The discussions

Driver

Hello, Hello, i have a HCL laptop of modle L21 CMP, i had lost my driver cd. ,plz tell me the web name of hcl notebook, where i download the all dr...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

My account for call to india

Hello,

suff954

Thank you soooo much renjiomega!!!!

THANK YOU FROM THA BOTTOM OF MY HEARRTTTT YOU SAVED MY ASS!!! LOL OMG. MARRY ME?? LOL J/K but really thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

flcconflict

Sending a mail

Hello, please tell me,that how can i send an e card to my friend through my id so that he can recieve it through his yahoo messenger.

flcconflict

Network driver

Hello, WHEN I CONNECT MY LABTOP TO A LAN LINE IT DOES NOT DETECT THE DEVICE I TRIED INSTALLING THE INTEL ADAPTER (R) BUT IT DOES NOT WORK MY PC IT...

flcconflict

Hello hi5 account

Hello, i want to derete my hi5 profile please help me

flcconflict

Pc suit for nktell 2008

Hello, i want to knw wer ill get a pc suit for nktell 2008,i wanna a free download of that software

suff954

Thanks

Hello,give as many details as possible to describe your problem. adivice:avoid givining personal information[mail,telephone,etc]

flcconflict

Software

Hello,sir pls give me eiroga e71 cable driver or pcsute for my email address

dancedhall

Not opening file

Hello, sir my name is viky in my c tell mobile no kt 6358 video files are not playing as the file is avi and also mpg4 pls tell how to convert t...

dancedhall

Pls help me

Hello, Please sir , i need to connect my cel with my pc and i would like get the pc suite for my phone mt 6225 regards vici

flcconflict

Help mee

Hello, i have big problem please help me.... i had a facebook account about 2 days ago but my account closed now :( somebody do it i think for reven...

dancedhall

Sound device

Hello, please help me , i want to sound device

closeup22

Need info how to create email account

Solved

Hello, please help me get info how to get email account

closeup22

Major problem

Hello, tell me can i delete my gmail a/c.

closeup22

8gb pd

Hello, Transcent pd 8GB is not working from last monday .plz tell me where i can replace it in mumbai.

closeup22

I want driver

Hello, hcl sir, i want a sound driver,vedio driver and,webcam driver,bluetooth driver so pls immidately send to me drivers my laptop ser...

closeup22

Soft

Hello, Hello, I need to connect my omnipotence mt6227(Chinese mobile) with my PC to browse internet. Where can i get the drivers and PC Suite. Pl...

closeup22

How to activate a disabled administrator

Hello, i am using window xp and bymistake a disabled the Administrator and only one user is active.what to do i tried this to activate it: ...

raj

My disk driver is not showing data

Hello, my disk driver "F" is showing TOTAL SIZE=18GB and FEE SPACE=4GB but not showing any data or any folder on opening it.for heaven sake help me o...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
rakbin786@yahoo.com

Finding provider

Hello, can you remind me who is my contact to download my ringtones and videos pls cos im stuck for now

sharpman

5130 c

Hello, if i connect my ph one with my pc then how i instaal a antiwirus thanks

nomadcrys

I want to call from germany to ethiopia by pc

Hello, I want to make a call to Ethiopia from Germany. I want to download a software which will help me to make a call. Would you please tell how I ...

pro-genius

Dstv

Hello, I have a computer, can I activate it to watch DSTV

deepbreathe

Samsung e250

hello, I M USING SAMSUNG SHG E-250 JUST WANTED 2 AKS THT HOW TO INSTALL GAMES FROM MY PC USING DATA CABLE

sadgurl

Sound device is not working on my laptop

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop and the sound device on it was working fine till today. when i tried it it says " an audio recording device cant be fou...

sadgurl

Msn plus

Hello, I have installed windows live messenger version 2009 (build 14.0.8064.206), and I try to install msn plus to open more then one account . Whe...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
Agustina

Msn plus isnt working:@

Hello, mns plus isnt working i dont know wny. i have installed messenger live what should i do? pls help me

sadgurl

Ares not working properly

Hello, My ares software is not working correctly.A few days ago it was working well.Whenever i download any movie from torrentz link.I t alwa...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
dheeraj

Need a lot of us ip

Hello, I need a us IP software, it's convert my real IP to US IP. I have a lot of work that's need to US IP. so anyone can help me as soon as possibl...

suff954

Dvd not working

Hello, I had copied photos in a dvd......but now when i m opening them to see.......a messege being displayed in my dvd drive that drag files to t...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
nandini

My folder has been lost....

Hello, When I used folder lock i put my folder in the lock part, but then i removed my files/folders from it and then i deleted it after that i didn...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
Dora The Explorer

No audio\sound device

Hello,no audio\sound device after emachine t3604 vista os crashed.installed hew hard drive with windows xp and now cant find sm bus/orvideo controler....

Jakomo

Heloo my yahoo account

Hello, i want to deretemy yahoo mail please help me to derete

deepbreathe

Antivirus blocked sistem

Hello, when I turn antivirus (Nod 32) for full scaning, the program ranning antil 93 % and stops when scan a My computer/Program file/...win 32/syst...

deepbreathe

Video/usb problem

Hello, On an older Dell Deminsion a few days ago my video went out, got the yellow light and a blank screen. I also noticed that my USB lights were ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Smtp needed

Hello, PLS, A FRIEND DIRECTED ME HERE COS I NEED ORANGE SMTP TO SEND MY MAILS

sharpman

Hcl powermaneger software

Hello, i dont want to use xp power management i want a powermanagent software so that i can manage my battery life plz tell me which software i can...

re_mi

Tv tuner problem

Hello, I am having problem with frontech tv tuner card displaying message that "Have no device" at the startup of my computer....

re_mi

Pls help to me to activate driver detective 6

Closed

Hello, pls help to me to serial Numner to activate Driver Detective 6.4.1.5

gragrand

Samsung e250

Hello, i am trying to transfer sound and pics to my samsung e250 from ares but it just charging the phone nothing else can some one help me please

gragrand

Low pen drivr speed

Hello, MY 4GB PEN DRIVE IS VERY SLOW IN COPYIN DATA TO IT COULD SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS......

fea_ture

Product key

Hello, i forgot my product key... please help me soon.....

fea_ture

I need a pc suit for chines phone mte66

Hello, i just wish anyone cloud help me should sent it thru my e-mail address thus belindaahiakpah@yahoo.com i will be very great ful if anyone colud...

pcsces

Desparately need advice

Hello, I have a 64 bit HP laptop purchased in April of this year (2009). Cannot get active x adobe flash to download. When I went to the macromed dir...

pcsces

Mt6228 china phone (iiphone)

Hello, I need to connect my MT6228 (Chinese mobile) with my PC to browse internet. Where can i get PC Suite.

pcsces

Access my phone memory with ubuntu

Hello, i am unable to access my phone memory card. i am using an USB cable. Please help

Anonymous User

To get softwaret logitec

Hello, Please help me out to get the download software of my logitech webcam. It not work since the time when i was formated the system...that tim...

uday

I couldnt play videos in you tube.

Hello,i had downloaded adobe active x 10 and turned on it but videos in youtube were not opening.

pcsces

Qurries

Hello, sir, i want know that lock pendrive software is support in vista.

dybbody
Results 12151 - 12200 out of a total of 14,986