The discussions

Motherbord driver cd

Solved

Hello sir, I want to Gigabyte MotherBoard Driver cd (GA-IUCD ver.2) plz. help me..........

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Passward

Hello, i want to cancel mozzila fox remembering my facebook log in passward how can i do that

xpcman

Lost driver disc

lost my disc too :/ Can someone please email it to me at liljoey4lyf@hotmail, Thankoo

Josh

Os

Hello, i have gfive m99 mobile. i want the os for my mobile

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
purush

Software install

Hello, I have purchase a chinese mobile E66 model . I can't install any files having extension .jar, .rar, and other application , so, how to solve t...

ash_perez01

Gprs

Hello, How i can use my mobile net on the pc plz send free gprs setting (airtel and idea)

ash_perez01

Gprs

Hello, How i can use my mobile net on the pc plz send free gprs setting (airtel and idea)

ash_perez01

The video runs at a slow pace

Hello, well i have jst done an osri now when ever i play any video , the pace of the video is slower than tht of the audio,,, like the audio moves...

dist.urbd

Software

Hello,i am nitish mandal pless my mobile free call now

dist.urbd

Sdhc card

Hello, im new to facebook and i would like to upload pics.how do i get them off my camera's sandisk memory card.

dist.urbd

Kn b 58 e tyrl

Hello,

dist.urbd

Pc suit

Hello, sir i want pc suit for my sigmatel s80 mobile phone .pl

ash_perez01

No sound

Hello, hi ive got a windows vista but had a freind put xp on my laptop but theres no sound .how do i get sound?please anyone

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Sunix cardbus 32 bit pc card will not work as

Hello, SUNIX CARDBUS 32 BIT PC CARD WILL NOT WORK IN THE PCMCIA SLOT AS DRIVER APPEARS TO BE OUTDATED AND A DRIVER CANNOT BE FOUND ON THE WEB - Car...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

How to images from mblile to computer

Hello, trsnfer of images from mobile to computer by usb after that i am unable to save on my desk top i want to know how should i do this

suff954

Paided 14.95 for service and did receive soft

Hello, I signed for 1 year membership, was sent to paypal so i paid for the service. was not sent back to your site. As of thus email ave not rec'd a...

suff954

Headphone problem

Hi! My name is Marisse Hart,and my computer headphones aren't working.I can't hear music from the speakers nor the headphones.They both work but no so...

suff954

Drivers

Hello, can anybody tell me where i can find the drivers for realtek ac'97? :)

suff954

I need sound driver

Hello, sir My Laptop modle Compaq precsireo v3000. Need sound drivers

suff954

For msn

Hello, windows live messenger could not download and verify the update file

ash_perez01

How to make a video using my acer travelmate

Hello, Can somebody please help me with making a video with my webcam.I can only take pictures. My laptop is acer travelmate 5330.

dist.urbd

Samsung star memory card troubleshooting

Hello, I tried to connect my Samsung Star with PC via Mass storage.. Then I copied some files to the memory card and Safetly removed hardware.. When ...

deepbreathe

Aircelgprs settings

Hello,

jeshmal4u

Wipe computer like new

Hello, Im trying to wipe my computer clean just as if it were new. I have the reinstallation CD Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition Service Pack 2. ...

deepbreathe

Msn messenger why not opening?

Hello, Can some body tell me why the msn is not opening i install the new progrram Tell in www.botaime.tk

dist.urbd

Integratedcamera

Hello,

deepbreathe

Write protected

Hello, i m shubham mathur i have also face this problem , whenever i delete a file so a message is found is like this this disk is write protected.......

deepbreathe

Cannot hear sound

Hello, i have installed windows xp to acer, aspire 5000 laptop and installed audio drivers of the same series . than to i could hear sound , bu...

deepbreathe

Blue tooth software

Hello, i have formated my c drive and reinstalled windows xp. now i dont have software for installing blue tooth and wireless.how to down load from i...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
sunny

Down loaded it tunes and cd driver wont work

Hello, I downloaded Itunes for new nano on to my computer and now we cannot play any cds as it is showing as no recorder

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

My computer does not play any sound

Hello,my name is Elliot Mokaleng.........I would like you to help me with my computer sound,it does not play any sound,what should I do?what should I...

deepbreathe

Software for vaio

Hello, sir sugegested a site for driver for window 7 for sony vaio.

xpcman

Cool

Hello, Can I make any call that is totally free from my PC to any mobile. plz tell me sir its very very urznt to me plz help me k

deepbreathe

Dell optiplex gx1 sound drivers

Hello, I have serious troubles getting my Desktop sound drivers. Can somebody, please, advice me on how i can get to solve this problem. I'll be deli...

deepbreathe

My sound does not work !!

Hello, i cant get my sound to work,i have looked in the sound menu,just cant get it to work,it keep's saying no audio output !! can u pls help me. p...

deepbreathe

S.video is not playing in tv

Hello, i have acer laptop 5315 i am trying to connect laptop to tv via s.video. i have s.video cable with 7 pin with 3rac. whan i connceted & press f...

deepbreathe

Pls help me

Hello, I have mercury motherboard. model PNMCP73V. my current OS is xp. Pls tell me this driver for windows 7. and also i have a sound card SOUND B...

vichu

Helpp mee outtt

I kno im a thick shitt but does enybodyy kno how to dowload musiic onto mediaa player? Not off a cd juss of the inter and like so i can pickk eny son...

suff954

Requrement of software

Hello, I have a HCL notebook P38 labtop. I have installed Winxp. Now, I require VGA, Sound Card & LAN Driver to install. So, How can I get the same. ...

suff954

My sound card did nt work in wind 7

Hello, i am wael, i am using creative since 2 yrs but i did nt have prob and i change my Windows to become windows 7 and my card sound did nt work...

suff954

I have uninstall my cd/dvd driver

Hello, I think that I have uninstall my cd/dvd driver. I can not play cd's or dvd's now. When I put in the dvd, it just pops back open and says for m...

guile42

Cd uninstall

Hello, Am unable to install my tata indicom cd in my computer. It says windows are not supporting or cd installer is not properly installed

dist.urbd

Sound device

Hello, Hello.. i deleted my sound device.how to get free sound device to solve my problem. please help me.

ash_perez01

Bluetooth

Hello, dear i can 't download bluetooth softwere so plz help me for download bluetooth softwere for my pc to mobile conectivity. ...

dist.urbd

How connect songs in asp.net

Hello, How connect songs in asp.net .plz help me.

Anithajohn

Run antivirus without internet connection

Hello, i want to update the quickheal and norton antivirus through pen drive because i have no internet connection in home.

dist.urbd

Where is my contact list???

Hello, after being left no other choice i decided to download msn '09. however when i log in i don't see any contacts??? i can't add them because it...

dist.urbd

Iwant g-five pc suit and also want mt6225

Hello, hi i am datta i have g-five u 808 phone so i want pc suit for this and also wnat MT6225

ash_perez01

Driver required

Hello, I have a HCL Notebook P38 labtop. I have installed Winxp. Now, I want to install VGA, Sound Card & LAN Software so that how can I get the abov...

ash_perez01

Drivers

Hello,i would like to intall driver for bluetooth and web cam for my Dell notebook model no. inspiron 1440 having Window 7. please respond sooner .

dist.urbd
Results 9651 - 9700 out of a total of 14,985