The discussions

Drivers

Hello sir, i have hcl laptop i want a power manager for manage my battery life plz send a solution for this problem to my email

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
strnnger

Free calling

Hello, how could i download free calling software to my pc

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Softwear

Hello, I have some pictures on my phone that I would like to download to my pc. The model is sgh-t329 the brand is samsung could you please help m...

strnnger

My skype password has been changed by someone

Solved

Hello Everyone, I have used already 2 years. My ID is intelligentfish,Please help me to recover my password. there are lot of my friends. I dont w...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Adobe flash player

Hello,i need to download an Adobe flash player in my Nokia 3110 classic.what do i need and where do i find one?

strnnger

Free call from pc to mobile

Hello, I want to free call from India through pc or mobile to Dubai on mobile.How to i call ? And not cut any charges from intern...

strnnger

Can't open my drive

Hello, When I click my drive D, E, & F there is being display the open with button and when I press any button like ms paint , notepad, wordpad it i...

dybbody

Rosalinda

Hello, plz plz plz help me some one hack my password and he change the secret question help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

dybbody

Handset problam

Hello, i m ajay i m using sigmatel s30 phone. i m facing one problam in my phone. 1. handset icon is parmanently freez on the screen. 2. i m n...

strnnger

Software for booting

Hello, please i would like to have a list of software that i can use to boot a laptop with Sata hard disk from a DVD or CD.the laptop boots and shuts...

strnnger

Avast home edition update in offline

Hello, My system is in offline. I already installed avast 4.8 home edition before six months and i update the definition regulary. My problem is two ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

.net messenger

Hello, i try everything but my .net messenger is just blocked. it tells me i am not connected when i am how do i fix this.

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Faantivirus

Hello, I am facing a terrible problem. My system has been infected by faantivirus and may be some more viruses and avast is unable to delete them,h...

sharpman

Stopzilla worked to block personal antivirus

Hello, I was able to stop pop ups from PAV Program by downloading, but not puchasing STOPZILLA. I downloaded the program and it stopped the pop ups....

sharpman

Cannot find c:\windows\ujbright_antivirus.vbs

Hello, This message comes only during startup.... how do I prevent this?

sharpman

Compatibility tab - problem

Hello, I've got a problem. There isn't Windows 7 in compatibility tab...

sharpman

Driver's ...

Hello, im from england and just bought a new Laptop .. http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=38...

sharpman

No video sound is supporting

Hello, hi I have problem about video output.i can hear music in winamp but not able to hear the sound of video

sharpman

Problem with photoshop and raw files

Hello, i bought the Canon EOS 5D mark 2 and i also have the CS4 photoshop. this photoshop able to read any RAW files that i have from the past (that...

sharpman

Need network driver for aspire 5050 os xpsp3

Hello, I reloaded my aspire 5050 notebook with WIndows XP Pro SP3 but I don't have the NEtwork Driver. ACER isn't offering it online to download eith...

Neida

Error message

Hello, i can't open my msn hotmail inbox for receiving mail

sadgurl

Default settings

Hello, I really need to restore my default settings on my Compaq Persario CQ60, can anyone please help me?

sadgurl

No of attempts

Hello, sir when installing kaspersky internet security third time it showing message as no of attempt for this activation code exceeded,whats the pro...

sadgurl

Laptop keyboard as a calculator

Closed

Hello, I have a laptop. This is different from the desktop that I have used for several years. The keyboard has a different layout. I have spoken ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
Rina

Dell

Hello, hi... m havin dell vostro A840 notebook on windows vista home premium.. earlier i hd windows xp sv2.. nw after installin win vista, bluetooth...

dybbody

I want get back photo from memory card

Hello, i need help..... i wrong touch the format key at my digital camera,then my memory card already format make me lost all the photo...pls help m...

dybbody

No access

Hello, i cant log in, into my account and the password or the address are not the problem.

deepbreathe

Data transfer

Hello, sir,i want to know that, how we can tranfer data through pan drive to pen drive without any interface? can i make the project from the relate...

sadgurl

Computer cmplications

Hello, my name is rajat shstri. my problem is how to make my pan drive bootable?

deepbreathe

Vedio controller(vga ) not working

Hello, how can i downlaod vedio controller driver for my acer aspire 4720z..please let me know the sites

deepbreathe

Bluetooth unavailable

Hello everyone ! can u tell me how to solve my problem ? my bluetooth's laptop dell inpiron 1525 not work . ( i've set driver already) i anybody he...

deepbreathe

Problem loading page

Hello, i m having problem with opening my yahoo account in the specific time.when i give my login id and password at that time it give problem load...

paro

Can't sync ipaq to pc

Hello, I have a brand new HP computer with Vista on it. I can not sync my Ipaq 3850 to it. tried downloading activesync 4.5 but computer won't let me...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
Koen

Driver

Hello, sir my pc's microfon is not working .settings is all ready.the service man is said 2 me to instal the sound drive .my pc is windows xp.it is o...

suff954

Spam

Hello, i notice there are alot of emails address send by our domains and servers but they donot belong our domain i don't know how i can stopped the...

sadgurl

Pls help me!

Hello, where can i find Realtek High Difinition Audio Properties in my pc?

sadgurl

Call frm pc to mobile

Hello, I WANT TO CALL SAUDI ARAB FROM MY SO HOW CAN O DO THAT

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
norman009

Ask for enter a cd after setup from iso file

Hello, just i have a problem and i am really need for solve it i just download a torrent of the sims 2 complete version with it's stuff and alread...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Hw cn i make a free call on any mble via net

Hello, My name is lalit,Please tell me how can I make a free call on any mobile number from Internet. also give the information of this software. ...

deepbreathe

Downloding pc suits

Hello, i dont know where to downlad the pc suit for nokia 5130c-2 & how to downlad it when seee it

sadgurl

Video transfer from phone to laptop

Hello, i wanted to know how do u take a video from an LG VU phone and transfer it to the laptop using a USB cable?

deepbreathe

Maintenance

Hello, please are there universal ethernet controllers drivers for toshiba laptops computer?PLEASE help send me the site to get the download links.

deepbreathe

No audio device detected.

Hello, I know this issue has been circulating for awhile now. My realtek high def audio hasn't been working since doing the latest windows update. ...

deepbreathe

Lost my installation cd

Hello, I lost my labtec webcam installation cd. how can i install my webcam?

eml53

Pc suit for mye71 prto

Hello, my mobile name is e71pro its china mobile iwant its pc suit iwant connect it with internen with pc

suff954

Motherboard

Hello, i need a motherboard software of compaq. model no of laptop is presario 2100. i need this becouse i take net connection to my landline but i c...

suff954

How to activate window

Hello, i want to activate my windoe vista ultimate ,but i dont hav the keys

suff954

A good handbook of library ejournal list

Hello, Do you know how to find out database quickly without entering so many university librariesand search the web again and again? Do you know what...

suff954

Problem with acer 4937 bluetooth

Hello all, Need some help regarding the bluetooth driver... I've just bought this, it came with vista.. but i'm kinda used to XP, so i've change...

suff954

I have no sound device

Hello, i need sound device for my laptod i use advent 7203 ?

dancedhall
Results 12201 - 12250 out of a total of 14,985