed

Hello,COULD I HAVE THE REGISTRATION KEY FOR AVAST 4.8 home Edition PLZ ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
krish

Hp compaq motherboard needed

Hello, ive purchased hp compaq presario from metro-mart,i did not get the motherboard cd then.now i want to download it.can u tell ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
sadgurl

Help me please.

Hello, I forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account franklinpinto585@hotmail.com. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my passwo...

pcsces

Switch on music

Hello, how to add/change the music while the window is switching on or off

dybbody

Gandoo

Hello, me ap ko chodna chata ho

fea_ture

Key activation for my laptop hp 6830s

Closed

Hello,i have an probleme in my laptop, i haven't the key activation for my microsoft ofice 2007 for your information my system is vista home edition

moneymaker1

Need admin priviledges

please help need to install staf,but it keeps saying u nid admin rights.now i dnt nid to change passwords,coz i will need to return this laptop.tried ...

iveal

Ibm thinkpad

Hello, I just got my grandpas old laptop and i want to use it for some of my, design programs so i needed to update it to Windows XP, so i figured ju...

re_mi

Sound drivers

Hello, i formatted my ibm lap top with xp pack 2 . i need a sound drive for it. type 2373-8CG S/N99-9DGSF 04/01 Plz

gragrand

How to uninstall quick heal?

Hello, I am unable to uninstall the Software from my PC? Guide me doing that. Waiting for your Favourable reply.

chubbyfeet

Flashplayer problems

Hello, I have been having trouble getting videos on facebook to play -keeps telling me to download the latest version of flashplayer and that javascr...

suff954

Have no taskbar or desktop icons....????

Hello, My desktop computer shut down by a power failure this morning. It will boot and all programs seem to be running..but there is nothing on the ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
go4tyson

Need sound driver

Hello, i unable to drive audio from my computer,when i tryed it's asking install driver software,pls can u cealer this problem. Best Regards, ...

go4tyson

Audio driver

Hello, i unable to drive audio from my computer,when i tryed it's asking install driver software,i dont hav the driver. pls can u help solve this pro...

go4tyson

How can i change the language setting?

Hello, Hello, how can i change the language setting from phinish to english..you said its left below of the facebook page..how would i find it, i dont...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
cwc408

China mobile

Hello, i hav a apple model china set(mt6225) & i found that it supports .app games from where can i download download these type files??? pls h...

pcsces

Several problems need help, please

Hello, I have being having everal problems with this ..., this ... Notebook ACER ASPIRE 3690-2363. First, it decides: a) Do not recognise the web...

fella1960

Regsvr.exe not find.

Hello, Hello, i m having a problem of getting "WINDOWS CANNOT FIND REGSVR.EXE FILE,TRY TO SEARCH IN OTHER LOCATION" msg at start up of my computer ...

flcconflict

Fingerprint sensor failure

Hello, i bought an hp pavilion, dv2500 with my operating system as windows vista home premium. The system is just 8 months old and i have been xperi...

realiser

Sound driver

Hello, i lost my cpu sound, my computer have intel p-4 2,24 ghz mother board, system model EVO D 510 CMT compaq, please tell me how to download and i...

strnnger

Omg please help me!

Hello, OMG!! I WAS TRYING TO PUT PICTUES FROM MY PHONE ONTO MY COMPUTER. I ACCIDENTLY PRESSED FORMATTING. THEN I TRIED LOOKING FOR MY PICS ON MY PHON...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
Anna

Software flash media

Hello, Iam using vista windows , when I want to play some musics ask me to install adobe flash media, and when I download it from internet it does...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
zzzdi10

Avast licence key

Closed

Hello, please sent the licence key of the avast 4.8

nsense

Msn

Hello, i downloaded msn plus live and i just downloaded a skin for it and i dont know what to do now because nothing has come up and it hasent come u...

chiphunterz
Results 13401 - 13450 out of a total of 14,985